Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries to give it back, I think the difference between her & Joe is that Joe's insults tend to get quite targeted and personal to the point where it's not funny, Dianne's tend to be a one liner in response to something said. Joe also makes some pretty mean comments about her in vlogs & she doesn't even be there.

Neither are faultless in the relationship & both disrespect the other, but for me the big difference is what Joe says has affected her, to the point where she comments that she's not smart enough or something along those lines. She ain't bright, but the fact she puts herself down ain't right.

Dianne also bigs up Joe's ego far more than she responds with insults. She is forever going on about how proud she is of him in vlogs & how amazing he is. Joe just has to scratch his arse and she posts about it like he found the cure to cancer. While Joe actually tries to put her down & belittle her when she teaches him how to dance, as though she doesn't have years of experience in the field.

As for the excercising, I don't think she forces him, I think it's more like I'm going do you want to come, & I think Joe is more afraid that she will meet a guy who is hot & not a complete ass like himself, that he makes himself go just to keep an eye on her. TBH he needs the excercise, he should probably work on his core strength for their tour, as he was barely able to lift her at the end of the Strictly special.
I was just about to say he still cant seem to lift her and she's tiny - this tour is going to be ridiuculous

It really depends, could be a few days could be a week or two. Given most of the family seems to be in that corner of WA, it'll probably be sooner rather than later. Although as it's Christmas/New Year it might be a bit longer depending on the funeral home.
The minions changing their profile pictures for a man who they've seen once in Dianne's vlogs have got to grow up. I feel for Dianne, it's a tough situation to be in. She must be so conflicted, does she stay with her family a little longer to mourn and have that safety net - risking her job in the UK - or go back to work and grieve alone. I hope she and all her family are doing okay.
I think Strictly will probably let her stay if it is only going to mean she misses a couple of days of rehearsals - she's a professional and can pick up dances quickly.

Reactions: 3
I was just about to say he still cant seem to lift her and she's tiny - this tour is going to be ridiuculous;
I just don't see the dancing at all, unless they are going to let in another malle Pro.. Equally, however, does this mean Dianne plays Stan to Joe's repugnant Olie for the rest of the show? :unsure:

I think Strictly will probably let her stay if it is only going to mean she misses a couple of days of rehearsals - she's a professional and can pick up dances quickly.
Agreed. (y)

I just don't see the dancing at all, unless they are going to let in another malle Pro.. Equally, however, does this mean Dianne plays Stan to Joe's repugnant Olie for the rest of the show? :unsure:

Agreed. (y)
I reckon they’ll do a live cooking thing ala in the pan, where joe can take the piss out of her. And push the in the pan merch.

a bit of dancing, will be cottoneye joe or something that makes joe look decent

and then pranks and fooling around, again ala joe

really don’t see what’s in this tour for Dianne to be honest. She was busy enough and getting work anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope for their sake they don't go retro and try to accommodate DB's awful voice and the Suggmeister's weak tremolo with a song such as this. I would not bet the house on it though when people like Michael Crawford sell thousands of CDs in Oz. 😮 Keep your eyes open for the 'Down Under'' tour. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Re The Joe and Dianne Show, I can't imagine it will be terrible or poorly run or anything because the tour operators run other Strictly related shows or something idk?? Clearly for a tour to be created they must be able to fill ~2 hours in some way but from what I have seen from the both of them I don't know what the hell with 🤣🤣

The minions are all going into heart failure cause Joe's main channel is set to go under 8 million subscribers tomorrow, like what do they expect when he hasn't posted anything on it in like 8 months and what he posted in the last 2 years or so was absolute tit.
Screenshot_20191230-004455.png

Unlike the minions I find it amusing & hope his subs drop quicker as he really has just become another lazy entitled YouTuber, who tries to make a quick buck by ripping off his young fambase

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The minions are all going into heart failure cause Joe's main channel is set to go under 8 million subscribers tomorrow, like what do they expect when he hasn't posted anything on it in like 8 months and what he posted in the last 2 years or so was absolute tit.
View attachment 67454
Unlike the minions I find it amusing & hope his subs drop quicker as he really has just become another lazy entitled YouTuber, who tries to make a quick buck by ripping off his young fambase
Hiya! im new to this forum, my daughter loves them however I don't think they will last so trying to find some like minded people.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just come across a number of videos on YouTube named “Dianne Buswell before joe sugg” and it includes videos of her throughout her career. Do these kids not remember that Dianne has had a successful career without joe and will continue to do so, meanwhile joe’s subscriber count is falling every day and he is becoming irrelevant.

