Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone still worried, just to put your mind at ease she was on fb messenger earlier today please dont sit there worrying after her as she wont be sat there worrying after you
Im not sat here worrying haha! She is clearly vulnerable though, despite all her flaws, and disappearing like she does is just odd behaviour.

Reactions: 3
I’d say she’s throwing a strop because she has to look for real work. A 9-5 will really interfere with her ability to lounge on the sofa, not to mention her ability to attend all those hair, nail and lash appointments.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah now, she can't possibly jump back into posting and stories after this. I'd say this is the end and the insta dream is shattered.
I declare victory to Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Definitely need to start a search party. 😂😂 Has she ever been gone this long? I'm missing her overly orange face in pictures 😂 seriously tho. Where the hell is she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes back on the 'gram! Not a very inspired post, but she is back nonetheless!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’ll just slip back onto socials and act as if she never disappeared🤣Classic Jojo🤣

Reactions: 7
Haha she has picked up a new weird transition move! 😅 she hasn't put much time into practicing her lipstick application over the past week, still can't stay inside the lines.... plus the terrible posture when she turns around, stand up straight Jojo - you're too young to be a hunchback!

• Haha
"In ten years time I want to be running my own business..... and living on a deserted island" 🤣🤣 where to start!?
Ah Joanne, it's good to have you back, we've missed the lols!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah the way she nearly slipped herself in the face on that CLAP CLAP SWOOSH move. Wow. Almost like the olden days.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.