Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellebeau

She REALLY wants him diagnosed with asd or adhd That’s why she’s making such a big big thing about this poor little boy ….. after all it means more benefits more attention and probably more gifts and freebies for her sympathy is what she thrives off of this bish is so calculating she has it all mapped out her money making scams can see straight through her

Reactions: 12

Onceupatime

VIP Member
So she has to ask for gifts for the boys and has a go fund me page for people to donate towards a holiday……..yet can spend who knows how much on herself with multiple shein hauls, meals out, alcohol and takeaways……it’s mentioned on here a matter of days ago ‘how about but your kids clothes etc’ low and behold she’s buying the boys some clothes and taking the older one out.
such a shame she had to take parental advice from here 🤷🏻‍♀️Just predicable

• Heart

VIP Member
Just when you thought she couldn't stoop any lower, using mental health to flog her shitty merch! Seen it all now, what an absolute scum bag! She should be ashamed of herself! My cousin committed suicide last year because of her severe anxiety and depression, and here's jo using it as a gimmick to shift cheap tat!

The merch mental health video.
I can’t decide if she’s trying to make people feel sorry for her so they will buy her merch…
I thinks that's exactly what she's doing! She's lower than a fucking snakes belly!

• Heart
  • Sad

spillthetea33

Anyone else wish they could live her life? No work?, readily available babysitting?, massage? Tan? Clothes hauls? Eating out and takeaways? Holiday abroad? Able to get up an put on a full face of make up?

Not bad for someone signed off for depression 😒
Me and my husband work we have two kids we couldn’t afford a holiday abroad she is a lazy c*** who plays the system and enjoys it too!!!!

Don't forget the body confidence issues she has but can prance around in bra and pants
🤢🤢🤢

New thread suggestion: Jo unfiltered life: life on the dole is good for the soul when you get paid to buy cake, chuck your kids in childcare and show of your hauls

Last edited:
  • Heart

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Also... its not really poking someone online? Its on a forum that Jo claims to have never read. Birch was literally just defending rumours that have been spread about her & her family.

And actually, fair play to Birch. Because I have not and would not have handled this as calmly as she has. She's heard everyone who has had a contradictory point out, and explained her reasoning.

What has Jo done? Tried to push more scrunchies? Send her little 'lovelies' over to harass a pregnant woman? Add to her sob story? Whether you believe either party or not, one has certainly handled it better than the other. Fair play to Birch, and a swift fuck you to Low Blow Jo.

• Heart

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
You had me in the first half. Not gonna lie
Okay guys. We're all adults here, we can all address when we've taken it too far. We comment on a lot of things on here, and I will agree by no means we worshipped Birchfamily, we just said welcome. But we have taken it too far.

We never should've called her scrunchies shit. It's obviously quite upset her.

Oh hello "new member". Doxxing someone when you have a platform so unfortunately large as Jo's can be quite serious. What if one of her 'lovelies' has more than the average screws loose and lives in the vicinity of Birchfamily?

Would you want someone with loads of followers announcing your name in a video where they're saying you're lying etc? I don't think so. Button up.
🤣🤣
Oh bloody hell she said your name so what. Who's life is in danger. This is just laughable. Where will you be taking this and to do what?
Dont get me wrong, she provides me with so much cringey material but this is just nonsense
Doxxing is actually illegal and what Jo has done has put minors in danger. Birch has already had an influx of hate messages. Jo is dangerous simple as that. I wouldn't trust her with a house plant let alone children.

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
I think she believes her own lies half of the time. She also said that she hadn’t seen tattle herself but had messages from friends yet she knew word for word what had been said on here. She also lied about what had been said on here. She said we were all lapping it up and worshiping Birchfamily. I think by that point about 3 comments had been made on here in response to that first message and they were mainly questions. All her followers were discussing this ‘hate site’. It is a gossip forum, we discuss what we see, that is all. What goes behind closed doors in none of our business. We only call people out for the behaviour they show on social media. Don’t like it? Don’t post it. Simples

HmmmReally

VIP Member
has she gained more weight I'm the same age would be mortified to be that big 🤢
[/
She does lie a lot you're right but her being fat has nothing to do with her lies 😂 I'd rather be friends with a fat person then someone who lies and begs their way through life like she does.
I agree I have no problem with people calling her out on her shitty lies but the comments literally aimed at just her weight and nothing else are just body shaming. I think it’s unfair to mention weight when we are all hiding behind anonymous profiles

VIP Member
Her latest post this morning seems very pleased with her self that she sent a 9 year old to school without eating tea or breakfast... Seriously something wrong with her. As adults if we dont feel like eating something then we dont we have that choice same as he should.. He will be starving by now.
So her poor kid has missed two meals because he didn't fancy what she had cooked for him, and who could blame him, most of her meals look like shit! Cant ever imagine her missing two meals! She is a cruel bitch, and more so because she looked happy about standing her ground! Grow up and feed your kids you beast!

