Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the holiday didnt she even say about followers picking names for the baby or looking after it or somthing i remember her mentioning somthing to do with the ‘baby’ if she did fall pregnant
She said if I fall pregnant on this holiday I'm blaming you lot. And some other jokey things along the lines of names etc. I see the kids are at nannies already! I'm working an early shift tomorrow and late Wed and feel so guilty because my 10 year old will be at home (not on her own but her 17 Yr old brother looking after her) but I wish I could spend the whole week with her but I need to work

Beggy has definitely been reading this thread, literally quoted what was said 😂 what would jo do without grandparents having them, she would have to do what most of us do and that is cope. Parents deserve a break totally agree but they are your kids! I’ve said before she said ages ago her mom has health issues, if her son is as “naughty” as she says why’s she relying on her every week to have them, not fair is it really.
Yeah doesn't she have ms? That's like a very tiring condition but hey as long as she gets a break what does it matter! My kids literally only stay out when I need them too for work and then it's only my youngest or when my parents ask to have them. They are my children and I bought them into this world to bring up myself. U can never get these years back! She just can't handle the youngest and from what I see doesn't do anything to discipline him. They get bought stuff off amazon by strangers and when they misbehave she takes him to soft play!

Reactions: 4
It's DAY ONE of the half term no different from a weekend how are you struggling that bad that you need to post on social media.

Motherhood is hard, some people have no help no network no family and cope perfectly well others have endless help and support and still don't think it's enough and can't wait to get rid of there kids.

it's strange tho she openly speaks about not being a great mum but she doesn't post her trying, setting time to play games do crafts i think some parents forget how much kids love them just taking the time away from their phones and having solid time to play with their kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Funniest thing is she wouldn't have to explain herself if she didn't post her life on tik tok 🤣 😂

Reactions: 10
i struggle sometimes but it doesn’t mean my parents watch my kid multiple times a week.

she says H is “naughty” but maybe he just doesn’t know boundaries? as like she said her mum gives “pop” and she doesn’t allow that yet he’s going there multiple times a week no doubt having fizzy drinks , then there’s no discipline because there’s no routine obviously grandparents let more slide then parents it what all grandparents do. The poor boy has no routine gets slagged off by his mum over video most days while he just sits in the back of the car.

Also why did she need to do park , lunch out and soft play ? why couldn’t they just stayed in until soft play, if her mums available to have the kids a few times a week why doesn’t her mum go out with her and the kids. So then she still has the help but she can set boundaries and discipline and have someone to keep her company.

I get motherhood can be lonely and depressing sometimes but she doesn’t help herself , she creates more problems for herself. Maybe instead of lying in everyday until 11 she should create a more structured routine not only for her kids but for herself.

I think it’s all well and good having a support system but at 30 years old you surely shouldn’t be relying on your parents caring for your children as much as they do. I’m 21 and have Irish twins, it’s hard yes everyday is a struggle but I don’t drop my kids here there and everywhere as most peoples parents work or have a life of their own. My parents have raised their kids and I wouldn’t dream on having them raise mine, my eldest may go to my mums for the day but I’m her relief from him not the other way I wouldn’t expect my mum (also has a medical issue) to discipline my child or take him away when he’s misbehaving🤷🏼‍♀️ I also would not slag my mum off online and then expect her to pull my weight in caring for my kids. My eldest is a hand full but I set boundaries, I have BPD, PND & PNA but don’t let my mental health issues take over my kids lives. There is no wonder her kids are always mardy she spends her time in bed, avoiding them or on her phone, Logan is perhaps old enough to do his own thing but H isn’t he needs his mum still he’s still a baby he will pick up on her lack of interest it’s sad no 2 year old should hear “I’m on live” when asking their mum anything it’s unfair I feel for him

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her son isn't naughty. He's emotionally abused. He lashes out because he knows mummy will give him attention. Any attention is good attention to a child. He'll get worse as he gets older. I just hope she can pull her head out of her arse and give him the love and attention he deserves x

Her son isn't naughty. He's emotionally abused. He lashes out because he knows mummy will give him attention. Any attention is good attention to a child. He'll get worse as he gets older. I just hope she can pull her head out of her arse and give him the love and attention he deserves x
Its gotta be confusing mummy constantly coming and going hearing mummy bad mouth you hearing your mum call you another name just for content on tt

• Sad
Its gotta be confusing mummy constantly coming and going hearing mummy bad mouth you hearing your mum call you another name just for content on tt
Someone on her comments going aw or oh it's completely normal to count down for them to go to nannies it's not tho is it 😳😂

Jesus this is just a week what is she gonna be like in summer holidays

Someone on her comments going aw or oh it's completely normal to count down for them to go to nannies it's not tho is it 😳😂

Jesus this is just a week what is she gonna be like in summer holidays
I thought that about the summer holidays.. I bet they go to nannies a good few times throughout

Reactions: 5
I thought that about the summer holidays.. I bet they go to nannies a good few times throughout
She’s taking them on holiday with her parents isn’t she? her parents and the boys are going for the weekend then her and Ryan are staying longer, so her parents can do the school run and settling back into school the first week back

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s taking them on holiday with her parents isn’t she? her parents and the boys are going for the weekend then her and Ryan are staying longer, so her parents can do the school run and settling back into school the first week back
It's alright for some aye!

