Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmCheese

VIP Member
They've shown you a lot of the inside, they've shown you a lot of the garden, they'll show more in other vlogs/renovations etc. You'll not see much else from knowing the address of where they live, apart from coming across a bit stalkerish. They obviously don't want to tell people the area they live yet otherwise they would have said something
I have said a thousand times I don’t want their address. Can we move on now as people don’t actually read posts properly before giving sassy responses 🙈
Moving on

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I wish they’d just keep it private whatever it is

Joe has gone from a lad about town, with his mates, his own penthouse etc to little joey and being congratulated for eating his breakfast 🤢 it’s so weird.

I really like Dianne and I think they are genuinely in love, but I just find the whole dynamic so odd. Whatever works for them I guess

Half expecting him to turn into Zoe and start having cosy nights for 11.5 months of the year, 6 baths a day and in bed by 8pm, whilst Dianne pampers to him 😂

• Haha

Priti

I think it's pretty clear that the intention of trying to find out the address is to have a good old nose at the inside, it's perfectly normal to be interested in what houses look like and I know I personally would like to know so I can fantasise about how I would design the house. I love interior design and I'm looking to buy my own house in the next few months...

Just because some of us are nosey doesn't mean we're going to be turning up outside and peering through the windows :rolleyes:

To add, I don't think anyone here is entitled to know their address and I understand the concerns about privacy and their safety but I think saying it is stalker behaviour to be interested is a bit much.

Dandylion1

VIP Member
It wasn’t even that, was just why is a grown man being congratulated for eating his food. It’s like a toddler who’s usually a bit picky so you praise them.
To be honest it comes across that joe and Zoe both have issues with food

Reactions: 19

Dimads

Oh I’m sure joe was charming and respectful with Taj, obviously thought she was worthy of his respect. He’s good at that, those that he’s using at the time he can be nice to, like Dianne when they were on strictly. Maybe he thinks Dianne’s no longer of use to him so he’ll treat her like shit in the hope she’ll dump him and he won’t appear the bad guy.
She's said in basically every interview that she loves Joe and is with him because he loves her for who she is and she can be herself around him and he won't judge that. That doesn't really sound like someone abusive and that treats her like shit, does it? While, yes, he's said some things in the past that were a bit douchey and I don't agree with, it's also so obvious that he adores her and would never want to hurt her or upset her. And he's also not said anything like it recently. Other than the very few offhanded comments in videos from a couple of years ago there is literally no evidence that he's anything but loving and supportive of her.

I honestly don't know where you've got this narrative from that Dianne is some poor girl suck with a horrible, abusive, and controlling man but I feel like nothing will change your mind on it, despite being proved wrong about many things by other users.

There's lots of things to trash on Joe about, but him being a supposedly abusive prick isn't one of them.

cherry198

VIP Member
I’ve never liked this whole everyone has to be bffs thing.Dianne and Ambar strike me as two completely different people at two completely different places in life, with a 10 year age gap thrown in. On paper they were never going to be friends and they don’t have to be, that’s okay. Literally the only thing they have in common is that their partners are friends.

Lol57

I’m not sure we have any reason to think they did get pop the camera on a tree or a wall or something for the photo in the woods! Out of all the celebs to critisize over following the rules, J&D aren’t the ones. They’ve not appeared to break any bar their careers giving them different ones on occasions.

• Haha

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Firstly is was her boyfriend that told her this, so she believed him, and secondly he decided to show it in a video, thus wanting to publicly humiliate her (he could have kept it as a joke between themselves) So what I take from this isn’t that Dianne’s is dumb but maybe she should dump her disrespectful prick boyfriend and find someone who knows their lucky to be with her
Her boyfriend told her? She’s 30 years old not 12. She’s more than capable of knowing basic things like that. Sorry to disagree but she is dumb. There’s several basic things she doesn’t know that an adult should. Doesn’t make her a bad person but she’s not very smart, I’m sure even she’d admit that

it’s really not that deep, Diane sees the videos
Sure she’d tell him if it bothered her.

people on here going on like joe is an abuser, he’s having a laugh, she keeps in stuff in her videos of her doing the same

cherry198

VIP Member
If you look at the previous threads there's quite a few examples of when in the vlogs he's always leering and all over her while ignoring Zoe. Not to mention how Joe's always all over Dianne and never leaves her side if Alfie's in the room. My personal favourite is still when the yoga king himself Aldie got caught out by Joe lurking on one of Dianne's live yoga sessions. Obviously after new shick moves and not just a sneaky peak at her arse in leggings 😆
The time where Dianne thought she was playing footsie with Joe under the table but it was actually Alfie and he never said anything to make her stop. Your gf and Diannes bf were sat right there you knob😂🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I just think it’s di’s banter. In her way it’s affectionate, a nickname. she clearly loves him and I guess subconsciously she mothers him (a lot of women do this in relationships, it’s natural) maybe that’s where the praise on eating comes from.

