Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
I am actually quite offended that I have been called negative and hateful 🤣 I am nothing of the sort. It was a simple question - that she happened to answer but not before blocking me 🤣 seen the video though. Oh, and Jo, just for the record, I am a single mother of two who works full time and also suffers with ‘mental health’ before you use that against me 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13

VIP Member
She takes the absolute piss as for the fake tan why can’t we buy a bottle n do it herself much cheaper she completely flaunts everything she does and buys now she’s not working! I just couldn’t I wouldn’t have the nerve!! As for the bikini pics I’m all for body positivity I’m not small myself but put it away love
I don't begrudge anyone benefits, and I'm glad we have a system in place to help those that need it, but when people who are claiming are living an extravagant lifestyle, nights out, meals bags and bags of clothes every week that's what gets peoples back up, I work full time, so does my partner and I have to watch every penny! Jo is living the life of Riley on us tax payers

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
No, but neither have you. So it could well exist for all you know. So consider that it actually does exist before jumping and believing everything a account on tattle says 😊
I don't think anyone has denied that the paperwork may well exist. Birch has paperwork too. Jo has her story, Birch family has theirs and the truth is probably somewhere in between. No one has immediately jumped on Birch family's side and believing it 100% - her side has been listened to and the majority on here are maybe more inclined to believe her as Jo is a big Billy bullshitter and the forum is literally a collection of people who don't like the same person 😂😂. Folk have been gossiping about Jo on this thread for months, it's what the site is here for 🤷‍♀️ At the end of the day, Jo gave out this lady's full name, knowing that her little minions would hunt her out and send her shit, she isn't as daft as she looks. So wrong and so fucking spiteful, whatever the circumstances.

VIP Member
Anyone just catch her use of ableist language? Apparently adding someone to her live caused her page to “**** out” hey Jo the 80s have called they want their outdated slurs back!!!! You really are a piece of work!!

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
Imagine getting so worked up about not having time to go live. It’s fucking Sunday go play with your kids.

I’m a single mum with no childcare help, I’m worn out constantly because I go to work, whilst juggling school runs, making 3 meals a day, keeping a house clean, finding time to do afood shop, all whilst having crippling anxiety.
I wish my only problem in life was finding time to sit on my arse and talk shit to strangers

• Heart

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Exactly I got 3 boys and never had alot of money to do extravagant things but I've always tried my best to do what I can. Sometimes the best things come for free! Yesterday we went on a dog walk and collected all different leaves and flowers. We came home sat them down with their leaves and some glue... They loved it and were so proud of the masterpiece

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
I understand that kids hunters age can be moaners don't get me wrong but she doesn't seem to do alot to distract him or burn off some energy. Logan's at school why can't she go to soft play or swimming or arts and grafts, the park, get all the toys out play with him. Make cakes....
My kids were the moaniest wee shits ever when they were that age 😂 I always found it so much easier to get out and about with them to distract them. We were skint as fuck then as well, but we went on lots of walks, even just round the block, looking at birds, collecting sticks, had a wee play on the swings, popped into the shop for a treat - they were happy just to be doing something, it doesn't have to cost a fortune.

• Heart

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
I don’t understand what the Birch family have done wrong tbh, if someone was spouting lies about me and my family on a large platform, I’d want to set the story straight too…
Btw, I’m not associated with either party before the Jo fans come at me.
Exactly. If Jo is allowed to share every detail of her life online, why shouldn't Birch family be allowed to put across their point of view?
As for "poking at Jo and making her react" Get to fuck, she's a grown woman she didn't have to say a thing. She could have said she's seen it, she wasn't going to comment and left it at that. But she told her followers the lady's name, knowing full well what would happen. If she wants to be a so called "influencer" she has to take the rough with the smooth and be prepared for the skeletons coming out the closet...

ginge2804

VIP Member
She’s vile. I understand going to bed without tea if he’s refused it, but to try and feed it him for breakfast just screams ‘I’m the boss and you will obey me’

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
So Ryan who doesn’t live there didn’t wake up this morning on time for the first day at his new job, so they had to get him a taxi as he missed his lift. Glad he can afford a taxi to work and it looks good first day at his new job waking up late! Why does she share this crap online I’ll never know 🙄😂

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
what she really means is she’s turned comments off because she was getting shit for being a shit useless mum

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Her latest post this morning seems very pleased with her self that she sent a 9 year old to school without eating tea or breakfast... Seriously something wrong with her. As adults if we dont feel like eating something then we dont we have that choice same as he should.. He will be starving by now.
What a horrible cow she is! I give my kids choices what to eat every night, I don’t force feed them and if ever I make something they don’t like I make them something else. One thing I don’t want is my kids having issues with food and going hungry! What about if he tells school he had no dinner or breakfast, does she think they will laugh? I don’t think so beggy, you greedy scrounger!

