Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
This has actually made me so mad, he calls it work to be pissed in bed with his Mrs ?
He charges people to watch him pissed in bed with his girlfriend ?
He can literally just spend a half hour pissed up laying flat out with her doing her baby talk then think it's high quality exclusive content to get precious over ? and people can say he cares about the fans etc, vile behaviour, taking money off anyone at any age for doing nothing if there was a trading standards or watchdog for this he'd be in deep shit 😠.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Can we set up a go fund me to get these kids some white lightning so they can go down the park on a Saturday and be productive as those tweets aren’t healthy or normal

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
I cannot stand that god awful red hair its so tacky looking. She’d look much classier with a dark brown or something anything but that Ronald McDonald look

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Imagine being really upset and your boyfriend takes you to spend time with Zoe and Alfie to cheer you up 😅.

Some fans suggesting no one goes to stage door so he can be with Dianne sooner as she needs him more.

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
A lot of the professionals when they are eliminated cry most years. And it shows the remaining ones crying at the end. I really don’t think she’s pregnant for god sake. Dancers don’t normally get pregnant until their career is finished I don’t even know how old she is? She’s probably crying because the profs put a lot of work in to teach the celebs and she probably feels dev was robbed as he has such potential. Just my opinion
It’s obvious that she was gutted as dev had so much potential! She got to the final last year with an average dancer so was probably expecting the same this year, especially because in my opinion dev is a better dancer than joe. All the theories the minions are coming up with are actually career damaging and ridiculous.
They are treating her as if she is a child, saying things like “I hope she stays off social media to protect her mental health” she got voted off a dance show? It’s not that serious

• Heart

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
When you search Joe_Sugg Saffron Barker (I.e Joe mentioning Saffron in tweets) nothing comes up
Joe is just a sore loser, he would never of wished any other YT luck on Strictly unless it was one of the buttercreams or someone from Margarvine & then he would use them for content & to make fun of. He can't do that with Saffron.

It's also confirmed Dianne did travel back to London last night, at God knows what time, she must have only got back in the early hours. Joe honestly has her wrapped around his little finger.

• Angry

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Can't believe the crap Dianne's written on her recent IG post 🤢
she literally talks about him like she's his mum " I'm so proud of you my little one your doing all these shows now and you used to be such a shy boy "
He adores being babied and she's happy to coo over him what a pair, match made in heaven .

• Sick

wrose587

Im finding something so 'off' with diannes behaviour over the last week. feel like shes really shown her true entitlement and ego. think she was convinced she was going to be the star of strictly this year and cruise to final using the publicity to float joe and dianne show and publicise her channel. the whole shock and crying on being voted out and bitter tweets makes me think shes realised all shes engineered this year hasnt made her as popular and untouchable as she thinks. all her schmaltzy cute posts with joe have started to resurface now but seem less convincing... she looks like shes struggling to smile in pics today. think theyll split after tour. I think shes more ruthless than she lets on.

• Heart

hannah123

VIP Member
Someone please tell this guy that being on strictly is not a personality trait? Cannot handle seeing one more do we still know XYZ dance.

Let it go Joe, you didn't even win.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Just playing devils advocate here, but am I the only one who see's that Dianne gives it back to him?

Lots of poking at his appearance, jokes about him and forcing him to exercise (which is good for him tbh) and so on. Joe's vlogs are proof of his ego, but no way is it all his way in the relationship. No way that lazy son of a gun would be out running and so on if it was all his way.
She tries to give it back, I think the difference between her & Joe is that Joe's insults tend to get quite targeted and personal to the point where it's not funny, Dianne's tend to be a one liner in response to something said. Joe also makes some pretty mean comments about her in vlogs & she doesn't even be there.

Neither are faultless in the relationship & both disrespect the other, but for me the big difference is what Joe says has affected her, to the point where she comments that she's not smart enough or something along those lines. She ain't bright, but the fact she puts herself down ain't right.

