Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shellx

Chatty Member
Strange question... As all of the lovely YouTubers took full advantage of Lee Ryan for filming purposes... How long before they befriend Emily so they can take advantage of James Bourne too?

SmhCarrot

I think that even though Joe is ramping it up a lot, it's waitress themselves that constantly post about him, make it about him. They all seem so excited to just get him in anything they can (e.g. Marisha Wallace last night hanging out with Joe and Zoe). Waitress are really getting every last drop out of Joe, publicity wise. Is it a really struggling show?

Probably goes against codes of practise to be sharing students private lives too...
Firstly she wasn't my student, secondly at the time I posted she wasn't anyone's student as she had graduated. I only said I'd been told she had changed in her last year at uni, not exactly disclosing personal details.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Sorry someone else had posted after that on a different topic, so I just quoted the last message on the Joanne Strictly then quoted the the comment on the other subject of Joe's mum's voice. Just did it so that it was clear what I was talking about.
No worries was thinking maybe I hadn't been clear that I'm not expecting her to cheat just think it's healthy that they now have their own jobs and that her new partner seems nice 👍

miam000

This is what twitter currently looks like after someone posted a video of joe and Dianne kissing... who the fuck is this invested in a relationship? Do these people think they have never kissed before or?! Worst thing is some of these tweets came from people who are almost 30...
Can’t blame the children. When you’re a kid you usually have someone you look up to or want to see together/be happy. I believe many kids, perhaps more the shy and introverted ones, tend to obsess over “celebrities”. Don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. It’s only a phase on which they’ll probably look with embarrassment once they outgrow it, but reading those tweets will most definitely make them queasy. Firsthand experience😬
On the other hand, the 30 year old adults tweeting that shit is just plain weird...

Grant0102

I don’t think she will cheat either. Even if she wanted to I doubt she would as it would probably ruin her. However I still do believe that she cheated on Anthony with joe. I hope she does realise how childish joe is and it gives him a kick up the arse
I dont think she would cheat because I believe she is in love and a happy relationship and it is a bit of a slight on her character that people assume she is going to. Nobody knows the ins and outs of her last relationship or exactly when or why it ended.
What SCD have done is make it a more level playing field and taken the Joe and Joanne fans out of the equation. I dont see many of his or their fans voting multi times for this pairing and supporting them like they would do if she was with say Mike or Chris.

Last edited:

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Didn’t know where to post this but Caspar was out with ladbaby and his wife last night. Wouldn’t be surprised if joe and him have signed them.