Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C1822930-D0E4-442E-8756-52A18FE1B00A.jpeg

Ahh, bless, poor pet must not realise it’s part of Northern Ireland…someone get Joanne a map ASAP.

New to Joannes life... notice she pulls out of lives on the weekly because her neighbours cats cousin dies or something... question is has she ever done a live?
She used to do lives yes, but the comment section would descend into people calling her out on various incidents/truths that had been unearthed and spoken about on here, which she did not like one bit as she could do nothing to stop it at the time.
I’d imagine she hasn’t been showing up for them over the last few weeks due to laziness and the fact that things have been blowing up on here. She’s been caught out on more lies than I can keep track of not to mention the horrible tweets that came to light recently. She wouldnt want that plastered all over a live for everyone to see😲

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1003545
Ahh, bless, poor pet must not realise it’s part of Northern Ireland…someone get Joanne a map ASAP.

She used to do lives yes, but the comment section would descend into people calling her out on various incidents/truths that had been unearthed and spoken about on here, which she did not like one bit as she could do nothing to stop it at the time.
I’d imagine she hasn’t been showing up for them over the last few weeks due to laziness and the fact that things have been blowing up on here. She’s been caught out on more lies than I can keep track of not to mention the horrible tweets that came to light recently. She wouldnt want that plastered all over a live for everyone to see😲
Search *Caitriona* .... 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone else commented "all old clothes" and put laughing emojis after it 😂😂😂 and I went onto her page and she has like 10k followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone else commented "all old clothes" and put laughing emojis after it 😂😂😂 and I went onto her page and she has like 10k followers 😂
That person actually has decent content.

Someone else said throwback Thursday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Search *Caitriona* .... 🤯
Oh my god, she’s actually a psycho, seeing it turn from love to hate to unfriending in short a short space of time…I’d imagine that’s how every friendship she has ever had has ended up😲

• Wow
That looks to be the life cycle of all her friendships, pretty sad that she has no friends but I'd say they just couldn't be doing with her when they find out what she's like - she strikes me as a jealous, possessive person and everything is about her, how could anybody stick that like.

The big white hands against the neon orange face on her latest post has me laughing, so clueless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't ever remember needing an inhaler for when I was 'feeling down...
I'd say everytime her GP sees her booked in on their daylist they must punch a wall and take a strong sedative.
I recall the time she went to the doctor before for what she perceived to be 'food poisoning'. Now tell me what a GP can prescribe for that. Are they supposed to do house calls? Mop up your vomit or wipe your crappy arse? Walk it off Joanne. Grow an immune system and a backbone.
Bearing in mind, a GP gets paid €9 per month per Medical Card persons on their book. And Joanne has already gone twice in the last 2 months, once for 'food poisoning'..and then again for 'covid symptoms' with repeated negative antigen tests (obviously meriting a label attached to the actual inhaler). Cue: sympathy.

As a side note, if you keep your bedroom as tidy and clean as you did in your college days, you've probably spawned a new variant of covid already. Surely negates the need for isolation.

Tax payers money well spent 👌 and this is presumably in addition to the multitude of other benefits she is raking in weekly.
As far as I can tell Joanne, you can put one foot in front of the other- trotting to the nearest charity shop or marching about aimlessly in your reels- so how about walking yourself to the nearest employment agency and putting those 3 degrees to work.
Don't know about the rest of ye but I'm pretty fed up of working flat out to see her perched on her parents sofa in Pyjamas, day in day out...groundhog day chez Cronin

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it is fair to say all on here would have a lot of empathy for someone going through a rough spot in life, loss of job and genuine financial or job struggles, mental health issues and other problems and I hope Joannes content doesnt make anyone question having empathy for genuine people in trouble. Dont let her take that away from ye.
Can we coax a live from Jojo, one when she be tipsy would be super fun as she would either be super silly, or super bitchy 😆

Reactions: 8
Darlings, can we have the Catriona tweets please?
Some of us don't know how to search the twitter. *creaks

• Haha
Darlings, can we have the Catriona tweets please?
Some of us don't know how to search the twitter. *creaks
If you do fancy going down a rabbit hole, you just go to the profile of the person you wish to search, and up in the right hand corner there is a little magnifying glass that u click on and u can search the profile by key word😁

Reactions: 3
If you do fancy going down a rabbit hole, you just go to the profile of the person you wish to search, and up in the right hand corner there is a little magnifying glass that u click on and u can search the profile by key word😁
Never ever search these words: Hate, sick or Tired. You will scroll through pages of stuff!
although this gave me a right chuckle:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Never ever search these words: Hate, sick or Tired. You will scroll through pages of stuff!
Haha I can just picture her flapping about and the child looking on bemused, wtf is a child gonna do? What a tit 😂
It must be true what they say about dogs and their senses about particular people, they can sense when something is off.

Reactions: 6
She probably still holds a grudge against that child to this day🤣🤣

I agree dogs can definitely sense when someone is a horrible person!

• Haha
Screenshot_20220121-132904_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220121-132836_Chrome.jpg

Now I know it's only Eurovision she's talking about but there's a good bit of anti UK sentiment there as well for a woman that wants to move to Manchester!

Screenshot_20220121-133659_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220121-133506_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220121-133515_Chrome.jpg

Joanne said yesterday that she wants to get a dog when she moves out.....yeah please don't Joanne.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oof! She is so twisted against everybody and everything, what a way to be!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.