Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely think it’s affected her confidence as has his constant belittling her. I’ve seen a few interviews of him with the cast of syndicate and he’s so respectful and fawning over them, he just saves his put downs for Dianne. I honestly don’t think she looks that happy now , I just hope she can visit home and her mum and dad talk to her. If they’ve seen how he is with her, they must have watched the in the pan episodes where his attitude towards her was bleeping disgusting, how could they possibly want their daughter with him. He should just piss off nowHe does not deserve someone as genuine as Dianne.
And don’t get me started on the house, Dianne isolated from everyone she knows and getting to the studios easily. Her buswellness corner shoved at one end of the lounge, is there even enough space for her to do proper dancing? But he’s got a whole separate large room for his office, where she has to knock before entering.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know we all slag off J&D at times on here but I think it’s clear that those two absolutely adore each other. They’re protective of one another and 100% would never let the other person be hurt in anyway. I’ve never understood this narrative that a few on here try to paint of Joe being a controlling dick like that’s so not the case, Dianne is his whole world. Not once in the 10 years while Joes been around have I ever seen someone say a bad word about him, like actual people he’s worked with, friends etc not some bleeping randoms on the internet.

This interview with Taj who plays his gf on The Syndicate literally says it all...
View attachment 509583
Oh I’m sure joe was charming and respectful with Taj, obviously thought she was worthy of his respect. He’s good at that, those that he’s using at the time he can be nice to, like Dianne when they were on strictly. Maybe he thinks Dianne’s no longer of use to him so he’ll treat her like tit in the hope she’ll dump him and he won’t appear the bad guy.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Oh I’m sure joe was charming and respectful with Taj, obviously thought she was worthy of his respect. He’s good at that, those that he’s using at the time he can be nice to, like Dianne when they were on strictly. Maybe he thinks Dianne’s no longer of use to him so he’ll treat her like tit in the hope she’ll dump him and he won’t appear the bad guy.
Where is your evidence that he treats her like tit? That’s a very bold accusation. Or evidence of anyone at all who knows him saying anything bad at all about him? The things you said earlier about making her move to an isolated place and her tiny space for Buswellness several different posters here have pointed out are completely wrong - she was the one vocal about moving where we think they have gone to, and she has plenty of space

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Wheres the proof of him treating her like tit? He doesn’t lock her away, he’s not asked her to change, he’s encouraged her work, encourages all her crazy things in his flat, helped her set up her YouTube, her family seem to love him

I think Joe can be a prick. But abusive to Dianne? Nah

Reactions: 15
It’s so obvious Joe loves and respects Dianne I really don’t know what else to say at this point. You’ve literally made up your own little narrative in your head to play along to.

Reactions: 11
She's said in basically every interview that she loves Joe and is with him because he loves her for who she is and she can be herself around him and he won't judge that. That doesn't really sound like someone abusive and that treats her like tit, does it? While, yes, he's said some things in the past that were a bit douchey and I don't agree with, it's also so obvious that he adores her and would never want to hurt her or upset her. And he's also not said anything like it recently. Other than the very few offhanded comments in videos from a couple of years ago there is literally no evidence that he's anything but loving and supportive of her.

I honestly don't know where you've got this narrative from that Dianne is some poor girl suck with a horrible, abusive, and controlling man but I feel like nothing will change your mind on it, despite being proved wrong about many things by other users.

There's lots of things to trash on Joe about, but him being a supposedly abusive prick isn't one of them.

Reactions: 19
She's said in basically every interview that she loves Joe and is with him because he loves her for who she is and she can be herself around him and he won't judge that. That doesn't really sound like someone abusive and that treats her like tit, does it? While, yes, he's said some things in the past that were a bit douchey and I don't agree with, it's also so obvious that he adores her and would never want to hurt her or upset her. And he's also not said anything like it recently. Other than the very few offhanded comments in videos from a couple of years ago there is literally no evidence that he's anything but loving and supportive of her.

I honestly don't know where you've got this narrative from that Dianne is some poor girl suck with a horrible, abusive, and controlling man but I feel like nothing will change your mind on it, despite being proved wrong about many things by other users.

