Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Joe in 71 years!

And the minions screeching about the fact Dianne is dancing with another man in 3...2...1...
It's pathetic. I honestly give up on the absolutely ridiculous minions who are obviously below the age of 12 and Joe and Dianne who should know better, and shouldn't be encouraging this out of hand behaviour😡

Reactions: 6
What really winds me up is how hard and how much she hits him round the head. Like how is that ok? Why does she feel the need to do that? She’s definitely not gentle when she’s being doing his hair either. It really bugs me.

What really winds me up is how hard and how much she hits him round the head. Like how is that ok? Why does she feel the need to do that? She’s definitely not gentle when she’s being doing his hair either. It really bugs me.
Guess she’s physically abusive while he’s verbally abusive. Such couple goals!! They’re perfect for each other.

Reactions: 14
I think Mikey, Jack and maybe Archie came round to film something for Joe. Says it all really-he doesn't hang out with them at all apart from when he can use them for content.
However, I don't blame Joe tbh (and I never side with Joe!) because who in their right mind would want to hang out with leeches like Mikey Pearce, Jack Maynard and Oli White! 😆 I think he mainly hung around with them just so they could lick his ass because he was lonely and now he has Dianne he just cba 😂 😂

Reactions: 8
All the minions panicking on twitter because of a vlog uploaded by Dianne’s brother. He says in it that joe and Dianne skip meals and all the kids are crying saying “I really hope this isn’t true it would break me” 🙄😂

• Haha
All the minions panicking on twitter because of a vlog uploaded by Dianne’s brother. He says in it that joe and Dianne skip meals and all the kids are crying saying “I really hope this isn’t true it would break me” 🙄😂
what would break them? Dianne not having lunch? For duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I rarely watch these two any more but wow !! the absolute tackiness of the in the pan sweatshirts and pushy product placement of their joint merch is just blatant they really do look like a pair of smug money making twats now, glad I ditched all subscribtions and unfollowed .

• Heart
Not to be dramatic but even with sub-concussive blows you can cause brain damage over time with repeated striking. Footballer for example have a vastly increased risk of dementia from heading balls during their careers. Hitting people in the head isn’t a joking matter really.

Not to be dramatic but even with sub-concussive blows you can cause brain damage over time with repeated striking. Footballer for example have a vastly increased risk of dementia from heading balls during their careers. Hitting people in the head isn’t a joking matter really.
imagine if it was the other way and he was smacking her one

Reactions: 9
Doubt she's even doing more than a light clip, he's a total wimp and he was trying to whip her with a tea towel which really hurts. I'd give him a good kicking if he spoke down to me like he does to her.

Reactions: 9
Doubt she's even doing more than a light clip, he's a total wimp and he was trying to whip her with a tea towel which really hurts. I'd give him a good kicking if he spoke down to me like he does to her.
Nah, she’s not gentle. You can tell. And going on other videos (doing his hair and the face roll thing) it’s clear she’s heavy handed

• Haha
Nah, she’s not gentle. You can tell. And going on other videos (doing his hair and the face roll thing) it’s clear she’s heavy handed
Only watched this video when I read about Dianne slapping Joe. Firstly, Joe tried to whip Dianne with a tea towel, only reason it didn't land was cause she has quick reactions.

I agree she shouldn't hit him in the head, but she already takes enough of his tit and his put downs, is supposed to take him trying to whip her without reciprocation.

From looking at the video, she didn't hit him hard. Dianne is heavy handed, but she is a head shorter than Joe, she was also stretching across in order to reach, not just straight up. So due to her height and the angle it would be impossible for her to get any real strength into a slap.

On another note, can anyone explain, what interest would there young audience have in a tea towel or an apron. Surely their audience would have no interest or use in these as merch. The hoodie is gerish, but will sell, don't get the point of the other merch though.

Reactions: 3
Hahahahaha I don't think either Dianne or Joe are going to get physical damage from whacking each other on the head/whipping each other with a towel. They are just immature and child-like. Dianne was dropped on her head the other week and is still alive! 😂
I feel like z****e would be grateful for that kind of quality contact where they actually touch each other 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Hmm we all know the Sugg siblings have a fucked up issue with food/childhood but didn’t dianne say that she used to have an eating disorder? Doesn’t come as a shock they skip meals.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.