Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally all the comments say how amazing she looks and that the dress was made for her, she doesn’t and it wasn’t ! I’m really not being mean as like I said a lot of her outfits are really nice but that one is just simply not ! If my friend asks my opinion on something she’s wearing I’ll always give an honest opinion, and vice versa, as that’s what friends do-be truthful !

Reactions: 8
Literally all the comments say how amazing she looks and that the dress was made for her, she doesn’t and it wasn’t ! I’m really not being mean as like I said a lot of her outfits are really nice but that one is just simply not ! If my friend asks my opinion on something she’s wearing I’ll always give an honest opinion, and vice versa, as that’s what friends do-be truthful !
Yeah I agree with this. To give Jo credit, I do normally quite like the clothes she wears but that blue dress is not it. It truly doesn't do anything for her figure. I would rather someone be honest with me than let me go out in an outfit that looks awful on me.

Reactions: 2
I am so sick of this woman with her fake i'm depressed videos then the next minute she's all happy and poseing for outfits then saying u have no confidence I have no confidence u seem to have plenty of it when your doing your stupid poses for the camera. She's so full of tit it's unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t like to body shame everyone is different but some of these clothes are not flattering and she’s already buying a size 22/24 maybe it’s time to be a bit more healthier for her and her family. I mean no malice by this comment genuinely I just think she doesn’t look healthy I need to shift some weight myself I’m trying it isn’t easy I know that too x

Reactions: 6
I don’t like to body shame everyone is different but some of these clothes are not flattering and she’s already buying a size 22/24 maybe it’s time to be a bit more healthier for her and her family. I mean no malice by this comment genuinely I just think she doesn’t look healthy I need to shift some weight myself I’m trying it isn’t easy I know that too x
Doesn’t seem like she has any intention of losing weight. She did a clothes haul the other day and bought a xmas jumper dress ‘for next year’

Reactions: 3
Maybe she's happy with her current size and if she has no health problems as such then maybe she has no interest in loosing weight!!

Reactions: 5
Maybe she's happy with her current size and if she has no health problems as such then maybe she has no interest in loosing weight!!
I mean I don't think she is happy (but as women are we ever happy with our figure) I think it's more she's too lazy to do anything about it that's how it comes across to me

Reactions: 2
Brushing her teeth for the first time in 5 days! Gross! What example is she setting for her kids, My kids hated brushing their teeth and tried to get out of it all the time (not on my watch pal) We would all traipse in the bathroom twice a day and do it together! I hope she looks after her kids teeth better than her own!!!

Reactions: 12
She is vile! She's been out since she last brushed her teeth and done her hair and makeup I call bullshit on the not brushing her teeth! U can't put a full face on and not do your teeth! Attention seeking at its finest

Reactions: 15
She is vile! She's been out since she last brushed her teeth and done her hair and makeup I call bullshit on the not brushing her teeth! U can't put a full face on and not do your teeth! Attention seeking at its finest
Just came on to say the same thing! If you can face doing all your hair and make up, you can definitely brush your bloody teeth!

Reactions: 8
See when she first did the video about not brushing her teeth I did relate, I’ve had some very bad depressive episodes and my self care goes out the window, I will say I didn’t shower or brush my teeth for days at a time, but I didn’t leave the house in fact some days I struggled to leave my bed. The only time I left the house was for medical appointments so I had to bath/shower and obviously I’d do my teeth then 🤷🏼‍♀️. I know we all struggle differently but surely if you feel able to shower, put on full makeup, do your hair and leave the house then brushing your teeth wouldn’t seem too much of a task.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s full of sh1te, being so depressed you can’t brush your teeth is when you can’t get dressed, get out of bed, cook, go out, no Jo, that is just LAZY! And she did them for nowhere near 2 minutes, get an electric brush that has a timer rather than all the money you spunk on clothing. Makes an absolute mockery of those of us who have been to the depths of despair and still pushed through for our kids

Reactions: 10
Im deep in a depressive episode and even I still brush my teeth it's the only thing I can literally bear to do

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I mean I don't think she is happy (but as women are we ever happy with our figure) I think it's more she's too lazy to do anything about it that's how it comes across to me
Yes defo this hun x

See when she first did the video about not brushing her teeth I did relate, I’ve had some very bad depressive episodes and my self care goes out the window, I will say I didn’t shower or brush my teeth for days at a time, but I didn’t leave the house in fact some days I struggled to leave my bed. The only time I left the house was for medical appointments so I had to bath/shower and obviously I’d do my teeth then 🤷🏼‍♀️. I know we all struggle differently but surely if you feel able to shower, put on full makeup, do your hair and leave the house then brushing your teeth wouldn’t seem too much of a task.
Putting make up on takes longer than brushing teeth it literally makes no sense does it lol

Yeah, I mean when I'm depressed I don't prioritise oral hygiene, its bottom of the list. I prioritise eating whatever is in reach that I don't have to cook, and consuming my comfort TV shows.

Almost definitely would never get my nails done, or do IG polls about which cuisine I should cook. I certainly don't bleeping film myself.

She's very tedious & anyone that actually believes her needs more therapy than she does. She's just learnt that the "ooh I'm sad :(" shtick brings Wishlist/Merch purchases, and the "oh head up queen, your crown is falling" bullshittery that she gobbles up like its a greasy takeaway & she's just had a busy day of not looking after her own kids.

Reactions: 11
Brushing her teeth for the first time in 5 days! Gross! What example is she setting for her kids, My kids hated brushing their teeth and tried to get out of it all the time (not on my watch pal) We would all traipse in the bathroom twice a day and do it together! I hope she looks after her kids teeth better than her own!!!
This....she can, and does, put make up on...not just a wee bit..a full face of makeup on..but she doesn't brush her teeth everyday?
That is giving me the dry boke 🤢

She did a reply to that comment. She said she is glad people don't understand as it means they haven't been through it. It is so patronising, and she basically avoids answering..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.