Joanne Larby #4 wrong affiliate links while her body shrinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I’m messaging Dubarry now, the boots went to a west cork home blogger she’s been friendly with since September. duck that
Shes on another level.. fair play for copping that.. . Your message is very clear and to the point... hopefully you get a reply xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They have since unsent the message and it's not in my inbox anymore. Just aswell I have the screenshot, I thanked them for their response and highlighted it now seemed to be deleted. My response was seen within seconds

No problem
Do you mind if I use these to send to Dubarry? More companies made aware of her fraud and her antics the better. At least Emma Mattress will investigate her and not like they haven’t other influencers to turn to

Shes on another level.. fair play for copping that.. . Your message is very clear and to the point... hopefully you get a reply xx
I’ll share the reply if I get one! Hopefully I do and she has to retract her competition. Though if they become aware of another West Cork blogger they may ditch larby and her heightend fees 😏 she may have shot herself in the foot by promoting her competition in her “West Cork niche market” 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I sent an email to Emma mattresses. Just incase anyone wants to do the same. Off to email Dubarry now. From what I can gather Dubarry don't read/reply to DM on instagram. Fair play to all who have messaged the companies. It's a disgrace. Joanne Larby is a complete fraud

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Rarely comment on this tosspot coz she’s an utter dick and not the full shilling but this is an actual scandal .. there’s bound to be ladies in her locality who are on Tattle and can see thru this sepia toned curated bullshit 🤨 spread the word West Corkians

Ridiculous, she should be using a random winner generator. Instead she choose people who,she hopes will boost her followers.

My blood is actually boiling. She couldnt give a flying duck that shes been caught rigging the competition, she thinks shes untouchable

• Angry
Reactions: 9
My blood is actually boiling. She couldnt give a flying duck that shes been caught rigging the competition, she thinks shes untouchable
Someone should reach out to Danielle Moyles and anyone else she had a her podcast and let them know she has been rigging her competitions and ask them would the comment on it as if she is talking about mental health and then turning around and rigging competitions it’s so dangerous. She is a complete fraud. Can we check her other competitions aswell?

Reactions: 7
Someone should reach out to Danielle Moyles and anyone else she had a her podcast and let them know she has been rigging her competitions and ask them would the comment on it as if she is talking about mental health and then turning around and rigging competitions it’s so dangerous. She is a complete fraud. Can we check her other competitions aswell?
Honestly we know she reads here so much so she’ll be quiet today doing damage control for ones we haven’t copped yet.
I’m pissed I entered this one so only noticed as I was personally invested but maybe that’s what needs to happen. More people noticing her shady behaviour. It was her and FBG that made me open my eyes to liar bloggers and she’s just making her own situation worse. This isn’t personal or trolling, it’s holding someone accountable for fraud. Kerrigans cut ties when she frauded through photoshop.....she knows how this story goes, think she would have learned by now

Update - Dubarry have left me on seen and are offline now so I’m assuming in contact with her. Await the passive aggressive “you should be grateful” posts. Can’t be grateful for someone doing the bare minimum they are contractually obliged to and STILL committing fraud or at least ethically misbehaving in the process

• Angry

Same! it's disgraceful!! How I even thought she could not stoop lower that the photoshop deceit is beyond me

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Emma Mattress seem to be taking it seriously - not sure exactly what they can do, but at least they know what's going on. I'm assuming these brands use agencies to find influencers to promote the product. Hopefully Emma Mattress get in contact with whoever Joanne uses, and alerts them of what she's up to.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.