Joe Sugg #4 Dianne Buswell's boyfriend (strictly tragic)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching Dianne’s new video.. Good God, Joe “superior” Sugg really is a pedantic little tit isn’t he?

It literally KILLS him to hype someone up or give them a compliment, especially Dianne. He always has to find fault with whatever. I had just watched the bit where she made him pancakes and of course he has to dissect every little minor fault. Ungrateful prick. Seriously. If I were her I’d tell him to shove them right up his arse.

Also the sneaky wee look to the camera , where you could tell he was thinking for a split second whether he should kiss her on camera or not.

I’m only 5 minutes in and already riled up 🤣
Great summary, love to hear you summarise the rest of the video. Haven't watched it. Is it worth watching?

Reactions: 6
So someone in the shard paid their bar bill for them. Love millionaires getting stuff like that.
what is it with the Suggs and their obsession of baths

they also keep banging on about ‘rainbow connection’ as if it’s their song... was she still with her boyfriend when they did that dance? Because I’m pretty sure the way they go on about it she was probably shagging joe by then

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So someone in the shard paid their bar bill for them. Love millionaires getting stuff like that.
what is it with the Suggs and their obsession of baths

they also keep banging on about ‘rainbow connection’ as if it’s their song... was she still with her boyfriend when they did that dance? Because I’m pretty sure the way they go on about it she was probably shagging joe by then
They stayed at the Shard, did they clearly have "gifted" in the video. It's quite surpising a luxury place like that would gift a room to those pair, but who knows, no way would cheap skate Joe shell out a grand for a room. Has he ever actually paid for a holiday?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
They stayed at the Shard, did they clearly have "gifted" in the video. It's quite surpising a luxury place like that would gift a room to those pair, but who knows, no way would cheap skate Joe shell out a grand for a room. Has he ever actually paid for a holiday?
Dianne alluded that she paid for it? They certainly didn’t declare it as gifted if it was. She made out she’d booked and paid as a treat for joe...

Reactions: 3
theres no way they paid for it in full, what was with the whole switch rooms after half an hour thing? all an ad to show what the hotel has on offer. same as their greek trip. Jo was insufferable in it, horrible nit picking cynical bore.

Reactions: 7
C9CBA87E-3303-43BC-A891-42A78235399E.jpeg
88234051-E734-4430-AE81-88AFDE4C9BF4.jpeg
8A741A9D-FEC0-4560-AA92-354378C38B39.jpeg
C5E16102-ED5C-44C9-8AA0-6DB2CDC9F4A1.jpeg

A few comments on the latest in the pan video, he called Dianne stupid and she just takes it it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 17
View attachment 55807View attachment 55808View attachment 55809View attachment 55810
A few comments on the latest in the pan video, he called Dianne stupid and she just takes it it’s ridiculous
Yeah, I didn't actually watch the video skipped most of it, but read the comments, at least some of Joe's viewers have woken up to what a dick he has become.

Does Joe actually look at the comments? Cause if he did it might bring him back down to earth a bit and make him see that he can't keep insulting Dianne and calling it "banter". If he doesn't read them maybe Dianne will and actually leave him or at least stand up for herself more and not just take his tit. Did she even stand up for herself once when Joe belittled her, I skipped so much that I may have missed it.

Also, why have they let In the Pan get so tit, the concept and first few episode weren't bad, but now all they do on the channel is do kids party food from Pinterest & testing overpriced useless gadgets. It is just such lazy content.

Yeah, I didn't actually watch the video skipped most of it, but read the comments, at least some of Joe's viewers have woken up to what a dick he has become.

Does Joe actually look at the comments? Cause if he did it might bring him back down to earth a bit and make him see that he can't keep insulting Dianne and calling it "banter". If he doesn't read them maybe Dianne will and actually leave him or at least stand up for herself more and not just take his tit. Did she even stand up for herself once when Joe belittled her, I skipped so much that I may have missed it.