After the joe and Dianne show (which I still cannot believe is even a thing) what will he do next to stay relevant? My guess is proposing 🙄 saw a few Instagram posts the other day saying he should replace Tess Daly as the host of strictly, could have DIED when I read it. There had honestly never been a strictly contestant who has milked it as much as joe. You don’t see people like Gemma Atkinson or Rachel Riley act like they are professional dancers

Reactions: 5
I’ve just come across a number of videos on YouTube named “Dianne Buswell before joe sugg” and it includes videos of her throughout her career. Do these kids not remember that Dianne has had a successful career without joe and will continue to do so, meanwhile joe’s subscriber count is falling every day and he is becoming irrelevant.

After the joe and Dianne show (which I still cannot believe is even a thing) what will he do next to stay relevant? My guess is proposing 🙄 saw a few Instagram posts the other day saying he should replace Tess Daly as the host of strictly, could have DIED when I read it. There had honestly never been a strictly contestant who has milked it as much as joe. You don’t see people like Gemma Atkinson or Rachel Riley act like they are professional dancers
I would also guess proposing, Dianne lovestruck she would say yes fast, locks her in and makes them relevant again as third strictly marriage
, they would get to go on talk shows, interviews all sorts

Reactions: 2
Hello Karen, yess me too how do u feel about this relationship, think its going to go far ?
Hi Carol, honestly I hate to tell you this, but unless Dianne gets a bang on the head which knocks some sense into her, it's unlikely that they will break up.

It's not a healthy relationship by any means or as sweet as they like to portray. Joe can be quite mean & controlling & Dianne plays up to being a dumb airhead & stroking his ever expanding ego. I suggest looking back through this thread & the previous one, to see what I mean.

Even though the relationship is from being "couple goals" it will more than likely end up in marriage, as Joe becomes more irrelevant & desperate to stay in the spotlight a proposal will follow.

Another reason the relationship is unlikely to end is, Joe has Dianne completely ring fenced into staying the relationship. He has made the relationship so public that kids are highly invested in it. They have a YouTube channel together and he signed her to his management company, so social media brand deals income from YouTube all go through his management, he could make it very difficult for her to earn money from social media if they break up. Joe also has reputation of a squeeky clean reputation, he has managed to avoid scandal or stay under the radar, which is highly unusual for a YouTuber, with this squeeky clean reputation alot of the fans would turn on Dianne & so would the media.

Reactions: 8
I can see a proposal after the tour, just before the next season of strictly incase Dianne gets a nice partner again. Dev seemed really kind to her and they got on well. Maybe that's why she sobbed when they were eliminated, sobbing that she is back to being called stupid and treated like a 10 year old again.

Reactions: 12
Is it not too early on in their relationship to propose? They’ve only just had their 1 year anniversary!
To be fair they've probably been together since September 2018 and I've know many people who got married in far less time. I think a lot of the minions thought he'd do it in Australia but I'm guessing he won't. Maybe after their joe and Dianne show

View attachment 67454
‘He doesn’t deserve this’
They are right he doesn’t deserve 7.9million followers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dianne might have had a boob job? What do you think? They don't seem to fit her tiny frame in this picture

I think she is naturally large chested for her build. Her boobs have shrunk this year and she wears awful clothes that squishes them down. Probably Joe's suggestion. Shes definitely had her lips done a few times, botox to her forehead, nose looks different but that could just be age and make up changing things. Her cheekbones might have a bit of filler in them too. I would say most of the dancers get a few tweaks for the camera. All the fans swoon about her make up free looks but she has her eyelashes dyed, extended and lips plumped so thats cheating.😂 I still think she is pretty though and far too good for Joe.

Reactions: 9
Dianne might have had a boob job? What do you think? They don't seem to fit her tiny frame in this picture
I get what you mean about big boobs on a tiny frame, but I'm 5 ft nothing 8 stone and I'm a 30DD. So, I wouldn't have thought anything of it. I personally don't think she's had boob job. She definetly gets cheek & lip fillers & Botox, but I'm pretty sure their her own boobs, but can't say for certain.

I do think her recent weight loss has changed her appearance, as she always had a great curvy figure, but now her thighs don't look nearly as toned, like they are very thin for a dancer & her collar bone is jutting out. Maybe she having a relapse onto the eating disorder she had when she was younger, or maybe she is trying to lose weight so that Joe will be able to lift her on tour.

Reactions: 4
Forget the boobs. Why does black hair look so much better on her?! 🤷
The ketchup red (as I call it) that she has now is awful!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.