Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newby here! Just reading through this thread...for me Joanne Larby and Shannen Reilly McGrath are the worst offenders when it comes to believing their own lies and bullshit. They are in a league of their own. Joanne has a superiority complex and firmly believes that she has the last word on everything she tries her hand at. My favourite Larby moments... when she wrote a card to herself as part of a 'press drop' and someone was able to match the handwriting with a signed copy of her book...when she alluded that Chanel and Versace sent her runners but someone pointed out that she featured them as purchases on her feed a year preciously...being banned from BT's, the drama with the ex in London....selling a size 16 jumpsuit as a size 12 and cutting the tags off. All of this public knowledge yet she will still cry victim and call us all bullies. Don't even get me started on the photoshopping...
Omg the tag cutting! Thank you for reminding me of this. This went hand in hand with selling clothes she'd been gifted because people found them on her instagram

Reactions: 7
Omg the tag cutting! Thank you for reminding me of this. This went hand in hand with selling clothes she'd been gifted because people found them on her instagram
I wish there was a page for shannen Reilly McGrath 😨 from the sounds of those girls who worked for her management she was a right bully and not who she pretends to be! I was shocked at what came out about it

Reactions: 3
Clearly very self-conscious of her size and desperatly trying to uphold the illusion of being a size 10. I cant remember if that girl got her money back. I also just remembered when shw stayed at the G Hotel and used #collab and a few people reached out to the hotel and they confirmed that they didnt invite her to stay and asked that she remove the snaps from her stories. I think there's screenshots somewherw of the messages from the G.

Reactions: 4
Clearly very self-conscious of her size and desperatly trying to uphold the illusion of being a size 10. I cant remember if that girl got her money back. I also just remembered when shw stayed at the G Hotel and used #collab and a few people reached out to the hotel and they confirmed that they didnt invite her to stay and asked that she remove the snaps from her stories. I think there's screenshots somewherw of the messages from the G.
I would love to see them!! 🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 1
I wish there was a page for shannen Reilly McGrath 😨 from the sounds of those girls who worked for her management she was a right bully and not who she pretends to be! I was shocked at what came out about it
Definitely. I would be very concerned about having any interactions with her. She seems the type who would hunt you down for even looking at her sideways. The stuff those girls went through was awful.

I would love to see them!! 🙏🙏🙏
I have them here but it won't let me upload them 🤔 Is it because my account is new??

Reactions: 1
Definitely. I would be very concerned about having any interactions with her. She seems the type who would hunt you down for even looking at her sideways. The stuff those girls went through was awful.

I have them here but it won't let me upload them 🤔 Is it because my account is new??
Ah note sure, I didn’t upload anything really for the first while.

Have you seen the latest begging on the house account, shes now looking for cordless hoover recommedations, I mean come on joanne theres enough info out there online if you need help for the best option, stop begging your step brother matthew enlightened us regarding you demanding your father to buy you an apartment at one point...you greeding witch...honest to god she has no shame.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Have you seen the latest begging on the house account, shes now looking for cordless hoover recommedations, I mean come on joanne theres enough info out there online if you need help for the best option, stop begging your step brother matthew enlightened us regarding you demanding your father to buy you an apartment at one point...you greeding witch...honest to god she has no shame.
What was that. She asked her step father to buy her an apartment? What is the story about her step brother?

Reactions: 4
Probs saw fbg get a Dyson and wants one of her own now too 🙄 spare me

Reactions: 5
Surely Dyson dont need the likes of her plugging them✋🏻

What was that. She asked her step father to buy her an apartment? What is the story about her step brother?
She is obviously not going to lower herself to get an actual regular income when she can flounce around in creased dresses filtering the landscape, face, body and comments for cash. But to ask someone else to fork out for you because you’re too good for real work 🤣🤣🤣 she has no shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Newbie here.. I was at the event where she wore the infamous jumpsuit and it certainly was not a size 12! Couldn't believe the difference between the person i saw and the photo she put up sitting at the bar in the Odeon - filtered TF
I follow her but skip through her stories on a regular basis - they're just so boring (although in fairness the scenery is beautiful) but I can see flowers and trees etc on my own "hikes"
The podcast with her lockdown lover - eyerolled so hard throughout it, didn't get to the end cos i really wasn't arsed listening to them anymore.
She just seems to morph into whatever partner she's seeing at the time (actually use to work with an ex of hers) - fitness freak and now a veggie that wears leather and uses cosmetics that are tested on animals... She's beyond contradictory..

Reactions: 18
Here is a screen shot from a post on fathers day where her step brother Matthew Reilly replied on the post it was soon removed by joanne, as they say theres always two sides to every story, as if she couldn't sink any lower, honestly you couldn't make it up, everything seems to go to tit, for her.:rolleyes::eek::oops:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Here is a screen shot from a post on fathers day where her step brother Matthew Reilly replied on the post it was soon removed by joanne, as they say theres always two sides to every story, as if she couldn't sink any lower, honestly you couldn't make it up, everything seems to go to tit, for her.:rolleyes::eek::oops:
Oh my actual god! I bet she died when she read that!

Reactions: 6
Jesus christ! She is 100% just an absolutely made up entity! She has carved herself out as this workaholic “sometimes too ambitious” (her words on the last post 🙈🙈🙈) CEO of her own life but all she is is an absolute charade. What a cheap shot. All for likes. She is sick in the head.

Reactions: 12
Wow I’m shocked! Whatever about the ‘white lies’ but to fabricate your whole back story And so publicly too

Reactions: 5
I was shocked when I read it too, I had to screen shot it, so quickly, she is very sick and twisted. (n):sick:

Reactions: 8
Holy bleeping tit!!! I didn't think this woman could shock me any more... it's actually scary how shady and sneaky she is.

Reactions: 7
Wow, fair play to her half brother for such a mature, measured response. I can't say I'm shocked by his comments though.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.