Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls whole profile was gone. I bet she got mass reported for bullying.
Women supporting women eh? Unless you go against Jo in which case it’s mass bullies targeting an innocent person for asking a question. She infuriates me beyond belief. She is a smug, condescending child

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry, but listing off all the meals out you have had this week, while complaining you have no money, setting up go fund me pages and wish lists is so unclassy! Meanwhile my husband works 50 hours a week and I work part time, and we feel guilty for having a chippy tea last night and a quick pub lunch between working today!

Reactions: 20
I'm sorry, but listing off all the meals out you have had this week, while complaining you have no money, setting up go fund me pages and wish lists is so unclassy! Meanwhile my husband works 50 hours a week and I work part time, and we feel guilty for having a chippy tea last night and a quick pub lunch between working today!
Don't feel guilty you have technically worked for it and worked ruddy hard the only one that should feel guilty is her 😂 but she won't do

Don't feel guilty you have technically worked for it and worked ruddy hard the only one that should feel guilty is her 😂 but she won't do
Also I'm sorry but she cannot claim to be skint when she went out for buffet went to the pub went for breakfast and going for breakfast today while not working and claiming your gonna lose weight massive liar I've literally got £3.63 to last me till next week that's skint 😭 but guess what I make do

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Honestly she pisses me off she does a lot for someone thats mental health is so bad she cant brush her teeth and her trying to be condescending saying shes glad no one gets it jo its because it makes no freaking sense!!!

One minute saying your so bad cant brush your teeth leave the house look after ya kids

Also jo- does make up every day tries on outfits cooks proper meals does nails does all this other stuff it dont add up hun sorry it just dont your so sick u were signed off yet you did all this i hope your work prove you were lying and make you pay back all sick pay you claimed digusting bottom feeder you make a mockery of real people who have depression now granted not everyones depression looks the same i get that but shes a joke

Reactions: 12
That's annoyed the life out of me... We got a takeaway and a bottle of wine last night after I spent the day (I'm on annual leave - and I am cleaner, so talk about a busman's holiday 😂) gutting the house while my husband was at work and I just couldn't be arsed cooking. Feel so guilty (and fat and slightly hungover) today yet she's been out more this week than I have been in 12 months! I will probably now have to walk to work and back next week cos I won't have enough spare for the bus as all our direct debits come out on Monday... She doesn't know the meaning of the word skint.
This is not a woe is me post, I am happy in my life, we work hard, own our house and save for a holiday every year. I would rather be in my position than having to beg strangers on the Internet for gifts, prancing about in my underwear for the world to see to get views and setting up go fund me's like she does. bleeping twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have a few mental health conditions, EUPD, aggrophobia, depression, severe anxiety, Along with type 1 diabetes, fibromyalgia, gastroparsis, neuropathy, low iron and B12, high cholesterol...

So I get that when you feel Low it's hard to find the motivation to do things. BUT her kids go to school and nursery and also spend quite a bit of time with grandparents, sooooo she gets plenty of time to do little things here and there. When I am in a depressive episode I lose myself I don't do my hair I don't get dressed ect but my house is clean. She could chuck something in the slow cooker in the morning easy peesy. I don't get how she does a full face of make up and gets dressed up but can't do a load of washing or brush her teeth this is why I think she has exaggerated it to her doctor. Being aggrophobic I go out probably once every 8 weeks and that's literally to Aldi and home. She is out and about affording date nights and take aways. The fact she has a go fund me for a holiday actually sickens me. I would LOVE to take my boys away but I can't afford to and I wouldn't have the bollocks to beg online. I could be starving and wouldn't ask anyone for a penny. Ryan works full time too.. I feel alot of these ' influencers' play the mental health card to try and be relatable, for sympathy and of course the gifts! I wish that when my depression is bad I could be up dressed with make up on, dancing about. I don't know I'm just very suspicious of her over friendly act...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is a massive liar!! Someone asked her last week why she didn't sleep on the sofa when her son wet the bed. She said it was because there was no curtains in the living room.well I'm pretty sure in the reflection of the mirror in her video this morning I can see curtains up at the window?!

Reactions: 8
I have a few mental health conditions, EUPD, aggrophobia, depression, severe anxiety, Along with type 1 diabetes, fibromyalgia, gastroparsis, neuropathy, low iron and B12, high cholesterol...

