Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has actually made me so mad, he calls it work to be pissed in bed with his Mrs ?
He charges people to watch him pissed in bed with his girlfriend ?
He can literally just spend a half hour pissed up laying flat out with her doing her baby talk then think it's high quality exclusive content to get precious over ? and people can say he cares about the fans etc, vile behaviour, taking money off anyone at any age for doing nothing if there was a trading standards or watchdog for this he'd be in deep tit 😠.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So it’s confirmed.

Zoe “Advent calendar” Sugg has been knocked off the top of the “bleed your fans dry” podium by her younger, slightly more tacky brother.

Nice work joe. Embarrassing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So it’s confirmed.

Zoe “Advent calendar” Sugg has been knocked off the top of the “bleed your fans dry” podium by her younger, slightly more tacky brother.

Nice work joe. Embarrassing
Don't speak to soon, Xmas 2019 hasn't happened yet, God knows what tit Zoe could decide to flog this year.

But currently Joe is leading the way in terms of exploiting kids out of their pocket money.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yel

It's all so grubby.

Must make a lot from his company and can make thousands just with a quick ad.

Zoella charging £10 for a 3p cookie cutter (that breaks after its second use) would be less of a con.

They're clearly very young. They don't have a filter
I used to be a bit obsessed with backstreet boys in my youth before social media existed. The furthest I went was a bleeping poster shrine on my bedroom wall. Not declaring my undying love directly to them by post (equivalent to twitter declaration). Youths these days are bat tit craaaaaaay.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I used to be a bit obsessed with backstreet boys in my youth before social media existed. The furthest I went was a bleeping poster shrine on my bedroom wall. Not declaring my undying love directly to them by post (equivalent to twitter declaration). Youths these days are bat tit craaaaaaay.
They really are! They need their phones taken away! It's so cringe to read all the things they put on twitter!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All because of this picture of Dianne with dev... twitter is currently a war zone 😂 I’m not Dianne’s biggest fan but I feel for the poor girl if she can’t even take a photo with her partner without being questioned.
Also have to laugh at the tweet saying Dianne is out of dev’s league, in my opinion he is 100% better looking than joe and has a better personality... he seems like a much better match for Dianne then joe is!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha imagine in a couple of years when this lot go for a job interview and the employer Google’s them and their Twitter comes up

• Haha
  • Heart
Hang on what's the problem with the picture?? I don't get why they think she is cheating. What am I missing that the minions see. They honestly take their forensic detectives work too far sometimes.

I'd ground the lot of them😂😂😂

• Haha
Hang on what's the problem with the picture?? I don't get why they think she is cheating. What am I missing that the minions see. They honestly take their forensic detectives work too far sometimes.
😂😂 Imagine what they think during lifts, they do that allllll week long without cameras on them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This! It's so cringe

Reactions: 4
😂😂 Imagine what they think during lifts, they do that allllll week long without cameras on them
Yes !!! All week during that Aladdin routine rehearsal Devs had his head in her foof for that last lift it's one of the most intimate moves a pairing a can do on a dance floor surely 😂 so she must be very comfortable with him to let him "down there".
(not suggesting an affair before any lurking Joanne fans say anything)

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.