Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the red is her "brand", but she's established herself well enough now not to have to keep it. She looks really lovely with this warm brown hair.
I think the brown hair ages her horribly, imo. In the photo with the fringe she looks like my mum (a 50 year old) I like the red, although I'm sure it's quite messy as we saw from Joe's headboard.

Reactions: 20
Exactly! She could always wear a red wig on Strictly and have the hair she actually wants.
Yeah I've thought this, there's been a few occasions where she has been wearing a red wig and it just looked like her real hair, I would have thought that would be an easier way to keep her signature colour than to have to keep dying it.

I know the red is her "brand", but she's established herself well enough now not to have to keep it. She looks really lovely with this warm brown hair.
I always think this when I see old pictures of her, but what has changed about her face since that second picture? I know she's had fillers but that's not it, there's something else :unsure:

Reactions: 3
Just seen that he’s going to be in The Syndicate on BBC1 got a shock when he appeared on the screen!

I think the brown hair ages her horribly, imo. In the photo with the fringe she looks like my mum (a 50 year old) I like the red, although I'm sure it's quite messy as we saw from Joe's headboard.
Ah, you see I think the red is very, very ageing and cheap looking. I agree that the fringe isn't right for her though.

She also looks lovely with dark hair.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I've thought this, there's been a few occasions where she has been wearing a red wig and it just looked like her real hair, I would have thought that would be an easier way to keep her signature colour than to have to keep dying it.

I always think this when I see old pictures of her, but what has changed about her face since that second picture? I know she's had fillers but that's not it, there's something else :unsure:
Contentment and a healthier lifestyle?

Reactions: 1

Nose? Her nose looks broader at the bottom in that photo. She possibly just contours it now.

Ah, you see I think the red is very, very ageing and cheap looking. I agree that the fringe isn't right for her though.

She also looks lovely with dark hair.
I have to agree. I’ve always thought the red (especially the bright clown red she has now) ages her badly. That hair plus a strictly tan just takes tacky to the next level. Personally I think she looks best as a brunette, close to her natural colour.

Contentment and a healthier lifestyle?
I think she was probably healthier then than she is now.

I have to agree. I’ve always thought the red (especially the bright clown red she has now) ages her badly. That hair plus a strictly tan just takes tacky to the next level. Personally I think she looks best as a brunette, close to her natural colour.

I think she was probably healthier then than she is now.
Definitely not. Those pictures were in her touring days, when we know she suffered from an eating disorder and would have been working every night. Her sleep patterns, diet and exercise routines will 100% be better now, and particularly when she’s not on strictly. And I reckon that shows in her face.

You should read her interview in Happiful magazine if you think she was at all healthy in her burn the floor days
Definitely not. Those pictures were in her touring days, when we know she suffered from an eating disorder and would have been working every night. Her sleep patterns, diet and exercise routines will 100% be better now, and particularly when she’s not on strictly. And I reckon that shows in her face.
I know she wasn’t the picture of health during her btf days and had her own issues.However, during her btf days she didn’t have the influencer status that she does now.

She still suffers from an eating disorder now and the introduction of this new vegan thing is just another extension of that. Her diet appears so restrictive and she’s actively sharing this with her young impressionable audience.

Reactions: 5
I like Diane. She’s pretty innocent and a bit clueless. If I could change something about her it would be for her to wash her face at night before she goes to bed. It makes me feel ill looking at her vlogs when you can still see the lipstick she had from the day before. Her skin would thank her too.

Her vase bottles in her new vlog are cheap and tacky like the rest of decorating ideas but it is a lockdown and it will no doubt help relieve boredom. She will hopefully not keep them.
I’m not convinced they live next to Zoe and The Jaw as they haven’t mentioned anything.

I know she wasn’t the picture of health during her btf days and had her own issues.However, during her btf days she didn’t have the influencer status that she does now.

She still suffers from an eating disorder now and the introduction of this new vegan thing is just another extension of that. Her diet appears so restrictive and she’s actively sharing this with her young impressionable audience.
Considering her btf days literally took her to the hospital, I'd say she's doing much better now. Being vegan doesn't automatically mean you have an eating disorder and I've noticed quite a few of the pro dancers have taken up a vegan/vegetarian diet.