There's lots of things to trash on Joe about, but him being a supposedly abusive prick isn't one of them.
I don't think she called him an abusive partner so this isn't a fair comment. I don't like the way he picks out her faults. You could call it banter but personally and having seen him do it to other people in the past I think its slightly tosser behaviour. Admittedly since lockdown and especially since their move he's definitely toned it down and might finally appreciate what he's got. I know a lot of people on here love Joe and jump to his defence but I think accusing someone else of calling him an abusive partner isn't fair. Personally I think he does make her happy and if she's happy for some of the stuff he does then that's her problem not mine. But we're all here to have a witch about the annoying things they do not bully someone else off the site because we don't agree with their attitude. Personally I love the Alfie thread as at least everyone attacks him and not each other.

Reactions: 6
I don't think she called him an abusive partner so this isn't a fair comment. I don't like the way he picks out her faults. You could call it banter but personally and having seen him do it to other people in the past I think its slightly tosser behaviour. Admittedly since lockdown and especially since their move he's definitely toned it down and might finally appreciate what he's got. I know a lot of people on here love Joe and jump to his defence but I think accusing someone else of calling him an abusive partner isn't fair. Personally I think he does make her happy and if she's happy for some of the stuff he does then that's her problem not mine. But we're all here to have a witch about the annoying things they do not bully someone else off the site because we don't agree with their attitude. Personally I love the Alfie thread as at least everyone attacks him and not each other.
Isolating someone is a form of abuse. So yeah just because she didn’t say the word it’s been constantly implied. Probably best to change the subject and agree to disagree as you say it’s just a gossip forum end of the day. I think accusing someone of abuse based on some ten minute blogs is very extreme personally

I don’t love joe I think he’s a bit of a prick, but I can be unbiased and see he adores Dianne and is in awe of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know a couple of days ago the Zoe forum got a bit heated about whether or not they were being careful with the covid restrictions with a gazebo and to defuse it we all talked about how horrific Aldie is. Here's to agreeing to disagree except with the fact we're glad we don't have to sleep with this twit

images (1).jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I can talk about my Joe sex dream to diffuse the tension. Anybody want to hear about that? No?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know a couple of days ago the Zoe forum got a bit heated about whether or not they were being careful with the covid restrictions with a gazebo and to defuse it we all talked about how horrific Aldie is. Here's to agreeing to disagree except with the fact we're glad we don't have to sleep with this twit

View attachment 509697
Well we can all agree on Alfredo that’s for sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wheres the proof of him treating her like tit? He doesn’t lock her away, he’s not asked her to change, he’s encouraged her work, encourages all her crazy things in his flat, helped her set up her YouTube, her family seem to love him

I think Joe can be a prick. But abusive to Dianne? Nah
I’ve never called him abusive and if your bench mark for not treating someone like tit is that they don’t lock them away, well yes he doesn’t. But I have slightly different bench marks as to what equates a respectful relationship. I do object to anyone accusing me of saying I think he’s abusive. And by saying she’s isolated I mean she can’t easily see her friends and go to studios, as I said.

Blimey. Is this thread full of teenage minions who have never been in a relationship before? Ripping into each other can be just a playful/normal aspect of an adult relationship and does not necessarily indicate 'abuse'... it's just having a sense of humour.
I hardly think Joe or Dianne would include those moments in vlogs if it was anything sinister!

This thread is wild.

Reactions: 21
And by saying she’s isolated I mean she can’t easily see her friends and go to studios, as I said.
Massively disagree with that statement. They’re roughly only an hour by train to central London. It’s not like they’ve moved to the Scottish highlands. It’s a very popular commute so trains start early and go quite late till after midnight.

All of her uk friends with a very small handful of exceptions are strictly cast who under normal circumstances are usually on tours or back where they live overseas between March and July so hardly on a normal schedule and able to arrange regular get togethers. But again only and hour from London by train.

Sure it’s ever so slightly inconvenient for a very early rehearsal but if so I’m sure she’ll manage.

If you accusing Joe of isolating Dianne by moving to the new house then surely you must feel the same about Gemma isolating Gorka all the way up in Manchester away from the majority his friends.

Reactions: 7
Nah, Joe would be completely lost if Dianne left him. I have no doubt he loves her, he's just also a prick. I think the constant need to make others the butt of his joke (particularly those he cares about, but also believes he's superior to...for whatever reason) is a trait he gets from his father.

I've said it once on here, but Joe and Dianne's personalities remind me a lot of his mother and father. Dianne's a bit loopy....like Joe's mother. Joe's a bit of a sarcastic prick...like his father. Maybe they'll do what his parents couldn't and thrive together well into the future, but I have my doubts. I can see both of them being over the other's personality sooner than anyone thinks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.