Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh spill! What happened here?
Basically she claimed she didn't know her real father and it caused issues growing up. There was a lot of absent father figure, abandoned child type accusations.
I think she also claimed,she was dark skinned because of him.
Her brother came out and said, she does know her dad and he tries with her. That he had to draw the line when she dragged his name through the dirt,because he wouldn't buy her an apartment.

Damn! I wish I'd seen you linked the post, before I wrote that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Here's the post

Basically she claimed she didn't know her real father and it caused issues growing up. There was a lot of absent father figure, abandoned child type accusations.
I think she also claimed,she was dark skinned because of him.
Her brother came out and said, she does know her dad and he tries with her. That he had to draw the line when she dragged his name through the dirt,because he wouldn't buy her an apartment.

Damn! I wish I'd seen you linked the post, before I wrote that 🤣🤣🤣
OH MY GOD STOP THE LIGHTS!!!! Thanks for taking the time to link and explain! Where does she actually get off?! She is so unhinged. My jaw is still on the ground. Don’teven know that to say!!

Reactions: 5
I know she has one brother Senan O Mahony the one she showed a pic of skiing - also they don’t follow each other on the gram either

Sounds like she isn’t as close to her family like she used to be.

She doesn’t seem to have any real friends either and her life revolves around Adam. That’s just unhealthy. It could also really blow up in her face if this relationship ends.

She does seem to have a pattern of going in 100% with a partner and forgetting about all her friends and pet previous life - and then going looking for some girls for nights out when it all falls apart.

She comes across as someone with very low self esteem. Healthy people just don’t go on the way she does.

Reactions: 10
I know she has one brother Senan O Mahony the one she showed a pic of skiing - also they don’t follow each other on the gram either
Senan is also her half brother from her nam and stepdad and then another half brother she won’t mention from her dad and his wife

Reactions: 3
On a separate note. Has anyone noticed that she ran a competition for that Emma mattress that all the influencers are flogging. Well she picked her winner who she just happens to follow and she is clearly friends with her as she has commented on loads of her pics 😬🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
On a separate note. Has anyone noticed that she ran a competition for that Emma mattress that all the influencers are flogging. Well she picked her winner who she just happens to follow and she is clearly friends with her as she has commented on loads of her pics 😬🙄
Back to her old tricks then.

Reactions: 7

This is getting beyond annoying now, that's the 3rd time she has chosen either an influencer or someone she knows.

Reactions: 9
Where did you see the winner. I had the winner picked in my head when I saw a blogger comment about sleeping on an air mattress since buying her house. If she won I'd be sick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.