Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a vegetarian and he's a vegan but they don't like to preach about it. They just like to try and sell us an extortionately priced leather bag. The both of them disgust me.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but I don’t think the red dutchess is unhinged for feeling angry and betrayed, she studied in college and chose to become a counselor and use her platform, then her so called friend swans in with no qualifications and hijacks her whole idea but she has more followers so it’s okay? not to mention she’s the biggest/fakest hypocrite going 🤨 yeah maybe she was a bit petty in the heat of the moment in terms of her retaliation but after getting abuse from Joanne and her partner questioning her capabilities and skills would you blame her? she needs to be called out again she’s gotten away with too much already 😡 constant ads and photoshopping while preaching to her followers
I don’t think the Red Dutchess is “absolutely unhinged” because of how she has dealt with Larby, but she is absolutely nuts in general. She recently implied she is antivaxx and although she studied at college to become a “therapist” she has no common sense whatsoever. Anyone going to therapy with her is out of their mind.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think the Red Dutchess is “absolutely unhinged” because of how she has dealt with Larby, but she is absolutely nuts in general. She recently implied she is antivaxx and although she studied at college to become a “therapist” she has no common sense whatsoever. Anyone going to therapy with her is out of their mind.
Agreed. I don’t care what her qualifications are, anyone that takes to social media to settle a personal score would not be top of my list when choosing a therapist.
Extremely unprofessional.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but I don’t think the red dutchess is unhinged for feeling angry and betrayed, she studied in college and chose to become a counselor and use her platform, then her so called friend swans in with no qualifications and hijacks her whole idea but she has more followers so it’s okay?
Her feeling angry and betrayed is one thing, to vent like that all over social media is immature, reactive, dramatic and doesn't exactly hint at someone who's got good emotional regulation, which is a basic requirement from a therapist whose job is to help people to understand and manage their emotions.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m not the red duchess biggest fan but you come on here to criticise Joanne, behind anonymous profiles, but when the red duchess does it she’s “nuts”? 🤣 I don’t see her hiding. My sister worships the ground she walks on because my sister is so shy and has bipolar, which has been hard on our family I’ll admit, but seeing how the red duchess speaks her mind inspires her. Red duchess doesn’t hide like half of us on here. (As far as I know) so Who are the real nuts?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m not the red duchess biggest fan but you come on here to criticise Joanne, behind anonymous profiles, but when the red duchess does it she’s “nuts”? 🤣 I don’t see her hiding. My sister worships the ground she walks on because my sister is so shy and has bipolar, which has been hard on our family I’ll admit, but seeing how the red duchess speaks her mind inspires her. Red duchess doesn’t hide like half of us on here. (As far as I know) so Who are the real nuts?
Wow so true you definitely gave me a oh yeh moment there, I think she is great for standing up to her to be honest, don’t consider it nuts at all, she had ideas and concepts stolen from her and people she works with under the guise of a friendship and stood up to a bully. If that makes her unhinged or crazy what does that make Joanne

Reactions: 11
Wow so true you definitely gave me a oh yeh moment there, I think she is great for standing up to her to be honest, don’t consider it nuts at all, she had ideas and concepts stolen from her and people she works with under the guise of a friendship and stood up to a bully. If that makes her unhinged or crazy what does that make Joanne

And as a sister of someone who has a really harsh mental illness, I don’t condone calling her “nuts” either because she talks so openly about her own mental health. That’s not an easy thing to do.

Reactions: 5
He throwback photos are all photoshopped. It’s so obvious that they photoshopped.

She bought a bag at London fashion week when she lived over there and returned straight away 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100% disagree with the people saying red dutchess shouldn’t have said what she did online. She was friendly with Joanne, spoke on her podcast and alludes to the fact that she supported her in other ways.

Joanne then turns around and completely and utterly plagiarises her business model, despite having zero experience in the field and just basically because she hoped to make more cash from her following. Red dutchess said she tried to speak to her about it but Joanne stonewalled her so she felt she had no other choice but to address it publicly on behalf of herself and the other mental health practioners involved in replenish.

Don’t forget amidst all this Joanne sent her a fake email trying to question her qualifications.
I actually think red dutchess was quite restrained in how she handled it, a lot of people could have said a lot more.

I imagine more went on behind the scenes from red dutchess in terms of legal letters or the like given the JoJo has never mentioned the platform (that she apparently spent 6 months of “burning the midnight oil working on”) ever again. So to be fair red dutchess could have said a lot more imagine but has respectfully kept quiet.

Reactions: 14
See she sent all the questions to herself as a chance to brag about all the amazing things she done 5 years ago 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahhh it's been a while since we saw body builder jojo. I knew she would be itching to do a throwback

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every single one of those throw back pics are photoshopped to tit! She has never in her wildest dreams looked remotely like that, especially the gaunt face and half legs.

So she can’t wait for a glam night out with friends? Wonder how many she has left.

I bet all the locals in Schull were uber impressed by her buying the crossaints with her Chanel bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Every pic used in that Q&A session is from around the time she was with Paul, likely all pre-Adam. Guess Paul got the best version of her then :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Adam looking wistfully out the window planning his escape.....
Not only are we lucky to see him in b&w but in colour too!! Think she’s just letting us know that he’s still there! 🙄

Been awhile since we’ve been shown the bag riding shotgun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.