Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nellee19

Brendan got the pro's £50,000 a year, don't know what it is now.
The worst thing this week for me was Motsi and Shirley acting like a couple of drunks at a hen-do, the drooling over Kelvin was very uncomfortable. If two male judges were acting like that over a female contestant there would have been uproar.

Reactions: 12

Alightened

VIP Member
Some minion has just said the whole country is in shock🙄. No love, I think people are more worried about the Brexit shite that's going on😏

• Haha

Coconutshy

It’s the most insecure couples who need to plaster their relationship and “goals” all over social media. Or maybe just desperate attention whores.
FACTS👏🏻

It’s like they have something they have to prove or Show off to try and make people jealous. I see it all the time. No one is jealous hun. You are not goals.

thenomad

VIP Member
Was flicking through Strictly headlines and saw this in an tabloid. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Not only is Joe now referred to by the press as "Strictly's Dianne Buswell's boyfriend". This rag has now even given him Dianne's name. Shows how much the general media really think of him.

View attachment 54799
Joe Buswell better be part of the next thread title.

• Haha

Doogiesog

I'm sure Dianne has enough life experience to know that most straight men would be willing to have a fumble with her and she doesn't need to put on lipstick in order to attract them and make them willing. It's like saying women with boyfriends should never wear lipstick when their boyfriend isn't around unless they're looking to attract someone else. Most women wear makeup for their own self confidence.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
I watched Joe's video and can't believe how rude he was about her intelligence
Yeah I agree with you that he was so rude to her. I don't know how she keeps a smile on her face when he belittled her and then can actually agree with him when he insults her.

Dianne isn't the brightest bulb by any means. But as a professional dancer, she would have an excellent visual memory, hence why she just knew what some of the logos where without even thinking. It shows how much Joe thinks of her, that he didn't recognize this before he started the video. How does he think she remembers all those dance routines if she didn't have a good visual memory. Also it shows how immature Joe really is, as he got stroppy because she was actually good at it, so bought things for himself rather than her.

• Angry

juan2411

I hope being with her family and the loss of her grandfather makes Dianne take a good look at her relationship with Joe. I know we only see a little bit of their lives and I used to be a big fan of them as a couple but recently I've thought his attitude to her stinks and she could do sooooo much better. He went to call her stupid again in a recent blog after she dropped the kettle and then acted like a complete t#@t about her driving when she said in another blog she passed her test first time and has been driving for years. It made me so cross! She comes across as a nice woman with a nice family. I've noticed too that she has lost weight and covers herself up a lot now whereas in older Instagram pics she had curves and had them on show. Is Joe controlling her clothing choices? I'm a bit older than her and get the panic of wanting to settle down and have kids but I can see Joe stringing her along, making money out of their relationship and taking away her sparkle. Ugh I'm a long term lurker and joined just to get that off my chest as I do just want to shout at her to RUN.
Just playing devils advocate here, but am I the only one who see's that Dianne gives it back to him?

Lots of poking at his appearance, jokes about him and forcing him to exercise (which is good for him tbh) and so on. Joe's vlogs are proof of his ego, but no way is it all his way in the relationship. No way that lazy son of a gun would be out running and so on if it was all his way.

wrose587

Dont like commenting too much on body type but I can see how it could be potentially hard for someone with a history of ED having a boyfriend so extremely thin 😬

• Sad

Doogiesog

Dianne really is gorgeous, she looked amazing on the show. Joe should realize and appreciate what he has.

Reactions: 11

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I actually felt really sorry for her when she was upset 😟
A lot of the professionals when they are eliminated cry most years. And it shows the remaining ones crying at the end. I really don’t think she’s pregnant for god sake. Dancers don’t normally get pregnant until their career is finished I don’t even know how old she is? She’s probably crying because the profs put a lot of work in to teach the celebs and she probably feels dev was robbed as he has such potential. Just my opinion

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m scared if those fans are kids,
and basically the next generation.
I’d rather kill the planet than pass it onto that lot.. pass me the plastic straws.

joke... it’s a joke 😬

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
I have just seen a video on twitter of an interviewer calling joe “the star of waitress”.
What a kick in the teeth to the other members of the cast! I would be furious if I was them... he is definitely not the star 😂

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
His reply to a comment 🙄 he is actually so rude, always got a rude/weird vibe from him
Is that her brother? Actually thought it was a deranged fan on the Viennese comment... surely he’s risking his sister place on strictly by trying to drum up hate for other contestants. Can’t see strictly tolerating someone that brings them so much grief and drama

He’s also basically leaked the result hasn’t he?

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
Think they'd find themselves very embarrassed if they did release the numbers. The amount of tweets I've seen about them thinking votes that don't connect still count, confusing a busy line (which affects all lines) for a fault on ONLY Dev and Dianne's line, or voting after the vote is closed, some even on Sunday makes me despair. Wish they'd stop going on about being Strictly fans when they're just Joanne fans who can't accept that Youtube and influencers mean little in the real world and are dying a death in the internet world too.

Strictly has a duty of care towards Dianne's fanbase???!!! What about the people they're actively bullying and trolling? What about considering the impact on Dianne's future on the show? How no one will want to be partnered with her as they won't want to be stalked and harassed. They have to work on the show, whereas they don't have to watch the show at all. If she means that much support her properly, watch her videos, get tickets to their tour or the pro tour. Spend some time in the real world. Get your parents to change the wifi password and not top up your credit. Stop thinking the government will pay attention to a petition about something so meaningless at any time never mind now.

If there was a problem, it would have been reported and something will have been done. And it's all so hypocritical given how much the Joanne fanbase actively tried to affect the votes last year, creating multiple accounts, finding ways to vote from abroad, and voting from outside the arena on the tour. Probably not asking Bill Payer's permission.
Me reading the minions petition....

BOABKP

I mean is anyone shocked Joe doesn’t know how to treat a significant other? There’s a reason it took him all those years to get a girlfriend despite actually trying.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I totally get that Dianne's a vacuous air head and stuff but currently sat watching sky news covering the fires raging across parts of her country devastating peoples lives, health and animal population I go on her IG to see her take on it and she's grinning and admiring herself in the camera and playing the song feeling hot hot hot, zero f*cks given as per 😡.

• Wow
  • Angry

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
So someone in the shard paid their bar bill for them. Love millionaires getting stuff like that.
what is it with the Suggs and their obsession of baths

they also keep banging on about ‘rainbow connection’ as if it’s their song... was she still with her boyfriend when they did that dance? Because I’m pretty sure the way they go on about it she was probably shagging joe by then

Last edited:
  • Haha