Dianne also bigs up Joe's ego far more than she responds with insults. She is forever going on about how proud she is of him in vlogs & how amazing he is. Joe just has to scratch his arse and she posts about it like he found the cure to cancer. While Joe actually tries to put her down & belittle her when she teaches him how to dance, as though she doesn't have years of experience in the field.

As for the excercising, I don't think she forces him, I think it's more like I'm going do you want to come, & I think Joe is more afraid that she will meet a guy who is hot & not a complete ass like himself, that he makes himself go just to keep an eye on her. TBH he needs the excercise, he should probably work on his core strength for their tour, as he was barely able to lift her at the end of the Strictly special.

• Sad

Horatio

VIP Member
I’ve not watched many of his videos recently but found that vlogmas led to a few others , so I’m not sure which this was in (they were all very similar in content ) but when Joe was trying to trick Dianne with that ‘I bet I can get you to move your hands without touching them’ and she didn’t fall for it, he showed a really nasty side of himself for a moment. When he said “but you can’t even... spell anything, and you don’t fall for that!” He might as well have been saying “but you’re thick as shit...!” It was all in his tone- he seemed to stop himself actually saying it but I feel certain he was thinking it. I’ve never seen him behave so maliciously, it doesn’t suit him

• Sad
  • Wow

Shellx

Chatty Member

Just watched this. He looks like an audience member on stage and a bit awkward to me???

Watch to the end where he’s still on stage waving when everyone else has left. So cringe

Compared to blake
He looks like he's in a nursery play and he can see mommy recording him in the audience 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Coconutshy

“Reached out” ayeee.. on the beg more like😡 Seriously have these youtubers/influencers forgotten how to open their wallets?!

Why has Dianne started calling joe “little one” ? Does he have a “little one”?😰😂😂 Thought that was Shergar’s... sorry, Alfie’s pet name for Zoe 🤢.

• Heart
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
At the invitation of your Moderator, I have kicked off this thread as a hybrid title, because I am indecisive. I combined the highest suggestions.

Please ask the Moderator if you want it changed.

Apologies.
I think you’ve done a brilliant job 😉
I’d never argue with Jesus 😆

• Haha

Mums84

VIP Member
I can see a proposal after the tour, just before the next season of strictly incase Dianne gets a nice partner again. Dev seemed really kind to her and they got on well. Maybe that's why she sobbed when they were eliminated, sobbing that she is back to being called stupid and treated like a 10 year old again.

BDY_97

VIP Member
The minions have a new obsession with the little girl who plays a part in waitress.. to the point where they have tracked down her families social media accounts. She is a 7 year old girl, it’s fucking weird.

• Sick
  • Wow

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
The dance could have been better, but they had absolutely no chemistry and with Latin showing or acting like you have chemistry with your partner is quite a big part of it.

i think Dianne let the trolls get to her, the trolls and Strictly curse questions started before Strictly even began. She slammed down on Twitter, insta and interviews, but some of the comments have gotten very nasty and personal in the past fortnight. That it has taken its toll.

She clearly choreographed the routine so that there were as few sexy moments as possible and that with the song choice made the dance forgettable. Dev can get into character, but was stopping himself as maybe he didn't want Dianne to feel uncomfortable. He was getting it in the neck from trolls and minions too, especially after he dropped her last week.

Honestly it's not just the trolls, the minions need to stop being so obsessive, can they not see how much trouble they are causing, she is supposed to be their "idol" and yet the way they went after Dev for the fall and when he was first partnered with him, where going off how they didn't like him and how he would ruin the Joanne relationship (Brand).

Dianne gave into the pressure she is getting from all sides and ended up making a mediocre routine, which meant normal Strictly voters didn't vote for them. If it is true that she got extremely upset when eliminated, it's most likely she blames herself as she let the internet and the public influence her and felt she let Dev down because of it. Maybe she should take a break from SM for awhile and get her head back in the right place.

As for her brother, he needs to grow up, he is on the other side of the world and is making his sister look bad with comments like that. Don't think Dianne will be too appreciative of it.

He’s also basically leaked the result hasn’t he?
Kate Silverton already leaked the result by retweeting someone's comment. And more people in the UK would follow her than an Australian dancer.

• Heart