Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to cut down the title but it was: Joanne Larby, fake orgasms galore, content's a snore, wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks
Thanks @whatsername92

How do we sum up, her content is very boring?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Coming to you live from West Cork, our ambassador for Killester has been:

• Posting scenery. And least you try to enjoy the natural beauty, there's an orangey bleeping filter on it.
  • The dog.
  • Posting af links. As per. Some observers have noted they don't appear to be linking to in stock items. Could someone just be trying to put a cookie on your browser?
  • Labelled bag on surfaces, including rocks. That's not vulgar. Nope. No way.
  • Worn the worst bin bag trousers. Baffling. Like a child's bin bag witch costume in pant form.
  • Some keen observers have noted an absence of Ma Larbo, and a suspicious unfollowing.
  • Adam featured with a man bag. Which suited him, as he's a handbag.
  • New hair. Don't care.
  • Competition time! Only there are no winners. And no competitions.
Do let me know if I've missed ought!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Coming to you live from West Cork, our ambassador for Killester has been:

• Posting scenery. And least you try to enjoy the natural beauty, there's an orangey bleeping filter on it.
  • The dog.
  • Posting af links. As per. Some observers have noted they don't appear to be linking to in stock items. Could someone just be trying to put a cookie on your browser?
  • Labelled bag on surfaces, including rocks. That's not vulgar. Nope. No way.
  • Worn the worst bin bag trousers. Baffling. Like a child's bin bag witch costume in pant form.
  • Some keen observers have noted an absence of Ma Larbo, and a suspicious unfollowing.
  • Adam featured with a man bag. Which suited him, as he's a handbag.
  • New hair. Don't care.
Do let me know if I've missed ought!
Was there a couple of competitions no one seemed to win/interact with too?

Reactions: 9
By rights they should be getting engaged this Xmas given 2.5 years dating, her age and clear desire to start a family.... let’s see if it happens...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sum up:

Shamed blagger from dublin who has been previously rightly called out for consistently shady behaviour, has now legged it to live in west cork with her ‘boyfriend’ (of questionable orientation).

Cue constant dull ‘content’ of west cork vistas and pictures of her dog, and insistence that she is soooooooo happy to be living this life instead of her previous ‘busy’ life where she actually got invited to and included in society/blogger/agency events etc.

She pretends she is so busy with ‘content creation’ for brands etc and has very patchy paid partnerships with whoever she can get. Suspect constant begging on her part or basically her name is on lists for legacy reasons for any partnerships that she does s.

Most believe she is actually around a size 18/20 or bigger, but she photoshops herself constantly and often not very convincingly to a “curvy size 16” 🤣

She has not got a clue how to dress her real shape and advertises bin bag/ridiculous style clothes that most likely she orders online, tries on for a series of photos that she releases over the next month or so, then returns for full refund. Showcases ‘designer’ pieces that are suspected to be Ali express finest.

People may actually relate to and like her if it wasn’t for her denial of her reality of body shape / relationship & lifestyle status and the fact she comes across as a really smug hole.

A very high % of her following are bought bots and she also consistently buys likes and comments.

Have I left anything out? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sum up:

Shamed blagger from dublin who has been previously rightly called out for consistently shady behaviour, has now legged it to live in west cork with her ‘boyfriend’ (of questionable orientation).

Cue constant dull ‘content’ of west cork vistas and pictures of her dog, and insistence that she is soooooooo happy to be living this life instead of her previous ‘busy’ life where she actually got invited to and included in society/blogger/agency events etc.

She pretends she is so busy with ‘content creation’ for brands etc and has very patchy paid partnerships with whoever she can get. Suspect constant begging on her part or basically her name is on lists for legacy reasons for any partnerships that she does s.

Most believe she is actually around a size 18/20 or bigger, but she photoshops herself constantly and often not very convincingly to a “curvy size 16” 🤣

She has not got a clue how to dress her real shape and advertises bin bag/ridiculous style clothes that most likely she orders online, tries on for a series of photos that she releases over the next month or so, then returns for full refund. Showcases ‘designer’ pieces that are suspected to be Ali express finest.

People may actually relate to and like her if it wasn’t for her denial of her reality of body shape / relationship & lifestyle status and the fact she comes across as a really smug hole.

A very high % of her following are bought bots and she also consistently buys likes and comments.

Have I left anything out? 🤣
How is she going to shed the 4 stone when it all goes tits up with Madam

• Haha
Reactions: 12
By rights they should be getting engaged this Xmas given 2.5 years dating, her age and clear desire to start a family.... let’s see if it happens...
I imagine she’s 100% one of those people who equate time in a relationship to milestones so yes I would say she’s made it clear she expects a ring very soon.

