Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaB86

Omg i actually couldnt stop laughing watching this. The top of the head cut off to hide the thinning hair and the scarf to hide the double chin 😂
I check in here out of interest and I know I rarely comment, but I've commented on this craic about her hair before - I feel like it's a cruel thing to reference and to be honest my own stomach sinks everytime I see someone remark on it as I also have this issue. She obviously has severe hair loss and I can tell you it's absolutely devastating to your self esteem. I'm not going to comment on her mental health but it's sure as hell not going to help it. I don't understand the complete lack of empathy about it. Is it because she riles people up with all her other sh1t? I mean grand, go nuts on that, but the hair thing is a low blow IMO because there is VERY little you can do about something like this other than just wait and hope it improves. Things like people saying she never posts photos when she gets the hair done, when I get my extensions redone it's all I can do not to cry getting them out and in and having to look at my hair. It makes you focus on it and it's very stressful. You also have to have your hair dried flat/straight and that makes the hairline even more obvious. If she's already feeling sh1t about that, why on earth would she draw attention to it online?

God, I've no love for the woman and she clearly has her issues, but you'd think people were perfect the way they go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
No wonder she’s exiled herself to west cork. She can completely control the view of herself. Quite surprised she even reposted that video. Her face is an entirely different shape. Oh Not about shoes and handbags but oh here’s a picture of my designer handbag on a rock, or a picture of my YSL bag next to my merc steering wheel.
I think the issue with Joanne is that for whatever reason (childhood trauma, poor parenting, abandonment) she hasnt formed any true identity of her own.

She has little internal self worth or what’s known as an internal locus of evaluation. What that means in practice is that she only derives a sense of worth from the admiration of others. This is why she is so chameleon like, one boyfriend is a trainer so her identity forms around fitness and her body, the new fella is a vegan and likes the quiet life so now she is plant based and living the simple life while still posting pics of leather bags on a cheap merc.

The reason it grates so much is that it’s incongruent and inauthentic, it’s not the real her because frankly there is no real her, just whatever she thinks will get her the approval of others.

Same reason why she talks body neutrality and being comfortable with her self regardless of what she looks like while filling her house with images of the naked female body and, as we can see from that video, photoshopping herself beyond recognition. Both body neutrality and presenting a idealised image are attempts to gain approval from others but they are in conflict with each other and because she has no real ‘anchor’ in terms of how she perceives herself she veers wildly between the two based on whatever she thinks will make others admire her at the time

This is quite common in teenagers before your identity is fully formed but in a 30 something woman it’s unusual and she would benefit from long term counselling to try and connect her to herself and form her own self of values without relying on the opinions of others. I would also say that social media is a very dangerous career choice for someone who bases their self worth on the response of other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

HellsBell

Just a few things I picked up on with the Cassie Stokes interview with Jo Larby...

When asked about her life now in West Cork she says its all "hikes, camps, sea swimming"
Ahh, I dont think so.
A daily walk is Not a 'hike'
Sea swimming? She spectates, Adam swims.
Camping? She said herself on her stories they only bought camping gear recently. Thats not camping!
Unless she's referring to Adams campness.

She says "When you talk about manifestations and affirmations some people want money and success, handbags, shoes. My dream was land, sea view, animals, hair in a hun bun"

What utter SH1T is she on about!!
She maninfested her hun bun, thats why she always has her hair like that 🙄👀
She is so many shoes and handbags but that wasn't her dream?!
Ah come on now Joanne, she is talking absolute shite and is not relatable at all. That interview actually paints her in an even worse light, in my opinion.

Reactions: 37

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
The leather trousers and boots ... in the back roads of west cork .. On a Thursday morning .. imagine driving down the road and seeing her ?? You’d think a leather sofa was after escaping from a delivery van

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Madscone

VIP Member
Adam in crisis management talks with his team now.....that team being Storm and Joey! Storm no doubt taking the minutes!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thank God Weirs aren’t asking her to pick a winner of their Pieta competition. It would be Storm the Husky from west cork 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

GossAlert

An out take from a shoot from our MAIN guest room? God forbid it was the spare guest room or the twin guest room or storms guest room. Which is down the guest hallway to right past 234 cute corners. Past madams room under the stairs.. no one cares Jojo, stop being so pompous and just say spare room.. utterly obnoxious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

GossAlert

This is the exact life she manifested? God I feel so sorry for her. Not talking to your mother, hiding in Cork, no friends, Madam, a dwindling “career”, a body you despise so much you photoshop it beyond all comprehension, never having an original thought, stealing others content and content that consists of shrubs, abusing horses and cows, twigs, her car and AF out of stock links. Jesus Jojo, you aimed for the gutter and you go there. Congrats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Wazzledazzle

