Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or could have gone vegan because Adam is? Doesn’t she tend to morph into her other half?! 🙄🥴
No I’d say she did it to make her feel superior and better than her followers. How do we do know Adam is really vegan. Did she say he was. He is never on her stories apart from pictures of him swimming or with storm. Apart from the podcast he has never spoken on her stories.

Reactions: 2
I am so delighted by this. She hasn't let the absurdity of Joanne trying to rob the Replenish idea go. Fair play to her!
Ye Muffy burnt a few bridges for that """tosop""" community that went absolutely bleeping nowhere.

Reactions: 12
To be fair, Red Duchess & Joanne seem to be as unhinged as each other, if that “truth” instastory is anything to go by. She seems unstable for someone who provides counselling and mental health services to other people. Not surprising that whole friendship went the way it did, she should’ve just waited for the inevitable failure of JLarby’s TOSOP business which was entirely predictable given her social media downfall this last while. JLarby has about as much business credibility as my pet hamster these days

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To be fair, Red Duchess & Joanne seem to be as unhinged as each other, if that “truth” instastory is anything to go by. She seems unstable for someone who provides counselling and mental health services to other people. Not surprising that whole friendship went the way it did, she should’ve just waited for the inevitable failure of JLarby’s TOSOP business which was entirely predictable given her social media downfall this last while. JLarby has about as much business credibility as my pet hamster these days
I thought that as well, that it was a bit of a snap decision and made her look petty - but y'know what, Joanne fully deserves (and needs) to be called out on her bullshit.
Faking solicitor letters and getting boyfriends to send nasty messages on her behalf, like some deranged flying monkey sent out by the Wicked Witch of the West (Cork) deserves to be highlighted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone should remind her that as a vegetarian, she shouldn’t really be scoffing Haribo. Pork gelatine and all that, same as taking those Clean Marine fish oil tablets.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely sickened, Ive been using Wild for a while now and really liked it. Now I'll look like a fecking sheep with the thing 😖😖 why do good brands do this and ruin themselves ?!

Reactions: 8
I'm delighted Red Duchess called her and the brand out to be honest. Unlike Larby, Red Duchess does come across genuinely classy and very much educated in her area of work. She seems like a genuinely lovely person.

Reactions: 10
But if the house is so huge and has 13 bedrooms can they not be putting up more trees than the one hung up???!!!! 🥴🥴🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another thing that irks me is how she posts the pic of the tree directing you to the home account but yet then proceeds to show it on her own account!!! Like does she seriously think people are stupid and that she’s so superior?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone should remind her that as a vegetarian, she shouldn’t really be scoffing Haribo. Pork gelatine and all that, same as taking those Clean Marine fish oil tablets.
Her chat was so period focused when she was paid for the Clean Marine advertising. She was regularly updating us on her cycle. Not a mention of the supplements since!

Reactions: 10
No I’d say she did it to make her feel superior and better than her followers. How do we do know Adam is really vegan. Did she say he was. He is never on her stories apart from pictures of him swimming or with storm. Apart from the podcast he has never spoken on her stories.
She said he was vegan, and that she is veggie because she loves cheese and chocolate too much 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but I don’t think the red dutchess is unhinged for feeling angry and betrayed, she studied in college and chose to become a counselor and use her platform, then her so called friend swans in with no qualifications and hijacks her whole idea but she has more followers so it’s okay? not to mention she’s the biggest/fakest hypocrite going 🤨 yeah maybe she was a bit petty in the heat of the moment in terms of her retaliation but after getting abuse from Joanne and her partner questioning her capabilities and skills would you blame her? she needs to be called out again she’s gotten away with too much already 😡 constant ads and photoshopping while preaching to her followers

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.