So I get that when you feel Low it's hard to find the motivation to do things. BUT her kids go to school and nursery and also spend quite a bit of time with grandparents, sooooo she gets plenty of time to do little things here and there. When I am in a depressive episode I lose myself I don't do my hair I don't get dressed ect but my house is clean. She could chuck something in the slow cooker in the morning easy peesy. I don't get how she does a full face of make up and gets dressed up but can't do a load of washing or brush her teeth this is why I think she has exaggerated it to her doctor. Being aggrophobic I go out probably once every 8 weeks and that's literally to Aldi and home. She is out and about affording date nights and take aways. The fact she has a go fund me for a holiday actually sickens me. I would LOVE to take my boys away but I can't afford to and I wouldn't have the bollocks to beg online. I could be starving and wouldn't ask anyone for a penny. Ryan works full time too.. I feel alot of these ' influencers' play the mental health card to try and be relatable, for sympathy and of course the gifts! I wish that when my depression is bad I could be up dressed with make up on, dancing about. I don't know I'm just very suspicious of her over friendly act...
Hey fellow bpd chick ❤ I totally agree I've just come out of one and been really struggling but managed to somehow drag myself up and like you say throw something in slow cooker wash my face and change my hoodie but i totally agree with the I feel influencers play on the mh card makes me mad mental health is already so stigmatized especially for people like us she's just ugh I dunno can't stand her to me there's nowt wrong with her but that might be me being a judgemental cow that I am haha

• Heart
Hey fellow bpd chick ❤ I totally agree I've just come out of one and been really struggling but managed to somehow drag myself up and like you say throw something in slow cooker wash my face and change my hoodie but i totally agree with the I feel influencers play on the mh card makes me mad mental health is already so stigmatized especially for people like us she's just ugh I dunno can't stand her to me there's nowt wrong with her but that might be me being a judgemental cow that I am haha
Hey 😊 it's annoying because the mental health service is tit and failing so many people! They are so stretched as it is without people like her making a mockery of the actual reality of what it is to struggle daily just to stay alive. 🤬

Stay strong, sending love 💜

Reactions: 3
Wow, you ladies are amazing!

it’s infuriating that people like jo manage to sponge like that. She’s been perfectly clear in saying he was living there until he had to move out to work elsewhere for the time being. I hope she’s going to update her universal claim to say when he does move in and his wages are taken into account. The fact that she can afford to go to the laundrette/for dinner/cinema/lunch/breakfast out, then has the cheek to ask people to pay for her holiday and buy her things is just laughable. I wonder if anyone has actually reported her to HMRC😂

Reactions: 6

it’s infuriating that people like jo manage to sponge like that. She’s been perfectly clear in saying he was living there until he had to move out to work elsewhere for the time being. I hope she’s going to update her universal claim to say when he does move in and his wages are taken into account. The fact that she can afford to go to the laundrette/for dinner/cinema/lunch/breakfast out, then has the cheek to ask people to pay for her holiday and buy her things is just laughable. I wonder if anyone has actually reported her to HMRC😂
She is full of tit. Ryan is there more than she claims I bet. I just can't get over the go fund me. They were created for people with life limiting conditions! To make poorly children's dreams come true before they sadly pass. For people who have lost everything due to house fires ect. NOT for a family bloody holiday she wants for free! They should be monitored and taken down in my opinion...

She is full of tit. Ryan is there more than she claims I bet. I just can't get over the go fund me. They were created for people with life limiting conditions! To make poorly children's dreams come true before they sadly pass. For people who have lost everything due to house fires ect. NOT for a family bloody holiday she wants for free! They should be monitored and taken down in my opinion...
Even if he never stayed there the only reason they don't live together is to get more money so that in itself if screwing the system!

Hey 😊 it's annoying because the mental health service is tit and failing so many people! They are so stretched as it is without people like her making a mockery of the actual reality of what it is to struggle daily just to stay alive. 🤬

Stay strong, sending love 💜
It is isn't it especially for us were misunderstood even by mh teams and I know so frustrating seeing it made into a trend boy I wish it was

Aww thank you! And isn't it I just think it's downright disgusting and will she heck she knows how to play the system infuriating but like they say it always catches up in the end d

Reactions: 2
Honestly she pisses me off she does a lot for someone thats mental health is so bad she cant brush her teeth and her trying to be condescending saying shes glad no one gets it jo its because it makes no freaking sense!!!

One minute saying your so bad cant brush your teeth leave the house look after ya kids

Also jo- does make up every day tries on outfits cooks proper meals does nails does all this other stuff it dont add up hun sorry it just dont your so sick u were signed off yet you did all this i hope your work prove you were lying and make you pay back all sick pay you claimed digusting bottom feeder you make a mockery of real people who have depression now granted not everyones depression looks the same i get that but shes a joke
Louder for those at the back!!! 👏🏻👏🏻

Doesn’t live there MY ARSE

Attachments

She makes me feel....🤬🤬🤬

The amount she's spunked on food this week would have been a tidy bit of savings for their holiday.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.