Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the most insecure couples who need to plaster their relationship and “goals” all over social media. Or maybe just desperate attention whores.
FACTS👏🏻

It’s like they have something they have to prove or Show off to try and make people jealous. I see it all the time. No one is jealous hun. You are not goals.

Reactions: 12
7BB41BF4-69E3-4F35-ADCE-CC29B33666C9.jpeg
and they think obsessing over dianne and joe is better. it’s not like they were doing the same before joe and dianne got together

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am 99% sure joe is doing the strictly Christmas special, he was at it takes two tonight filming for tomorrows show and that’s when they are announcing the celebs taking part 🤢 hope I’m wrong but I doubt it

• Haha
I am 99% sure joe is doing the strictly Christmas special, he was at it takes two tonight filming for tomorrows show and that’s when they are announcing the celebs taking part 🤢 hope I’m wrong but I doubt it
I mean I'm cringing but at least he won't ever have anything to do with strictly again (apart from clinging onto dbuzz) 😂 Can't imagine he will be back on the podcast next year!

Reactions: 4
I want him to not be partnered with Dianne, but I fully expect he will be.
Some have different partners. E.g Caroline Flack and Aston Merrigold did last year, but Ann Widdicombe didn’t.

Reactions: 2
Nah he will get Dianne, the only reason they wouldn't be partnered with their original pro, is if the pro is still in this year's competition or was only knocked out in the last week or two, if the pro has left Strictly or if there are 2 celebs who had the same pro previously, the pro will be partnered with one of them.

For example, last year both Aston & Jake Wood had Janette. Janette was partnered with Aston, Jake Wood with Luba. Caroline Flack was originally with Pasha, who was still in the competition with Ashley, so she was partnered with Gorka who was knocked out in week 3/4 last year and Anita Rani was partnered with Glen or something, who since left so Neil partnered her.

It's highly unlikely they wouldn't put Joe with Dianne, unless the BBC want headlines and rumours of a rift in the relationship, to pull viewers in. If it were during a normal series, Strictly do tend to leak rumours to press to keep the public interested, but as it's Xmas, they will want it to be a happy, feel good cheery programme.

Ok, so I just keep cringing how desperate he is to hold onto the Strictly fame, it's a shame because I am not ashamed to admit I did actually think he was quite good on Strictly last year but he needs to stop 😆.However let's find the (few) positives 😂!

-Hopefully this means he can never come back onto Strictly again because what more can he do? Doubt he will get podcast next year.

- Maybe the rehearsing will distract him from making shite content like belittling his gf and turning the Adelphi theatre into a Joe Sugg m+g/po box?
One can hope!

-Yeah can't think of many more but it can't be too bad, can it?? 😂

Why do you think he won't get the podcast next year?
He isn't necessarily bad at the podcast (format more suited to him rather than live tv), although I personally find it quite boring but that maybe to do with what it's about. Last year, I believe it was Scott Mills (?) doing the podcast and he wasn't kept for this year although I don't know the exact reasons for that. By next years Strictly, Joe will be old news and they will probably want someone different to take over, so maybe he will get dropped, maybe he won't. That being said, the BBC do have a bit of a thing for him...

Was flicking through Strictly headlines and saw this in an tabloid. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Not only is Joe now referred to by the press as "Strictly's Dianne Buswell's boyfriend". This rag has now even given him Dianne's name. Shows how much the general media really think of him.

Screenshot_20191106-121125.png

- Maybe the rehearsing will distract him from making shite content like belittling his gf and turning the Adelphi theatre into a Joe Sugg m+g/po box?
Oh he will still be releasing tit content, especially now it's been announced. He will put on his nice guy, humble roof thatcher persona, until Xmas, just like he did when on Strictly, so that the public are reminded why they liked him last year. He will release double the family friendly content and be doing interviews left right and centre, in order to flog the Joe and Dianne tour and their new merch. Come January he will be acting like the cat who the cream and will be back with an even bigger ego and probably even meaner to Dianne.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope it goes as far as the movie adaptation of Girl Online, that is to say, nowhere.
There’s a movie adaption of Girl Online??? I was the biggest fan of the Suggs back in the day. I can’t believe I never knew that.

Reactions: 2
Was flicking through Strictly headlines and saw this in an tabloid. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Not only is Joe now referred to by the press as "Strictly's Dianne Buswell's boyfriend". This rag has now even given him Dianne's name. Shows how much the general media really think of him.

View attachment 54799
Joe Buswell better be part of the next thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watching Dianne’s new video.. Good God, Joe “superior” Sugg really is a pedantic little tit isn’t he?

It literally KILLS him to hype someone up or give them a compliment, especially Dianne. He always has to find fault with whatever. I had just watched the bit where she made him pancakes and of course he has to dissect every little minor fault. Ungrateful prick. Seriously. If I were her I’d tell him to shove them right up his arse.

Also the sneaky wee look to the camera , where you could tell he was thinking for a split second whether he should kiss her on camera or not.

I’m only 5 minutes in and already riled up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.