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Jo didn't fucking have to release her name? She didn't have to? Nobody made her? She could've taken the moral high road but she decided not to? How is it Birchs fault Jo can't be a mature adult and control the situation? Nobody made Jo escalate it to a doxxing level. She chose to.

• Heart
It really grips my 💩 when she pulls out the mental health card 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. No love, you are just a beggy,hypercondriac who knows how to play the system … oh and by the way … lose the fucking fake welsh “hiya lovelies” , it’s bloody embarrassing for us welshies and clean your teeth. You can manage to put make up on and do a clothes haul, fake eyelashes etc , it should be second nature to clean your bloody teeth if you can do all that .

ginge2804

VIP Member
If Ryan really doesn't stay there the majority of the week just so she can claim benefits and not get caught, that's awful for the kids to have him not live there with them. Shes not even hiding what shes doing with this 'extra' money. Yeah her full name is available.

They're going on two holidays plus she's getting massages and fake tan, hauls on clothes and God knows what else. She's just a dirty scrounger and definitely the talk of her son's school. So embarrassing
He 100% lives there. yesterday she said ‘we’re off to the mother in laws’ but isn’t that where Ryan ‘lives’? So why not say ‘off to Ryan’s?

she’s claiming to live on her own because if she declared he lived there she would loose near enough all her universal credit (depending on how much he earns) and there’s no waythey have declared it because they wouldn’t have the disposable income that they have now if they did.

of course it is possible that there lifestyle is all for show and they are actually up to their eyeballs in debt getting broke to try and become rich

• Wow

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Honestly she pisses me off she does a lot for someone thats mental health is so bad she cant brush her teeth and her trying to be condescending saying shes glad no one gets it jo its because it makes no freaking sense!!!

One minute saying your so bad cant brush your teeth leave the house look after ya kids

Also jo- does make up every day tries on outfits cooks proper meals does nails does all this other stuff it dont add up hun sorry it just dont your so sick u were signed off yet you did all this i hope your work prove you were lying and make you pay back all sick pay you claimed digusting bottom feeder you make a mockery of real people who have depression now granted not everyones depression looks the same i get that but shes a joke

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Just seen the video about her boy hitting another child with a chair!

Poster above is right he will think this is good behaviour as he's getting attention for it!

My boy is 6 and ASD and he would never hit another child with a chair. Imagine your wee baby coming home from Nursery saying they were hit in the face with a chair 😪

She's disgusting!

• Wow
  • Heart

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
He 100% lives there. yesterday she said ‘we’re off to the mother in laws’ but isn’t that where Ryan ‘lives’? So why not say ‘off to Ryan’s?

she’s claiming to live on her own because if she declared he lived there she would loose near enough all her universal credit (depending on how much he earns) and there’s no waythey have declared it because they wouldn’t have the disposable income that they have now if they did.

of course it is possible that there lifestyle is all for show and they are actually up to their eyeballs in debt getting broke to try and become rich

He is definitely living there and they aren't declaring it. We get a small top up of Universal Credit cos I work part time and my partner is classed as low income. It makes life a bit easier, but in no way allows us to live the lifestyle that they do. She is for sure claiming the full whack as a single parent and then has his income on top.

It’s money for her kids, spending money too. How embarrassing
I work 40 hours+ a week and can’t afford to go abroad on holiday , how the hell does she afford it and then to set up a go fund page for her children to have spending money takes the piss (sorry for foul language). Get your priorities right beggy I’m on the social coz I’ve got MH issues, have you fuck, you’re just playing the system and people like you make my gears grind. some people have to chose between feeding their kids and going without a meal themselves or putting the heating on for warmth, and you have the audacity to set up a go fund page for fucking spending money to go on holiday with……you should hang your head in shame 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😡😡🥶

• Heart

VIP Member
Brushing her teeth for the first time in 5 days! Gross! What example is she setting for her kids, My kids hated brushing their teeth and tried to get out of it all the time (not on my watch pal) We would all traipse in the bathroom twice a day and do it together! I hope she looks after her kids teeth better than her own!!!