I don’t see any eating habits that would be a concern at all.
A man who’s nearly 30 being praised like a toddler for eating is weird

How come joes thread seems to be the only one on here that gets people joining just to praise these two. There’s a rave section too if your a fan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I’m convinced his love of the garden and birds is lining himself up for some advert. Usually get a keen interest in something ready for an ad. Yes I’m sceptical
100% agree. There's always a reason why he does something and I reckon he's angling for a permanent spot on Countryfile. Remember 6 months ago when he suddenly decided to take up drawing and then low and behold he's got a paid partnership with a beer he wasn't drinking 6 months ago. What a strange coincidence.

He's also suddenly stopped dancing now his tour is cancelled 🤔

wrose587

TBH we can't be isolated forever and either we accept vaccination/massive drops in death and infection rates as a sign to start moving back to normality or we carry on on this limbo forever? They're only seeing friends in a bloody gazebo outdoors ffs. This might be an unpopular opinion but rationally there are worse things people can do. Life is short, with or without Corona.

Dimads

I hope Dianne never has a baby with him. She needs to pack up her Mini Cooper and get away ASAP. I hope she concentrates on her career, she’s talented.
Considering Dianne has mentioned multiple times that she wants a family and kids, I can't see that happening. And why can't she have a successful career whilst having a baby? She can do both; it's not one or the other.

Louise123

VIP Member
I accept we all have different opinions as to what defines being dumb or stupid, but for me dianne is neither, far from it. She left school at 14 with dyslexia and trained as a hairdresser, owning her own salon, and then became a pro dancer travelling the world, when she’s on tour she performs every night having learnt all the routines, she’s taught herself how to edit her videos and set up a buswellness (these classes have really helped my fitness levels), she talented and a bloody hard worker.

And for the record joe can fuck off, always trying to imply she’s stupid, he’s no better than the fucking trolls. She’s loved, cared, supported and shown how proud she is of everything he does, and all he does is disrespect her. Shame on him.

• Heart

Mums84

VIP Member
Maybe lockdown and the worry of more future lockdowns made them move close to family. Alfie will be round borrowing shugar, hoping to catch Dianne on her own.

• Haha

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
For anyone doubting how transparent joe is with ads and how he always happily declares them.

How come the main text is highlighted in black, centred and easy to read. Whilst ad is in white and where joe knows is partially covered.

Not just a coincidence as it would have taken him less effort to just add ‘ad’ onto the main text...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I couldn't find that for about 30 seconds of hard searching. That's disgraceful, how does it hurt him to let people know its an ad?!
The only thing which gives me satisfaction is how much it pisses him off to have to put it on his post everytime. It'll proper put the shine off what he's done.

I see he totally went out for it again this valentines day. Dianne cooks his breakfast and dinner,,makes him cookies and then she gets a plant for the garden he's made clear in his vlogs is his. So basically fuck all Dianne. I know she's saying she loves her kitchen but you'd think just once he'd either cook or buy take out. Although that would involve him opening his wallet for once

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
When was that?! 😂
It was at the start of lockdown last year. I remember pissing myself at Joe suddenly appearing naked. I bet Dianne's counting down until lockdown is lifted so she gets a break.

Their relationship is the absolute opposite of sexless Zalfie. Its no wonder he's always drooling over her. I bet whenever they stayed over Aldie was always there with a glass to the wall

• Haha

cherry198

VIP Member
I know we all slag off J&D at times on here but I think it’s clear that those two absolutely adore each other. They’re protective of one another and 100% would never let the other person be hurt in anyway. I’ve never understood this narrative that a few on here try to paint of Joe being a controlling dick like that’s so not the case, Dianne is his whole world. Not once in the 10 years while Joes been around have I ever seen someone say a bad word about him, like actual people he’s worked with, friends etc not some fucking randoms on the internet.

This interview with Taj who plays his gf on The Syndicate literally says it all...
ACD518E9-569F-466B-8443-831BEE610BB1.jpeg

• Heart