Reactions: 3
She can dress it up how she likes on tik tok and about needing support and she can’t cope, they are her children! As I said last night what happens if the grandparents can’t help anymore, what will she do? She’s just bone idle !

Having a support system is great however it isn't a thing to be abused. Most of the time she just can't be arsed with her kids & would rather just lay on the sofa & watch TV. Stop playing the MH card you're just lazy hun.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she would record a video about how badly behaved they are and how sad she feels and she's going to cry, all infront of her two children in the car. Why should they have your stress and frustrations with life on their shoulders. Those kids will not be there for her when they get older and she sit there and wonder why

Reactions: 13
She can dress it up how she likes on tik tok and about needing support and she can’t cope, they are her children! As I said last night what happens if the grandparents can’t help anymore, what will she do? She’s just bone idle !
Totally agree you need support fine but then start working on coping alone not relying on others to raise your kids if god forbid her parents passed what would she do then i think it's so important to be able to parent alone not becuase she should have to but incase that support network is gone one day

• Heart
This is the thing as well if she can't cope that (how ever many people were leaving her nasty comments as she put it) and that people don't agree with her and her lovelies then maybe she needs to get out the kitchen or turn comments off/filter them for a bit

Reactions: 2
I honestly think she believes she is relatable, but I don’t know how many people her age can relate to her when it comes to her clear incapability to care for a toddler. 2/3 year olds are arses but that’s because they are sponges and attempting to learn what’s right from wrong. She’s not teaching that, she isn’t teaching emotional regulation 1. Because she has none herself and 2. Because she’s rather use his “tantrums” as content in order to make money off her kids. Her followers are young and most are not parents she is setting incredibly unrealistic expectations for those following her that they shouldn’t need to raise their kids if they’re ill. I was bed bound my entire 3rd trimester while also having an under 1 year old, I made the effort every day to wake up dress him (rarely dressed myself) and to get down to floor and play with him until I physically couldn’t anymore, my parents did not have my child one night a week or whatever her parents have hers my child was still my responsibility whether I was ill or not. 🙄 I have such a hate for lazy parents (more so because I’m young and I get told I’m lazy just for having kids young) care for your kids turn your bleeping phone off, get off live while your kids are home and spend the quality time your able to spend with your partner with your poor kids

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Rip my tiktok account. I just couldn't help myself.

I honestly think she believes she is relatable, but I don’t know how many people her age can relate to her when it comes to her clear incapability to care for a toddler. 2/3 year olds are arses but that’s because they are sponges and attempting to learn what’s right from wrong. She’s not teaching that, she isn’t teaching emotional regulation 1. Because she has none herself and 2. Because she’s rather use his “tantrums” as content in order to make money off her kids. Her followers are young and most are not parents she is setting incredibly unrealistic expectations for those following her that they shouldn’t need to raise their kids if they’re ill. I was bed bound my entire 3rd trimester while also having an under 1 year old, I made the effort every day to wake up dress him (rarely dressed myself) and to get down to floor and play with him until I physically couldn’t anymore, my parents did not have my child one night a week or whatever her parents have hers my child was still my responsibility whether I was ill or not. 🙄 I have such a hate for lazy parents (more so because I’m young and I get told I’m lazy just for having kids young) care for your kids turn your bleeping phone off, get off live while your kids are home and spend the quality time your able to spend with your partner with your poor kids
I suffered crippling depression for a lot of my kids early years and I made so many mistakes. And one of them was complaining about them in front of them. But I learnt the hard way and I've worked my arse off to make up to them. I was erractic and shouty and I put us in dangerous situations. I'm not proud and I certainly wouldn't brag like it's something to be proud of. Depression is a killer, not an excuse to be a lazy mum. I still took them to the park even when I wanted to die. If I can force my fat arse to get through it as a single mum with no support, so can she.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She literally only posts these type of videos for attention. So people can tell her what an amazing mum she is. And that people who complain only do because they don't have the support she has. Well I for one know my dad would have my kids in a heart beat but I dont ask him because they are my kids!

Rip my tiktok account. I just couldn't help myself.

I suffered crippling depression for a lot of my kids early years and I made so many mistakes. And one of them was complaining about them in front of them. But I learnt the hard way and I've worked my arse off to make up to them. I was erractic and shouty and I put us in dangerous situations. I'm not proud and I certainly wouldn't brag like it's something to be proud of. Depression is a killer, not an excuse to be a lazy mum. I still took them to the park even when I wanted to die. If I can force my fat arse to get through it as a single mum with no support, so can she.
Did u post a comment on her account?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.