Also, why have they let In the Pan get so tit, the concept and first few episode weren't bad, but now all they do on the channel is do kids party food from Pinterest & testing overpriced useless gadgets. It is just such lazy content.
Because let’s face it. It’s to cash in on the merch. That’s what that channel is for. A quick buck

Reactions: 4
Joe constantly calling Dianne stupid is all about control. To validate himself but also all about posturing (he’s the alpha and in charge). It’s interesting that his sister Zoe has taken the complete opposite approach in her relationship and let’s Alfie treat her like crap when she is the one with more power in terms of relevancy.

It has made me feel incredibly awkward to watch him berate Dianne in such a negative manner. Yes, Dianne isn’t the brightest of the bunch but there needs to be boundaries of what is acceptable and what is going to far. Joe is a grown man, he can most certainly do better and should know better. For starters, he can give Dianne a proper apology.

And you think with all the money he’s earning, he could stop being so stingy with gifts and holidays with Dianne.

Reactions: 9
Joe constantly calling Dianne stupid is all about control. To validate himself but also all about posturing (he’s the alpha and in charge). It’s interesting that his sister Zoe has taken the complete opposite approach in her relationship and let’s Alfie treat her like crap when she is the one with more power in terms of relevancy.

It has made me feel incredibly awkward to watch him berate Dianne in such a negative manner. Yes, Dianne isn’t the brightest of the bunch but there needs to be boundaries of what is acceptable and what is going to far. Joe is a grown man, he can most certainly do better and should know better. For starters, he can give Dianne a proper apology.

And you think with all the money he’s earning, he could stop being so stingy with gifts and holidays with Dianne.
I think he’ll suprise upgrade their flights to Australia. What I mean by that is reach out to the airline... obviously

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The thing that always gets me is that she comments so much that her parents watch their videos and looking at how much her dad seems to adore her and sees her as his ‘little girl’ in the screenshots of messages she posts, I’d be surprised if Joe receives a warm welcome at Christmas! I can’t think that anyone would appreciate watching their daughter being treat like that.

He's a massive West End star now, isn't he.
Got the box office figures and the show is averaging 1,100 seats per performance, August was just over 750, so it's definitely doing better. Don't think it's all down to Joe's fans but the publicity in general.

Was also given his individual performance schedule,
The first half runs to 70 minutes, Joe enters at 53 minutes for his first song (never getting rid of me) and is on stage for 10 mins.
The second half runs to 60 minutes, Joe enters at 10 minutes, under Laura's dress and simulates sex for about 40 seconds and leaves the stage after another 20 seconds, this is during the Bad Idea reprise number.
At 15 mins he comes on for another 1 minutes 30 seconds.
At 27 mins he has his second song (I love you like a table) it is his wedding scene, although he is on the stage for 10 minutes he is a background artist for 7 minutes, while others perform their song.
At 53 mins he has a 1 minute scene at the hospital bed of the main character.
At 58 mins he is in the closing scene mostly with the young girl, this lasts for 2 minutes.
Then there is the curtain call of which he is on stage for approximately 1 minute 30 although he is usually the last to leave.

So in conclusion out of 2 hours 10 minutes he is on stage for 27 minutes, properly performing for 20 minutes.

I was quite shocked when given this information as if you read the tweets and praise (he's the best thing about the show) and even though I knew it wasn't the main part I thought he would have been on much longer. Poor Ashley didn't get half the praise or publicity and she was a main character.

I was also told that the warm up was at 6pm with the show starting at 7.30, Joe's first scene is at 8.23, no wonder he can build Lego models and tit around backstage for hours he must be so bored.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I mean is anyone shocked Joe doesn’t know how to treat a significant other? There’s a reason it took him all those years to get a girlfriend despite actually trying.

Reactions: 11
No she was never going on the live tour, she has rehearsals for the tour as soon as they come back from Australia. She is doing the Strictly pro-tour later in the year though.
See he insisted on them dancing around the apartment again last night. I know she loves dancing but she must just be thinking let me have a day off ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone else noticed that I don't think Joe likes Saffron very much! I mean I can't be sure but on the podcast whenever the other lady mentions her he is never very enthused. As a 'social media star' I would have thought he would have congratulated her more when she was announced although I suspect he is jealous that she has replaced him as the token YouTuber.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.