Given he seems like an equally insufferable twit in that he actually contacted Red Duchess on jojos behalf for no reason and let’s face it we all suspect he’s a beard, he’ll probably go along with it.

Reactions: 15
Is Joanne really a size 18/20? Trisha transformation had a picture up today of herself in a size 18 dress and in fairness to Joanne, she isn’t the same size as Trisha?

Reactions: 2
I imagine she’s 100% one of those people who equate time in a relationship to milestones so yes I would say she’s made it clear she expects a ring very soon.

Given he seems like an equally insufferable twit in that he actually contacted Red Duchess on jojos behalf for no reason and let’s face it we all suspect he’s a beard, he’ll probably go along with it.
He contacted red duchess? What was this about? ☕

Is Joanne really a size 18/20? Trisha transformation had a picture up today of herself in a size 18 dress and in fairness to Joanne, she isn’t the same size as Trisha?
They could easily be the same size. Trisha holds the weight only in her stomach whereas Joanne is big all over. If you look at other people who are size 16 they are way smaller than Joanne. However you may just be looking at Joanne's own photos of herself that are very photoshopped. I'm from Cork. I've seen her in real life. She is BIG.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
He contacted red duchess? What was this about? ☕

They could easily be the same size. Trisha holds the weight only in her stomach whereas Joanne is big all over. If you look at other people who are size 16 they are way smaller than Joanne. However you may just be looking at Joanne's own photos of herself that are very photoshopped. I'm from Cork. I've seen her in real life. She is BIG.
I would like to second this ! She is big all over Trisha has small arms and legs .. Muffin is big all over and in reality is ALOT bigger than what she puts up !

Reactions: 7
The small i and + symbol, why????
The matching coloured text and the pretty layout on the stories, it’s all just trying too hard.
Any sign of this new website??

Reactions: 11
My bets is the reasons shes getting her knickers in a bunch over the damaging effects Covid restrictions are having on maternity experiences for women is because she’s planning the baba or is early pregnancy. This will in conjunction work to shut the Gay Adam story down. Brenda will be glad she’s so far away when Jojo pulls a Mongey and tries to ditch said baby on her while she pulls Adam from a lovers embrace in the george 😂

just editing to add I think the restrictions are a bleeping disgrace and they’ve effected two of my loved ones already, just seems cold she hasn’t been vocal on vulnerable people given her step dads history yet is jumping on the babymama wagon, queue the new content theme, SAVIOUR OF THE YUMMY MUMMIES

• Haha
I was bored and had a scroll through all her old, heavily edited pics. Have a scroll if you're in the mood for a snort

Thr Estrid razors are vegan friendly, "did you know most razor companies use animal products on their strips"

The Estrid vegan friendly razor would fit perfectly in the huge brown or black real leather, timeless weekend bag by Louis Copeland.

What gives 🤷‍♀️👀
There is nothing genuine about this woman.

Estrid also use real hair on their ads, so why is Joanne using feckin flowers on her legs!! Has she had lazer hair removal? Why is she advertising this razor that showcases real hair on real women but then she show super smooth (edited) legs on her ad?! With some flowers and petals thrown in. Just stop this nonsense!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The immaculate ornamental Hunters! I cant! I get a load of stick from my countryside mates as an ex city girl but at least my Hunters are filthy 🤣🤣🤣

Thr Estrid razors are vegan friendly, "did you know most razor companies use animal products on their strips"

The Estrid vegan friendly razor would fit perfectly in the huge brown or black real leather, timeless weekend bag by Louis Copeland.

What gives 🤷‍♀️👀

Estrid also use real hair on their ads, so why is Joanne using feckin flowers on her legs!! Has she had lazer hair removal? Why is she advertising this razor that showcases real hair on real women but then she show super smooth (edited) legs on her ad?! With some flowers and petals thrown in. Just stop this nonsense!
She’s a twit. Don’t think she’s had laser, u can see the hair follicle bump on her legs in extreme close ups

Dying to know what happened with Brenda 🤭

Reactions: 4
Surprised she hasn't given herself whiplash promoting a leather bag one day and a vegan razor the next 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

What gives 🤷‍♀️👀

What tickled me most about the legs was the fancy bathroom was in the place they went to last weekend as the gifted stay .. so she brought along her free razors and got into a dry bath and got her hair free legs out and look not so much as a drop of water on her hands or legs or the razor ... sooooo contrived ! Imagine getting a free weekend away and spending it doing shite like that

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.