Screenshot_20201203_090051.jpg

Let's be real here Joanne. This didn't happen. You put a random profile picture on one of your fake accounts and sent yourself this because you're a fucking eejit! You only kept the picture there because you've been caught many a time sending fake messages to yourself 🤣 Also, if this person has such admiration for you I'm sure she'd have liked or commented on your last few posts at least.. I scrolled through both likes and comments looking for the same profile pic and it isn't there 😏 If I'm wrong please correct me ☺

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Geniegeen

Sorry but coming of the back of the interview where she said some people just want designer bags and clothes , all I want is peace green fields and country living. What utter bollicks, also can I just say I don’t know about anyone else putting up a Christmas tree makes me break out in hives, between the reefing stuff down from the attic, opening boxes that have sat up there for a year, the mess, the organizing, the tidying up , the putting away, I’m no grinch and love Christmas but can we be real about it, standing around a tree with my husband with Xmas carols while we sip hot chocolate and nibbling mince pies and handing each other baubles to place on a tree with love , get lost we don’t live in a holiday rom com

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She really is screwed if this relationship doesn’t work with him considering her whole professional life seems to be linked to him too.
Wonder what their plans are for Xmas? (I’m sure she’ll read this and do a fake AMA so she can tell us) but she usually puts up her pic with her brother at the Xmas table in Brenda’s (with her profile suitably photoshopped). Given it’s been suggested she’s not speaking to Brenda or him lately I wonder will her new pic be with little madam over their nut roast 🤔
Their Christmas plans will be the 2 of them & storm feeling blessed with the view, opening earthy presents, eating vomit type vegan food & pretending they are madly in love. No family, no friends, total isolation. All her own doing

• Haha

BashmentLady

VIP Member
Coming to you live from West Cork, our ambassador for Killester has been:

• Posting scenery. And least you try to enjoy the natural beauty, there's an orangey fucking filter on it.
  • The dog.
  • Posting af links. As per. Some observers have noted they don't appear to be linking to in stock items. Could someone just be trying to put a cookie on your browser?
  • Labelled bag on surfaces, including rocks. That's not vulgar. Nope. No way.
  • Worn the worst bin bag trousers. Baffling. Like a child's bin bag witch costume in pant form.
  • Some keen observers have noted an absence of Ma Larbo, and a suspicious unfollowing.
  • Adam featured with a man bag. Which suited him, as he's a handbag.
  • New hair. Don't care.
  • Competition time! Only there are no winners. And no competitions.
Do let me know if I've missed ought!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I cannot BELIEVE this idiot is still at it. She has not changed one bit only she has replaced her mother who used to do her dirty work, with Adam. Like imagine saying “my management chose the winner” only for your “management” to be your fella 😂🤣😂🤣
It’s the same as when she hired her new team member and it turned out it was Brenda. She is literally incapable of taking responsibility for ANYTHING.
GOWL OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

I had tuned out in recent years because #1 I’m blocked and #2 she’s boring as shite but if she’s back on the delusional train I’m all about it

#choochoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Geniegeen

Another point to note her competitions are a complete and utter scam are the fact she never says competitions are only open to ROI residents. Considering her huge Pakistani and Nepali following I’d imagine that’s an important factor as she is hardly willing to post a mattress to Asia🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 28

DeliciousElla

Sum up:

Shamed blagger from dublin who has been previously rightly called out for consistently shady behaviour, has now legged it to live in west cork with her ‘boyfriend’ (of questionable orientation).

Cue constant dull ‘content’ of west cork vistas and pictures of her dog, and insistence that she is soooooooo happy to be living this life instead of her previous ‘busy’ life where she actually got invited to and included in society/blogger/agency events etc.

She pretends she is so busy with ‘content creation’ for brands etc and has very patchy paid partnerships with whoever she can get. Suspect constant begging on her part or basically her name is on lists for legacy reasons for any partnerships that she does s.

Most believe she is actually around a size 18/20 or bigger, but she photoshops herself constantly and often not very convincingly to a “curvy size 16” 🤣

She has not got a clue how to dress her real shape and advertises bin bag/ridiculous style clothes that most likely she orders online, tries on for a series of photos that she releases over the next month or so, then returns for full refund. Showcases ‘designer’ pieces that are suspected to be Ali express finest.

People may actually relate to and like her if it wasn’t for her denial of her reality of body shape / relationship & lifestyle status and the fact she comes across as a really smug arsehole.

A very high % of her following are bought bots and she also consistently buys likes and comments.

Have I left anything out? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27