Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did the get the booster? I administer them and we are told not to administer for at least three months to a person who has had Covid. My husband had Covid in December and he can't get his til March. No GP or Pharmacy in their right minds would administrator the booster unless she is lying 🤔

She's back online again, she shared a meet up group at the Marina on Sunday 27th, I wonder is she behind it, It's called Sunrise Social.
Oh no!

She ruined girlcrew for a lot of the girls back when that was around

It's not her running it so!

Well delighted to hear that!! But I'm sure she is going to join a lot of their events tho.

Reactions: 3
It's not her running it so!

I could thank you a million times for finding this! From her live on 3rd Feb (arould pg 25 of this thread) onwards she was making it out like she was the driver behind it, setting it up, even posting links to her Insta on the groups stories
Even the attachment (originally from her stories, posted pg 28) made sound like her idea to set up a Cork one.
Typical of joanne to take credit for someone elses work and pass it off as her own

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Happy Birthday Joanne, I'm going to open my favourite fizz to toast you and your opinions up here in da North.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So after all the counting down since Thursday to "the big day" it looks like Joanne isn't up to much after all.
I would have thought Joanne would have been out today with all her gal pals for a birthday brunch and a bit of shopping or spa day followed by dinner and drinks tonight, it's strange that such an avid documenter of every other mundane thing she does is so quiet today....
Not to worry Joanne, I'll have a drink for you tonight love x

• Haha
I’m also wondering did she have her galentines day too 🤔 that she kept talkin about! Didn’t she do like 3 reels in 3 days for galentines outfits 🤣😅

• Haha
I’m also wondering did she have her galentines day too 🤔 that she kept talkin about! Didn’t she do like 3 reels in 3 days for galentines outfits 🤣😅
Maybe she had galentines day with the friends she has in her head, so many reels for outfits that she has absolutely no occassion to use, kinda sad when you think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she had galentines day with the friends she has in her head, so many reels for outfits that she has absolutely no occassion to use, kinda sad when you think about it.
It is very sad that a 31 year old woman has no friends, but then you have to remember there is a reason for it. I mean she doesn’t work so has no work mates, and doesn’t actually really do anything?! And She seems to make digs at all her ‘friends ‘ on Twitter and uses people for money and lots more! I can’t remember the rest right now, I’m too busy enjoying Jojos birthday celebration drinks 🥂

• Haha
What was girlcrew?
Girlcrew, was an app. It was around few years ago. Think got made redundant about 2 years ago.

You could post events, or join events just and was just for girls.

I met a few amazing people through it, and Joanne...

She ruined it for a few girls. Most thought she was very strange at the start. But she fell out with each girl one by one.

Ooh I'd love to hear more please! ☕
Haha there's a few stories alright, just don't want to out myself.

Let's just say everything has to go her way or no way.

If the attention isn't on her, she will make it happen in a positive or negative way.. mainly negative obviously..

She really likes Westlife so much she went multiple nights when they preformed in Dublin, each night with another girl and both times ended in drama.

If she goes on night out, her dad nearly always collected her (didn't matter till what time).

Most girls ended up just making events through text instead of the app, to prevent her from knowing and joining.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sounds like textbook Joanne, even the way she's been talking about sunshine social she's making it sound like it's her group and she will be in charge of it, I feel bad for the genuine women going along to broaden their social circle and have a bit of craic to end up dealing with Joanne and her drama.

Come on Joanne, I need some outfit inspiration for going out this weekend! Show us what's in your closet!

• Haha
Come on Joanne, I need some outfit inspiration for going out this weekend! Show us what's in your closet!
She'll bring out the white top with the puffy sleeves, and a baggy 50 year olds flared pants. Or the silver jumpsuit with tassels 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.