Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she said its a different location 🤔
Break must be coming I'm surprised she hasn't been on balling about it yet.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20220120-190040_Instagram.jpg

What is she wittering on about? I swear her captions always sound like they have been put through Google translate 3 or 4 times before being translated back to English 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Joanne earlier today wondering how she is going to fit in 16 hours of tv AND post new content

• Haha
Reactions: 4
90CB7FB3-7806-4C74-92E0-B3FCBE6B5997.png

What’s that gunk around the rim of her plate 😮💨 looking very similar to the gunk found inside her dolly shoes

• Sick
83F6E2FF-9638-422F-B55C-EBB1A13AE470.jpeg
Looks like she’s turning into Trump with the manky orange hair and face!
If this is the end product of her photo editing skills??

TONE DOWN THE SATURATION JOJO!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The comment I put up is probably deleted already 🤣🤣🤣 she kills me this one 😂 stupid trout pout on her 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've barely 200 followers and I wouldn't show that manky, splattered plate with with scrunched up bit of rubbish next to it! At least have some dignity and sprinkle a bit of coriander and wipe up the splatters

#alloldpictures made me chuckle

I've never seen a plate like that 😳

So no tiktok and a recycled post. Things must be getting to her, I do hope Jocro is able to control her rage and everyone is safe.

She said she's struggling in her stories. She'll pull the mental health card now and take another well deserved break. And blame us

Sit down there and tell us all. Please.
I’m sensitive to the fact that my (very loose) connection to her would be easy to match up so I don’t want to reveal too much, but I will say that most of the opinions expressed here are very accurate.

her parents are absolute saints and shouldn’t have to put up with her guff. She’s bone bastard idle and I get the feeling that they are completely exasperated and exhausted by her antics. Prone to a tantrum, prone to latching on to people and becoming very dependent on them (as seen with Tam among others). Sometimes I do feel sorry for her because with her diagnosis I imagine it’s hard to make serious connections that mean as much to the other person as they do to her - but then she acts like a complete gowl and all my sympathy is gone.

Reactions: 12
I’m sensitive to the fact that my (very loose) connection to her would be easy to match up so I don’t want to reveal too much, but I will say that most of the opinions expressed here are very accurate.

her parents are absolute saints and shouldn’t have to put up with her guff. She’s bone bastard idle and I get the feeling that they are completely exasperated and exhausted by her antics. Prone to a tantrum, prone to latching on to people and becoming very dependent on them (as seen with Tam among others). Sometimes I do feel sorry for her because with her diagnosis I imagine it’s hard to make serious connections that mean as much to the other person as they do to her - but then she acts like a complete gowl and all my sympathy is gone.
Perfectly put, thank you.

She said she's struggling in her stories. She'll pull the mental health card now and take another well deserved break. And blame us
If Joanne is struggling it's because she has been getting some home truths here and also on her own insta comments, coupled with her having to help her mother more around the house, so less time to go out taking pictures of herself (as proven by her recycling old pictures). She doesn't have her usual 24 hours of "me time" every day so of course the poor lamb is suffering, give me a break 🙄

Reactions: 3
It's still up, I'm shocked!!
She will probably keep the comments up now, all part of the plan to elicit sympathy from the dopes following her "look at these meanies being mean to wittle old me", I wonder would they be as defensive of her if they knew of her hateful tweets.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.