Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot are spies!! šŸ˜‚ Do people really know where Zalfie live now? I thought it was top secret
Oh yeah, we all know where Zalfie live. We've all even seen the before pics of their house and all the planning permission documents for when they renovated the not mansion before they moved in.

It's top secret on Google Maps though because they had the house blurred out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really canā€™t face watching either of their new vlogs. Do they confirm where they move to?

How are two young fit and healthy people looking so unhealthy?! Maybe it's a reflection of us all with the winter lockdown. Dianne looks gaunt and her hair was so greasy in her latest video and as most of us say when commenting, I like her. I don't say that as a snarky thing just concern as she doesn't look well!

Reactions: 5
There are still loads of other houses on their road though so Iā€™m stuck šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s annoying as I donā€™t want their address I only want to see what the house is like šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

The odd few crazies have gotta spoil it for us all šŸ˜‚

There are still loads of other houses on their road though so Iā€™m stuck šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s annoying as I donā€™t want their address I only want to see what the house is like šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

The odd few crazies have gotta spoil it for us all šŸ˜‚
You can see what the house is like from their vlogs? Find it so strange that people are so desperate to find the exact location of peopleā€™s houses.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
You can see what the house is like from their vlogs? Find it so strange that people are so desperate to find the exact location of peopleā€™s houses.
Some people just like looking at properties, itā€™s not that deep. IMO itā€™s quite interesting to know what the property value is, what it looks like before any renovations, etc. There are an endless number of property related shows on tv, itā€™s a common interest.

Reactions: 24
Some people just like looking at properties, itā€™s not that deep. IMO itā€™s quite interesting to know what the property value is, what it looks like before any renovations, etc. There are an endless number of property related shows on tv, itā€™s a common interest.
It is that deep though because there are plenty of minions that will turn up at their houses. Itā€™s not hard to find if you really wanted to, someone posted it before but if itā€™s just to look at houses there are tons on rightmove

Itā€™s not the same as property shows. They are showing people what they want them to see. Would you be happy with Joe putting your house and sale price etc all over the internet?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Would you be happy with Joe putting your house and sale price etc all over the internet?
No, but I also donā€™t make a living as public personality. He made the choice to cash in on the public personality life. It comes with upsides and it comes with downsides.

So my house and sale price being all over the internet is not the same at all, but nice try. However, if anyone was interested in my house address and sale price, they are welcome to look up the public Land Register. Given my lack of fame, I doubt theyā€™ll want to.

Reactions: 4
No, but I also donā€™t make a living as public personality. He made the choice to cash in on the public personality life. It comes with upsides and it comes with downsides.

So my house and sale price being all over the internet is not the same at all, but nice try. However, if anyone was interested in my house address and sale price, they are welcome to look up the public Land Register. Given my lack of fame, I doubt theyā€™ll want to.
I donā€™t think being a public personality means your address should be posted online or viewers have a right to see the entirety of someoneā€™s house but maybe Iā€™m the strange one.

People seem to think because joe shares some of his life they are entitled to know everything. He is entitled to SOME privacy.
Also Iā€™m sure your house address being posted wouldnā€™t end up with hundreds of crazed fans turning up, itā€™s a security issue at best.

Reactions: 28
I literally said I donā€™t want the location. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Their vlogs donā€™t show much. I just like and am interested in houses - these people choose to share their lives so itā€™s not crazy to wonder what their home is like, just like you would with a celeb or other well known person.

Anyway - with some of the stuff people discuss on here I donā€™t think you need to worry about me wondering what the inside of someoneā€™s home looks like šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t think being a public personality means your address should be posted online or viewers have a right to see the entirety of someoneā€™s house but maybe Iā€™m the strange one.

People seem to think because joe shares some of his life they are entitled to know everything. He is entitled to SOME privacy.
Also Iā€™m sure your house address being posted wouldnā€™t end up with hundreds of crazed fans turning up, itā€™s a security issue at best.
Also on post 40 the mods appear to have put up a warning against discussing or sharing info on locations etc

Reactions: 8
The last week has actually really made me feel sorry for Joe and Dianne. The obsession about seeing where they live is scary and I'm shocked how people seem to think they're entitled to see every room in the house. I actually expected them to show even less when they moved but I suppose those renovations need to be paid for or at least get free #gifted. Although I am slightly impressed it appears they're doing the decorating themselves not just doing what Zoe did and get it all done herself. Did she even paint anything?

Reactions: 17
The last week has actually really made me feel sorry for Joe and Dianne. The obsession about seeing where they live is scary and I'm shocked how people seem to think they're entitled to see every room in the house. I actually expected them to show even less when they moved but I suppose those renovations need to be paid for or at least get free #gifted. Although I am slightly impressed it appears they're doing the decorating themselves not just doing what Zoe did and get it all done herself. Did she even paint anything?
Yeah, I like how theyā€™re getting stuck in doing gardening and decorating!

Reactions: 13
Literally whenever an influencer moves everyone is interested in what the house looks like. Really not a new thing.

Reactions: 13
I think overtime they will show more on vlogs, we all pretty much know what Zoeā€™s house looks like and it was the same for Tanya and Jim.

Literally whenever an influencer moves everyone is interested in what the house looks like. Really not a new thing.
They've shown you a lot of the inside, they've shown you a lot of the garden, they'll show more in other vlogs/renovations etc. You'll not see much else from knowing the address of where they live, apart from coming across a bit stalkerish. They obviously don't want to tell people the area they live yet otherwise they would have said something

Reactions: 7
They've shown you a lot of the inside, they've shown you a lot of the garden, they'll show more in other vlogs/renovations etc. You'll not see much else from knowing the address of where they live, apart from coming across a bit stalkerish. They obviously don't want to tell people the area they live yet otherwise they would have said something
I have said a thousand times I donā€™t want their address. Can we move on now as people donā€™t actually read posts properly before giving sassy responses šŸ™ˆ
Moving on

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.