Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Dianne’s new video and ughh, Caspar and Ambar looked super uncomfortable throughout it. Also did anyone else notice that moment when Dianne jokingly tried to put Caspars hand close to her bum and then Caspar visibly cringed and said “Joe is gonna watch this”
I also captured this priceless moment.
Unrelated but in this video and the brain freeze video Ambar looked so unimpressed. Not being funny, she seems like such a dry old git! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unrelated but in this video and the brain freeze video Ambar looked so unimpressed. Not being funny, she seems like such a dry old git! 😂 😂
Well Dianne video, has passed the views of Joe & Capars most recent videos. Joe's was uploaded an hour before Dianne's and although Caspar's was uploaded 2-3 hours after, it is not getting anywhere near the views Dianne's is getting. Funny how she is pulling in more views then the directors of Margarvine.
Screenshot_20191028-121205.png

Reactions: 7
Well Dianne video, has passed the views of Joe & Capars most recent videos. Joe's was uploaded an hour before Dianne's and although Caspar's was uploaded 2-3 hours after, it is not getting anywhere near the views Dianne's is getting. Funny how she is pulling in more views then the directors of Margarvine. View attachment 52594
I watched Joe's video and can't believe how rude he was about her intelligence

• Angry
Well Dianne video, has passed the views of Joe & Capars most recent videos. Joe's was uploaded an hour before Dianne's and although Caspar's was uploaded 2-3 hours after, it is not getting anywhere near the views Dianne's is getting. Funny how she is pulling in more views then the directors of Margarvine. View attachment 52594
Apart from the toothbrush the things he bought was all things he thought was cool and wanted. Like the projector for chippy. Even the subway he got what he wanted. He’s such a tight arse. Guarantee if she got Rolex or bmw he’d have got her a key ring or something

• Angry
I watched Joe's video and can't believe how rude he was about her intelligence
Yeah I agree with you that he was so rude to her. I don't know how she keeps a smile on her face when he belittled her and then can actually agree with him when he insults her.

Dianne isn't the brightest bulb by any means. But as a professional dancer, she would have an excellent visual memory, hence why she just knew what some of the logos where without even thinking. It shows how much Joe thinks of her, that he didn't recognize this before he started the video. How does he think she remembers all those dance routines if she didn't have a good visual memory. Also it shows how immature Joe really is, as he got stroppy because she was actually good at it, so bought things for himself rather than her.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
All those years training and a pro dancer on strictly and she gets labelled an ‘Aussie influencer’ sums up how much she’s changed really

okay sorry next clip labels her as a dancer and EVERY single clip they played was her and joe. Not Dev, not that rev guy she had before all joe. These two sure know how to cash in

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think Caspar has moved on to some extent from his YouTube channel, he still makes videos, but probably more for the enjoyment of it these days, we know he has a lot of investments in other businesses - a lot more than Joe - they will be his major focus these days and YouTube might have even gone back to what it was in the early days - just a bit of fun.

Reactions: 5
I think Caspar has moved on to some extent from his YouTube channel, he still makes videos, but probably more for the enjoyment of it these days, we know he has a lot of investments in other businesses - a lot more than Joe - they will be his major focus these days and YouTube might have even gone back to what it was in the early days - just a bit of fun.
Yeah he’s also building student properties in South Africa too. He’s an actual entreupeuner that seems to have wanted to grow up, act his age and actually work for his money. I like caspar for that

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't believe that last year I was actually rooting for Joe to do well on Strictly and quite liked him. I thought he was way nicer than his sister🙄. I really really can't stand him now, he annoys me so much. I un subscribed from everything he's on and just look on here for any gossip.

Reactions: 16
Caspar seems to have made his YouTube an ad dump for now. The algorithm is really favoring Dianne right now though I will say. It’s much easier to get pushed when you’re a newer YouTuber than an old one.

Honestly the way Dianne was with Josh and Caspar on camera makes me think of what she was like with Joe while she was with Anthony and even Dev.

Unrelated but in this video and the brain freeze video Ambar looked so unimpressed. Not being funny, she seems like such a dry old git! [emoji23] [emoji23]
I didn’t watch brain freeze, but she was laughing and smiling almost the entire time during the dance video. She’s not a YouTube personality or an entertainer. Can’t really expect her to turn up her personality for the sake of the video like the others. It’s not her job and not everyone is cut out to be an entertainer. She’s just an accessory to the vid.

It’s kicking off on Instagram! There is an interview from the pride of Britain awards and the lady calls Dianne a cry baby! The fans are fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s kicking off on Instagram! There is an interview from the pride of Britain awards and the lady calls Dianne a cry baby! The fans are fuming!
In the clip I just saw it looks like it was aimed more at Dev. Might not have even been about when he got the boot on Strictly.

20191028_232510.jpg

Love this comment. 🤣 Be more respectful, just like Joe is.

• Haha
  • Angry
I can't believe that last year I was actually rooting for Joe to do well on Strictly and quite liked him. I thought he was way nicer than his sister🙄. I really really can't stand him now, he annoys me so much. I un subscribed from everything he's on and just look on here for any gossip.
SAME

Reactions: 2
Having see how Joe treats Dianne in recent videos do you think their in it for the long run or they will go their separate ways once the tour is over. As Dianne's seems to be more popular than Joe at the moment so it's not like she sticking with him for that.

Also I've just seen Dianne's brother has got engaged I know we only see snips of their lives, but did anyone think Dianne's brother gave of Gay vibes on his insta/videos.

Reactions: 9
The minions are going off on one on Twitter, cause people are moaning Joe hasn't been doing stage door. If anyone tweets about it a load of them basically start bombarding them. It's actually ridiculous, how obsessed they are.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The minions are going off on one on Twitter, cause people are moaning Joe hasn't been doing stage door. If anyone tweets about it a load of them basically start bombarding them. It's actually ridiculous, how obsessed they are.
They are absolutely batshit crazy 😂, however I have seen a few tweets from parents unhappy because they waited with their children for an hour outside and they couldn't meet him? I mean I get why you are upset and they should have been told by security but saying it ruined their day and were crying for hours? The Adelphi is literally going to become a Joe Sugg m+g- apparently 100s were waiting specifically for him! Seeing all of them would have been more work than he ever did on stage 😆
I know as a teen if I was crying for hours because I couldn't meet someone after my parents had PAID for me to see a west end show, they would never buy me anything again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd like to meet him, give him a quick boot up the arse and tell him to get over himself. Big headed twit😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.