Emzalaa

Chatty Member
Ok first time commenting here😬 but of she felt exspossed surely she could have buttoned up her shirt ?
i dont want to dismiss MHbut surely shecould have just covered herself with the shirt she had on 🤭

VIP Member
She’s got a cold and she’s making out like she’s dying, fuck sake, Ill to me is when you can’t lift your head off the pillow, if you can get up, make videos, do your hair and make food, you are definitely not, what I call Ill! Such a fucking attention seeker!! Man up and get on with it!!

liv95

In her latest video she sounds so condescending it’s cringe af.
“I’m going to take away your toys”, what? Same way you took away your sons food?

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
I've just seen a post saying she should have put it in his lunch box. What is wrong with these people?? It's fucking annoying when they turn their nose up at food. But you address it and move on. You don't keep it going to be the winner FFS. He's a kid. Don't give him the sweets fair enough. God I'm so angry. She gets right up my nose.

• Sick

ploggy

It’s obvious she reads this thread, and don’t get me wrong a LOT of us suffer from mental health and go through stages where we feel very low, but the way she’s dealt with it is strange and I don’t know what she expects people to think? I mean if I’m depressed and feeling very low all I do is hibernate, watch tv and not talk to anyone. I know everyone’s different but using it as a means to get people to buy your merch, is ridiculous, she needs to realise that people aren’t gonna buy it simply because she’s crying on a photo. They will buy it if they want it. Business is going to be very slow if she has to cry in order to get people to buy her merch 🤦‍♀️ Genuinely feel sorry for her sometimes as I don’t think she realises how she comes across. “I neeeed to get back home, I could be here” yeah that’s another hint to get people to donate to her go fund me 😂 can you IMAGINE just a random person expecting people or not even that, creating a place for people to pay for YOUR holiday to YOUR ‘hometown’ 😂 whether you have a large following or not it just looks so muggy like pay for it yourselves, pay for your own child’s pocket money, there’s enough of us struggling and actually struggling to even put food on the table so who would want to pay for you and your getaway?

Reactions: 11

Onceupatime

VIP Member
She REALLY wants him diagnosed with asd or adhd That’s why she’s making such a big big thing about this poor little boy ….. after all it means more benefits more attention and probably more gifts and freebies for her sympathy is what she thrives off of this bish is so calculating she has it all mapped out her money making scams can see straight through her
Absolutely!! She’s thinking of the benefits she’ll get. He’s a toddler and unless she puts boundaries and rules (to a degree) in place then he’ll carry on biting, hitting etc. it’s her job as a parent to sort those behaviours out. She just sees it as an opportunity to get a TikTok out of it…..she’s a lazy parent end of!

Bellebeau

Honestly want to punch her 10,000 teeth down her throat for her what a nasty evil vindictive abusive witch how on earth does she or any of her rotten followers think it’s ok to keep food from a child like she has this is by far the lowest she has sunk in my opinion that poor little boy must of been starving I hope he told his teachers and they have reported it I really do 😡

Shocked!!!

How anyone can follow that fat slob is beyond me, there is absolutely nothing nice about her, just a con woman who thinks she's better than anyone else, get a job sort your teeth out and be a proper mother to your children 😡

Rach88

VIP Member
So when it was Logan’s birthday she was saying how she can’t afford to get him presents , massive sob story. So the presents he got were from strangers off tiktok.

Now it’s her birthday she’s got a bed full of presents ,off out to London with Ryan no doubt for a fancy dinner. Such a poor excuse of a mother i don’t think she’s ever once put her kids first !
The sound she's used on tiktok that 'its my birthday I do what I like I eat what I like' um Hun you do that daily anyway 😭😂

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Jos not depressed shes just worked out how to play the system didnt work for so long got sick pay and UC the minute she realised the act was shining through quit her job btw gifts on tiktok dont go against you either so she could be getting gifted lots and still claiming UC i know this because of another tiktoker whos on benefits gets gifted lots and dwp told them as its gifts nothing they can do she dumps her kids every oppertuntity she got well known off an abortion which in her world never happened she made a mockery of that spoke about it what once after ? I get some people find it triggering but if you have a platform like hers to me show the reality of the after math dont make it out to be the hardest decision you two made then act like it never happened she even joked about falling pregnant in her tiktok videos from that holiday they were not even being careful sorry for the rant but jo gets to me