I think Diane's been looking gradually much slimmer and has lost her curves. Not in a strong "I work out" way, either. I do hope she's okay - it's very easy to tune back into the ED voice when there's little else going on.

Reactions: 8
I think this is shaky territory to be talking about an ED when Dianne has never come out and fully said she has or had an ED. I know in the happiful interview she had said she suffered in the past when she was on BTF with 'working out too much' because she wanted to have a 'perfect dancer body' I mean she never even called it an ED herself just a bit of an obsession which I think she said lasted for about a year; the first year she joined BTF then she went back to Australia got help and went back healthy.

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors; I can relate to Dianne in the fact that I myself have lost weight recently and went vegan; my reason for doing this was because I had bowel issues and the subsequent diet change and trying to work out and stay fit more resulted in me losing a stone although I am still within a healthy BMI. I'm not a dancer or a fitness/yoga expert but I would reiterate what other people have said in that a lot of dancers have gone vegan recently as well as lot of people in the athletic world in the last number of years. I don't think anyone should be throwing out the words someone has an ED when they themselves haven't even said they have had one regardless if you personally think they have or hadn't. It can be very triggering to read as well for some people.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
From what Dianne shows in her vlogs she may not have the best relationship with food. The way she cooks two dinners for her and joe and hers is something like beetroot on a rice cake and joes is something like a pie shows that she massively controls what she eats. She also works out a lot (mostly probably due to lockdown) but I don’t imagine she eats enough calories to counter the exercise she does. However, as someone said we don’t see enough of their day to know, but she did do that video once of what she ate in a day and had to take it down because she realised it perhaps wasn’t promoting the best diet to her followers. her skin also doesn’t reflect to me someone with the healthiest of diets. I think like anything, everything in moderation and balance is key - and I don’t personally see that with Dianne. It’s her life and up to her now she wants to live it, it’s just she is an influencer now as well so some awareness does have to be there as to how much she may or may not impact her followers. I do notice a difference in her appearance between say 2018 when she met Joe and now.

Reactions: 7
Apologies for bringing it up, I never intended to offend or trigger anyone. At the end of the day everyone has their own opinions and obviously this is a very personal topic which people here have their own experiences with. Let’s just all draw a line under it as this is a public forum after all. We can just get back to talking about their tit decor and why the duck is Dianne painting heinz bottles to stick them in their downstairs loo😂😭

Reactions: 8
Has she had her nose ... modified? Nose job sounds very 90s. She looks so unwell these days and I hate that as I really like her!

Has she had her nose ... modified? Nose job sounds very 90s. She looks so unwell these days and I hate that as I really like her!
No I don't see that at all; she's constantly on social media, does work outs and youtube videos; I personally don't see a difference.

I completely agree, it’s a triggering subject to a lot of people and I just hope that Dianne feels healthy and strong within herself.

I know Dianne only means well with trying to promote health and fitness but sometimes it might be slightly too much. We do only see part of her day, but as you say, I hope she is getting enough calories for all her exercise. Hopefully fans know that she is a dancer and that diet and fitness are very important to her so this isn’t what a lot of people eat like.
We can just get back to talking about their tit decor and why the duck is Dianne painting heinz bottles to stick them in their downstairs loo😂😭
I must say I was laughing at the heniz bottle 😂 it’s definitely not my taste but if they are happy then whatever. I just worry she might overdecorate if that’s a thing as there is no more room in her dressing room for furniture. I think it might begin to look too crowded.

Last edited:
Nose? Her nose looks broader at the bottom in that photo. She possibly just contours it now.
Ah yes, I think that's it actually (y)

We can just get back to talking about their tit decor and why the duck is Dianne painting heinz bottles to stick them in their downstairs loo😂😭
Yesss let's talk about that :ROFLMAO: I thought that as the pink stuff in the kitchen was #gifted, maybe she didn't have much choice in what colour it was, but now that she's painting random bottles the same shade of pink I wonder if she did actually pick that colour for the kitchen stuff :oops:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.