Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not even 6pm and shes hit the bottle for another round of "pre birthday drinks"

Is she intending on putting up a post begging for birthday wishes?
It’s actually quite sad she should be out in the pub with friends since her bday means so much to her. Instead she’s sittin at home drinkin orange juice in a wine glass in her parents sittin room on her own

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Erinslife

Chatty Member
What made you even search for toe???! 🤣🤣🤣 were you lookin for her gammy toes?😅

ps just seen her tik tok, how is she ‘self’ isolating ??? And she’s posting from her sittin room and probably in proximity to her elderly parents
I was looking for something about when she fell down the nightclub stairs, broke her toe and then attempted to sue🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sarah-e

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was arrested and held somewhere overnight or for a few hours (not saying she did a stint in Mountjoy here) but a few wee vodkas into the night and someone says something to our Jojo that she doesn’t like (eg you’re a shit influencer hun) and surely all hell would break loose🤷🏼‍♀️ Screaming, shouting, crying, aggressive leg flailing while then attempting to win a dance off against her nemesis…
Although I do get that until there’s proof this is all rumour.
100% true on how she would react!

Years ago when I hung out with her, something happened on night out and she kept following one of the girls around screaming and shouting. So embarrassing.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

BigMavis

VIP Member
The people taking that course have the right to know their privacy was infringed upon by this mare. Not only were their names broadcast on Instagram but also their messages, its such an unjustified disclosure too, absolutely grounds for dismissal without a warning. This is a fecking professional PR and communications course, I guess they thought everyone taking it would know this. If anyone has links in UCD I'd urge you to let them know as goodness knows what else she will put on blast. The more I've thought about what she's done here the more disgusted I've become, there is no excuse.

Jox

Chatty Member
Can someone search her tweets for words such as foreigners or gay? I don’t have Twitter so I can’t but I really want this toxic bitch to be cancelled
Other than a random outburst calling Macbeth gay that finishes with a profound “Fuck you William Shakespeare” there’s not much there.
In fact her entire Twitter & tictoc accounts reveal serious underlying anger issues.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
The Internet is full of people like Joanne, remember boom boom boom let me here you say wayho girl? They just didn't have Irish families, look she had a good run, got further than most of us would have tolerated if she was one of our own.
Never forget high-school musical in the garden ✊

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Ah now, she can't possibly jump back into posting and stories after this. I'd say this is the end and the insta dream is shattered.
I declare victory to Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart

Emg85

Isolation over, Joanne will now be back at large roaming aimlessly around Cork brandishing her tripod and Costa cup to take pictures of herself against the dreariest backdrops she can find #alloldclothes
The most surprising thing is she's actually made a post before 10am! She must be glued to tattle, either that or she has a hair/nails appointment that she had to rise for.

• Haha

Jlee88

Just logged in on my mams account. She has indeed restricted me and has the comments on that post hid from me, also deleted my comment 🤣 I didn't even say anything bad. Someone said she liked her skirt and asked where she got it. I simply said unfortunately it's all old clothes so we can't buy!! 🙈

• Haha

Casperoo

Chatty Member
I'm just here to say I think the ship has sailed..no more Jojo. And I honestly can say i don't really miss her. I missed her at the start when she left , and for a few weeks i was getting withdrawal symptoms 😂 but now I don't. I unfollowed so many of the hunz. I'm just unfollowing people who are not up my street. Some of them need help. Especially some of the weightloss ones that are actually obsessed about losing weight. Up a few pounds this week/down a few pounds the next! Are these ones going to live their lives like this until they are old and grey? (burke) They need help. Theyll never be happy with themselves. Sorry for derailing 😂 back to Jojo. I hope she got a real job and gets the help she needs. Who knows? One day she may come back as an actual adult and behave that way. 😅

Emg85

Gosh her extensions seem to be causing a lot of damage to her hair which seems very very thin around the hairline. She really should take them out and invest the money in good quality shampoo and conditioners.
Oh my god you're right! She's nearly bald on one side! 😳
Screenshot_20220210-204946_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Oh my goodness…. Another treasure trove of Entertainment! Needed a pick me up today, thanks @noseyned99 😊

F92D394F-8B69-41E7-98B4-FA7C7D86C64D.jpeg
Eh, might pass on that offer. Thanks Jojo 😳

Christ on a bike, she has a head on her that would put the fear of god into any man, woman or child 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Casperoo

Chatty Member
Is she not in her 30's???
she's 31 next month. As she keeps saying in her question boxes 😂 there isn't a ln age to when you have to get all those things. I don't drive myself (in my 30s) nothing to be putting someone down over She's a nut though 🙈😂😂😂

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Buying clothes from charity shops is great as the money goes to a good cause but they are also vital in providing under privileged people access to affordable clothing. Those are nice dresses that no doubt will spend the rest of their days living on Jocros bedroom floor next to her festering dolly shoes. It's a waste . . . Or are they actually new season Penny's?
Speaking of which .... Do you want to see a picture of her room when she was at uni ???

• Haha
  • Wow