Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GeorgiaLucy

I'm going to go out on a limb here and just for once I kind of do agree with the minions ... sort of
She's dancing for hours, the training room is no doubt a sweaty place she supposedly only has eyes for her boyfriend so who cares about make up right ? Yet there's Di up close and personal alone with Dev and no two ways about it she goes super girly and giggly and makes sure her lips are looking lush around him when really there's no need to, she's a woman and he's different in every sense to Joe so let's be honest she probably is enjoying her time with him crazy to suggest the break from boring old man Sugg isn't some welcome fun her .
What sort of weird 1940s skewed view of women is this. Wearing lipstick means she's trying to seduce a male with her 'lush' lips. I wear makeup every day, even if I pop down to Tescos I need my eyebrows on at least. I have no interest in attracting 60 year old Paul who works at the checkout but I always try to look presentable as I have pride in my appearance. Also doesn't the rehearsal have bits that are filmed for the show? Who wouldn't want to look their best on TV.

It's such a derogatory view on woman to believe that laughing or being "super girly" and wearing makeup when working with someone of the opposite sex means they're trying to cheat on their partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I think Caspar has moved on to some extent from his YouTube channel, he still makes videos, but probably more for the enjoyment of it these days, we know he has a lot of investments in other businesses - a lot more than Joe - they will be his major focus these days and YouTube might have even gone back to what it was in the early days - just a bit of fun.
Yeah he’s also building student properties in South Africa too. He’s an actual entreupeuner that seems to have wanted to grow up, act his age and actually work for his money. I like caspar for that

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
This is what twitter currently looks like after someone posted a video of joe and Dianne kissing... who the fuck is this invested in a relationship? Do these people think they have never kissed before or?! Worst thing is some of these tweets came from people who are almost 30...
Of course Alfie and his fuckin gnashers is leering in the background. He creams himself when Dianne is in a ten mile radius

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mums84

VIP Member
I hope being with her family and the loss of her grandfather makes Dianne take a good look at her relationship with Joe. I know we only see a little bit of their lives and I used to be a big fan of them as a couple but recently I've thought his attitude to her stinks and she could do sooooo much better. He went to call her stupid again in a recent blog after she dropped the kettle and then acted like a complete t#@t about her driving when she said in another blog she passed her test first time and has been driving for years. It made me so cross! She comes across as a nice woman with a nice family. I've noticed too that she has lost weight and covers herself up a lot now whereas in older Instagram pics she had curves and had them on show. Is Joe controlling her clothing choices? I'm a bit older than her and get the panic of wanting to settle down and have kids but I can see Joe stringing her along, making money out of their relationship and taking away her sparkle. Ugh I'm a long term lurker and joined just to get that off my chest as I do just want to shout at her to RUN.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Horatio

VIP Member
Did anyone see Dianne did a collaboration with Talia Mar?
She taught her a dance - of course. But it wasn’t boring because it’s a pleasure to see someone talented working - and she’s a great teacher too. Seeing her like that gives an impression of a mature and accomplished woman. I wish she would stop the ‘stupid but cute’ act.

Reactions: 16

Alightened

VIP Member
I can't believe that last year I was actually rooting for Joe to do well on Strictly and quite liked him. I thought he was way nicer than his sister🙄. I really really can't stand him now, he annoys me so much. I un subscribed from everything he's on and just look on here for any gossip.

Reactions: 16

GeorgiaLucy

Ageist? Or what?
I am a 22 year old woman and I can promise you that 60 year old Paul who is older than my dad is not attractive to me, so that makes me Ageist? People who don't shower and have a bad odour aren't attractive to me either, does that make me odourist too?

Back in the day, when I consorted with young women of my age, it was sometimes opined (by them) that a girl near to engagement might have residual doubts and so preened herself for the last time with males, to test if she wanted to be bound by an engagement ring.
Did you tip your fedora after writing this? What absolute rubbish. Incredibly demeaning too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
The minions are all going into heart failure cause Joe's main channel is set to go under 8 million subscribers tomorrow, like what do they expect when he hasn't posted anything on it in like 8 months and what he posted in the last 2 years or so was absolute shit.
View attachment 67454
Unlike the minions I find it amusing & hope his subs drop quicker as he really has just become another lazy entitled YouTuber, who tries to make a quick buck by ripping off his young fambase
‘He doesn’t deserve this’
They are right he doesn’t deserve 7.9million followers

• Haha

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Was flicking through Strictly headlines and saw this in an tabloid. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Not only is Joe now referred to by the press as "Strictly's Dianne Buswell's boyfriend". This rag has now even given him Dianne's name. Shows how much the general media really think of him.

Screenshot_20191106-121125.png

- Maybe the rehearsing will distract him from making shite content like belittling his gf and turning the Adelphi theatre into a Joe Sugg m+g/po box?
Oh he will still be releasing shit content, especially now it's been announced. He will put on his nice guy, humble roof thatcher persona, until Xmas, just like he did when on Strictly, so that the public are reminded why they liked him last year. He will release double the family friendly content and be doing interviews left right and centre, in order to flog the Joe and Dianne tour and their new merch. Come January he will be acting like the cat who the cream and will be back with an even bigger ego and probably even meaner to Dianne.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So it’s confirmed.

Zoe “Advent calendar” Sugg has been knocked off the top of the “bleed your fans dry” podium by her younger, slightly more tacky brother.

Nice work joe. Embarrassing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
😂😂 Imagine what they think during lifts, they do that allllll week long without cameras on them
Yes !!! All week during that Aladdin routine rehearsal Devs had his head in her foof for that last lift it's one of the most intimate moves a pairing a can do on a dance floor surely 😂 so she must be very comfortable with him to let him "down there".
(not suggesting an affair before any lurking Joanne fans say anything)

• Haha
  • Wow

Coconutshy

Just watching Dianne’s new video.. Good God, Joe “superior” Sugg really is a pedantic little shit isn’t he?

It literally KILLS him to hype someone up or give them a compliment, especially Dianne. He always has to find fault with whatever. I had just watched the bit where she made him pancakes and of course he has to dissect every little minor fault. Ungrateful prick. Seriously. If I were her I’d tell him to shove them right up his arse.

Also the sneaky wee look to the camera , where you could tell he was thinking for a split second whether he should kiss her on camera or not.

I’m only 5 minutes in and already riled up 🤣

• Haha

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Watching the vlog. Gifted platters. 🤦🏻‍♀️
As soon as I heard Joe say he "reached out" to the company who made the platters that was it for me like whenever Alfie says he "reached out" to whichever company he basically wants a freebie from ( like when he reached out to LG to ask for a free TV for Poppy) I'm totally sick of that family of millionaire males constantly fucking begging for things under the guise of reaching out 😤.

• Angry
  • Sick

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Haha imagine in a couple of years when this lot go for a job interview and the employer Google’s them and their Twitter comes up

• Haha
  • Heart
What really winds me up is how hard and how much she hits him round the head. Like how is that ok? Why does she feel the need to do that? She’s definitely not gentle when she’s being doing his hair either. It really bugs me.
Guess she’s physically abusive while he’s verbally abusive. Such couple goals!! They’re perfect for each other.