Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Promoting catrice cosmetics now when all she ever shows is high end makeup? I have never seen her use a catrice product in all the years I've been following her!!

Reactions: 12
Promoting catrice cosmetics now when all she ever shows is high end makeup? I have never seen her use a catrice product in all the years I've been following her!!
100% agree. She’s done different ads with them but they’re paid and short lived. She used the eyeliner and raved about it so I bought it and it was muck, then she’s in with her “holy grail” the balm swing liner and I felt well and truly mugged off 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I think it is good to show the random generator when doing the draw - it's transparent and the blogger is showing they are running a legit comp. I'm always suspicious of those that don't given what Terrie did. Also why does picking the comp winner get pawned off on management? Is it too beneath her...

Reactions: 9
I think it is good to show the random generator when doing the draw - it's transparent and the blogger is showing they are running a legit comp. I'm always suspicious of those that don't given what Terrie did. Also why does picking the comp winner get pawned off on management? Is it too beneath her...
Probably because it never did, she just lied because she was caught rotten 😂

Reactions: 4
So the mate who won the mattress is private now and Emma mattress doesn’t suspect foul play absolutely laughable
Of course they know she rigged the competition. They’re not stupid. But it’s not good PR to admit you collaborated your company with a con artist. So they try damage control and this is what they come up with. It’s irritating but it is marketing 101 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Most blogger I follow do that, Dominique has been recording her random generator and khloe devlin too. One of theirs wouldn’t work once and were panicking trying to find another

Reactions: 4
Most blogger I follow do that, Dominique has been recording her random generator and khloe devlin too. One of theirs wouldn’t work once and were panicking trying to find another
Thats why Dominique’s engagement is around 10 times that of Joannes. Just a genuinely nice girl.

Reactions: 15
New thread title suggestion;
Joanne Larby: Still photoshopping herself so thin & rigging it so her friends will win.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.