Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joanne and the “ winner” appear to know each other. Joanne has commented on numerous of her pictures.

This is so wrong. Just giving the prize to a mate.

Also does she think her followers are dumb and wouldn’t suss that out?

Reactions: 11
I have emailed the company. Honestly, it's disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 15
Joanne and the “ winner” appear to know each other. Joanne has commented on numerous of her pictures.

This is so wrong. Just giving the prize to a mate.

Also does she think her followers are dumb and wouldn’t suss that out?
Anyone making a complaint to Emma, screen grab as many of the comments Joanne left on the winners pics as possible

Reactions: 8
Joanne comments on nearly all of the mattress winners pics. Such a fraud.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Anyone making a complaint to Emma, screen grab as many of the comments Joanne left on the winners pics as possible
I have screengrabbed every one of the comments left by Joanne to the winner, if anyone wants them I will forward them on. Its a feckin joke

Reactions: 4
How can she use tan now when before she was “naturally sallow” oh yea money money money 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can she use tan now when before she was “naturally sallow” oh yea money money money 🤑
Oh didnt you know, she is dark because of her dad. The dad she didn't know....the dad who's son is pale like most of us irish. The way she used to go on, she implied she was mixed race.

• Haha
Where did you see the winner. I had the winner picked in my head when I saw a blogger comment about sleeping on an air mattress since buying her house. If she won I'd be sick.
Haha I swear I had picked her in my head too. That's why I went back and snooped to see if she won. It's on the competition post 🙄

Reactions: 3
When Terrie McEvoy got caught out doing the same with Tower Jewellers etc, it made headlines on evoke, her.ie...maybe it was the BU effect, but Joanne absolutely deserves to be called out on this. What a head.

Reactions: 13
They have since unsent the message and it's not in my inbox anymore. Just aswell I have the screenshot, I thanked them for their response and highlighted it now seemed to be deleted. My response was seen within seconds

Delighted to see that. Surprised she would have the neck to do something like this in light of McAvoid. Do you mind sharing what screenshots you sent to them?
No problem

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If you are doing a competition the draw should be done live where it is clear to see the winner is drawn at random. Joanne never does that she is a fraud.

• Angry
They have since unsent the message and it's not in my inbox anymore. Just aswell I have the screenshot, I thanked them for their response and highlighted it now seemed to be deleted. My response was seen within seconds

No problem
Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.