Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hard to be friends with someone that is completely self absorbed and only cares about themselves. Anyone writing on her Facebook knows her in real life and knows exactly what she's like so I will take their word for it.
I notice her tiktoks are getting very low views lately and definitely not as many commenters on her insta, it seems even her fans are tiring of her, she's getting boring, bring back the wacky reels and spinning around 🤣
The best medicine for Joanne would be for her to be completely ignored, she would shrivel up without attention (I include tattle in that too, Joanne doesn't care that we are laughing at her, we are talking about her, that's the most important thing for the melt).
I agree also, she's getting alot of attention on tattle life and prob loves reading the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Awww is JoJo still sick 😷 that's 6 lives now and the second time she's used covid, what are the chances? Joanne mocking is catching.
She must have those like for like groups tortured with needy dms. Is she still with gold digger coaching or whatever its called, they'd soon cut their ties with her if they saw the tweeties from their no 1 sweetie. Isn't she just a darling staying away from mammy....whilst filming in her bedroom, I presume she's not allowed in the living room either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope the next live that she does her Polish & Northen Irish fans question her about exactly what they did to her to incite such hatred of them as a whole and how she squares that with her "be kind" mantra.
Not to mention her physical and verbal abuse of her parents. She has a lot to answer for, I think the dating advice will have to take a back seat, Joanne has more pertinent questions to answer!

Reactions: 9
Sadly norn iron peeps are used to Joannes way of thinking, its not new 😕 I remember hearing someone from the South say she wished they'd cut this part of the island off and sink it into the sea. That always stayed with me and it was said during a radio interview after one of the worst bombings we ever saw. I don't know some people are horrible.
When Elle Darbys tweets came to light I didn't really understand how damaging they could be because they didn't effect me, I understood they were awful obviously but I see it differently now.
I've said some pretty Funny tit things about Jocro but shes a fecking dose, I haven't labelled everybody from Cork because of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shes an gross ignorant mess! Vile creature. I would really, really love to have a stern word with the madam!
Also the vitriol towards people who live in the North is disgusting, the arrogance to think that because you are born on one side of an island vs 6 hour drive up the road makes you in any way superior to them is racism . . . against your own kind!!!! Dumb witch!

How do you report someone for benefits fraud????

She's off to the doctors AGAIN, draining the system dry the entitled heap of shite

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m geographically in the north but a part of southern Ireland. I would spend time in NI for different reasons, shopping, trips to Belfast and sure who doesn’t love the Giant’s Causeway😂
Joanne is an idiot, she’s probably regurgitating something she heard at home with regard to NI, for I very much doubt she has the brainpower to form an original thought of her own. She probably couldn’t even name the counties that make up NI, like the vast majority of other people with similar views to hers🙄 I can’t tell you the amount of times people have asked me if we use sterling in my home county.
@BigMavis you’re a legend ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That's the same voice I used to use in my teens when I called into work on a pretend sickie. Awww memories.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks Erin xx

I don't think she will address any of this but the anger and self pity will probably lead to her taking another wee break. To be fair to her she hasn't needed a break for a while, all was going quite well until the job situation was mentioned.

• Heart
I fell in to quite the rabbit hole using the search facility on Twitter ... Key words I remember - cousin, duck, dublin, christmas, mum, slut, slag, westlife 😂 gay ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
In a way I do feel some sympathy for her as feeling these intense emotions is part of her illness, but then she comes along with insta captions saying never let anyone dull your sparkle or makes videos saying I'm sorry some people got offended, but it's not my problem. It is her problem, if you're going to apologise don't try and make yourself into the victim. Own it. The last time she was inundated with people telling her not to change or listen to the nasty bullies and she was the loveliest person online, that cements her belief that she's right and yes a victim. But you really can't look at her behaviour like that and she's certainly not harmless. Clearly she will do or say anything to get what she wants and damn the consequences because there never are any, but again that can be part of the condition.

Thanks Erin xx

I don't think she will address any of this but the anger and self pity will probably lead to her taking another wee break. To be fair to her she hasn't needed a break for a while, all was going quite well until the job situation was mentioned.
She won’t address anything never does, always changes it to suit her narrative.

can also see another break coming, that seems to be how she deals with things like this.

She should have to explain herself and apologise for why she's chosen to alienate an entire province of her own country.
I don't think she should get away with spewing her hate on an entire group of people who happen to live on the North of this Island, her condition isn't some get out of jail free card to say whatever she likes without consequence.
Unfortunately as @BigMavis said, there IS a certain amount of prejudice in Ireland within our own, I recall being in Galway having the craic with my friends and one of us overheard someone at the next table giving out about "them northerners", we're from Donegal!
I've had many a microaggression from people "down south", a real superior attitude and ignorance about people from up here and I'm sick of it. I've had everything from "oh, you take euros here??" to "oh its actually really nice here, you know, for being so far North" (!)
She's well able to give it out on twitter so she can bloody well take it when it comes back her way.
Cue another break for her well being and come back on in a day or two and act like all is forgotten. 🙄

• Heart
I think there's more than enough proof on her instagram and tiktok that she's a layabout, and should not be recieving any social welfare. I'm seriously thinking of reporting her after that nasty tiktok about 9-5 jobs!!!!!! So many pictures and videos of her lazing around the house in her pyjamas and in no way is looking for a job. She has studied in college and worked in the bank previously so surely there is nothing stopping her from job seeking???? I'm just so pissed off with her at this stage something needs to be done!!!!!!!

Also - how will she ever get brand deals now after all those screenshots of her absolutely volatile tweets? Surely this will never be a "career" for her now when these can resurface and be sent to brands?

I think there's more than enough proof on her instagram and tiktok that she's a layabout, and should not be recieving any social welfare. I'm seriously thinking of reporting her after that nasty tiktok about 9-5 jobs!!!!!! So many pictures and videos of her lazing around the house in her pyjamas and in no way is looking for a job. She has studied in college and worked in the bank previously so surely there is nothing stopping her from job seeking???? I'm just so pissed off with her at this stage something needs to be done!!!!!!!

Also - how will she ever get brand deals now after all those screenshots of her absolutely volatile tweets? Surely this will never be a "career" for her now when these can resurface and be sent to brands?
What was her tiktok about 9-5s?

@noseyned99 Sorry I didn't really explain that correctly, her tiktok was on getting a "real job" and her response was a really sassy "HOW ABOUT NO" while she looks smug as f**k

Reactions: 3
@noseyned99 Sorry I didn't really explain that correctly, her tiktok was on getting a "real job" and her response was a really sassy "HOW ABOUT NO" while she looks smug as f**k
I found that so irritating, does she really think that getting peoples backs up about her being an unemployed scrounger is going to help her in any way, she's a buffoon.

@Emg85 My thoughts exactly... I had covid for the first week of January and that was enough "couch potato" for me to last the year... 😅 I actually felt my mental health deteriorating from not being outside interacting with people etc...

Reactions: 3
The Tik Tok, 'Be Kind' ffs exactly JoJo. Practice what you preach, passive aggressive tik toks aren't kind and please acknowledge and apologies for your behaviour!

Reactions: 4
Haha never make yourself available for people who treat you like tit. Joanne that's why nobody is available for you hun and you have to buy kind comments from strangers the other side of the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.