Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow just wow watching that video if Ryan or her did that to each other it’s domestic abuse. She really shows her kids that they are less of a human than she is. Also if her kids have eating disorders when they grow up hope she looks straight in the mirror and realizes that she’s a contributing factor.
She'll make it all about her...

New tittle suggestion

Jo unfiltered life #3: benifts cheat and a toxic mother, rotten teeth, she couldn't be rougher
This is spot on x

Reactions: 5
Honestly want to punch her 10,000 teeth down her throat for her what a nasty evil vindictive abusive witch how on earth does she or any of her rotten followers think it’s ok to keep food from a child like she has this is by far the lowest she has sunk in my opinion that poor little boy must of been starving I hope he told his teachers and they have reported it I really do 😡

Reactions: 11
How anyone can follow that fat slob is beyond me, there is absolutely nothing nice about her, just a con woman who thinks she's better than anyone else, get a job sort your teeth out and be a proper mother to your children 😡

Whenever she does a “mental health” video and says “remember to be unfiltered”, it makes me cringe soooo much 🤢 nobody is aspiring to be like you 😩

Reactions: 7
Just watched the latest video, "my page, my rules" ffs why is it if you have a different opinion to everyone else your now a "Karen", or youre "tearing women down" we dont do that on my page, no we dont arse lickers only on this page, you bleeping disgusting beg! I literally prey for the day TikTok Tok falls out of favour because the likes of Jo, yaz and eden and all the other free loading dickheads will have to survive like the rest of us in the real world! bleeping drives me insane all the creators doing massive clothes hauls when the average person is worrying about how to pay the bleeping electric bill! Sorry went off on one then, that's how much they wind me up the pricks!

what she really means is she’s turned comments off because she was getting tit for being a tit useless mum

Reactions: 12
In her latest video she sounds so condescending it’s cringe af.
“I’m going to take away your toys”, what? Same way you took away your sons food?

Reactions: 12
Grrrrrrr she's really annoying me at the moment, she treats everyone and everything like there below her she's certainly got to big for her boots

Reactions: 8
Just seen her video getting dressed and taking the kids out 🤔 guilty conscience maybe, trying to prove she's a fab mum after all the bad comments she got the other day, heard it all now when she says "she doesn't feel CUTE" omg how can that ever look cute🤣 tucking the t-shirt in to show it's apron, surely you can't be proud of that stomach hanging over, or maybe she is, as she was going out to buy more cake!!!

Reactions: 6
Didn’t even take the kids out in the end. Imagine how disappointed you’d be to be told your going out and then be told no actually we’re staying in

Reactions: 8
Didn’t even take the kids out in the end. Imagine how disappointed you’d be to be told your going out and then be told no actually we’re staying in
She went today to the beach just her and Ryan, she can never be arsed to do anything with her kids!

Reactions: 9
She went today to the beach just her and Ryan, she can never be arsed to do anything with her kids!
I honestly don't know how this woman does it. Several clothes hauls a month. Days out to the beach. Food out.
Two too good to go bags on one occasion...you do not need two you absolute greedy cow. We got one and it was soo much we couldn't eat all of it.

She clearly gets more from UC by saying Ryan doesn't live there but we all know he does!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let alone the money she gets from tiktok, brand deals, her selling tit if she's on benefits which we all know she is she should be declaring other income which we know she doesnt so she gets more than she should.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.