Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. If Jo is allowed to share every detail of her life online, why shouldn't Birch family be allowed to put across their point of view?
As for "poking at Jo and making her react" Get to duck, she's a grown woman she didn't have to say a thing. She could have said she's seen it, she wasn't going to comment and left it at that. But she told her followers the lady's name, knowing full well what would happen. If she wants to be a so called "influencer" she has to take the rough with the smooth and be prepared for the skeletons coming out the closet...
At no point did I say Jo was blameless? But poking someone online to cause a reaction is the very definition of trolling. Or it was 20something years ago when the term was created. You can't blame someone for reacting to things being said about them on the Internet. Isn't that exactly what Birch Family has done?

I don't want to get dragged into this, it's got nasty and I'm just thinking of the poor kids who will witness ugliness when this spills out into 'real life' which it inevitably will. I've hopefully highlighted this to a moderator cause its getting out of control.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
correct me if I’m wrong, but Jo was the one to bring it public about her ex first….
the birch family are just defending themselves and stating their opinion, as are you and I.
At the start of her tiktok life there is a video that I was shown about her doing story time while waiting to collect the son from somewhere not sure where but that's when it all started now we left it as that as nothing else was said about it until she then went live I think it was last week could of been week before slating us both off and OK I should of tried to handle it better but only place I was able to put out point across was here. I think this went back to also year just before the summer holidays. If my partner wasn't mentioned we would of left it like we haven't her get on with her life we don't talk about her we don't see her until I see the videos. All I ask is she just stop bringing us up.

Reactions: 9
At no point did I say Jo was blameless? But poking someone online to cause a reaction is the very definition of trolling. Or it was 20something years ago when the term was created. You can't blame someone for reacting to things being said about them on the Internet. Isn't that exactly what Birch Family has done?

I don't want to get dragged into this, it's got nasty and I'm just thinking of the poor kids who will witness ugliness when this spills out into 'real life' which it inevitably will. I've hopefully highlighted this to a moderator cause its getting out of control.
I hope you’ve passed on your same concerns to jo directly.
Have a blessed evening ❄

Reactions: 3
Also... its not really poking someone online? Its on a forum that Jo claims to have never read. Birch was literally just defending rumours that have been spread about her & her family.

And actually, fair play to Birch. Because I have not and would not have handled this as calmly as she has. She's heard everyone who has had a contradictory point out, and explained her reasoning.

What has Jo done? Tried to push more scrunchies? Send her little 'lovelies' over to harass a pregnant woman? Add to her sob story? Whether you believe either party or not, one has certainly handled it better than the other. Fair play to Birch, and a swift duck you to Low Blow Jo.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m quite neutral to jo in all honesty. I do follow Jo but not actively and by no means do I keep up with any of her content but I saw her video today and thought I’d jump over here to see what’s going on.
I’m not gonna argue on the finer points of why you guys don’t like her, everyone’s entitled to their opinion and all that.. I personally hate Eden harvz and don’t get me started on snapshot lol!
But one thing I will say that isn’t quite ringing true to me, if she’s as tit as a mum as is said on here and palms off her kids to anyone why wouldn’t she want her sons father in his life? It’s another childcare arrangement? I just don’t believe she would have badmouthed him so much so that the kid didn’t wanna see him if that was another free babysitter for her? I feel like if she was that crap of a mom she’d of wanted her son to have seen him despite all of their personal drama so she had her free time? So surely it is/was his decision?

Also, it seems a calculated move for the birchfamily to have come on here. I’ve read that it’s the only she can get a message to Jo but if their mums live opposite one another why not go and have a word about her talking about them? Rather than write it on a public forum about Jo? It seems abit vindictive if I’m honest cuz it’s igniting the situation not solving the issue. And looks where it’s got to now, blown up even more. Jo shouldn’t have released this woman’s name but i doubt it would’ve reached this point if they’d of gone round and asked them to stop, threatening some legal action or something like that.

Reactions: 14
I’m quite neutral to jo in all honesty. I do follow Jo but not actively and by no means do I keep up with any of her content but I saw her video today and thought I’d jump over here to see what’s going on.
I’m not gonna argue on the finer points of why you guys don’t like her, everyone’s entitled to their opinion and all that.. I personally hate Eden harvz and don’t get me started on snapshot lol!
But one thing I will say that isn’t quite ringing true to me, if she’s as tit as a mum as is said on here and palms off her kids to anyone why wouldn’t she want her sons father in his life? It’s another childcare arrangement? I just don’t believe she would have badmouthed him so much so that the kid didn’t wanna see him if that was another free babysitter for her? I feel like if she was that crap of a mom she’d of wanted her son to have seen him despite all of their personal drama so she had her free time? So surely it is/was his decision?

Also, it seems a calculated move for the birchfamily to have come on here. I’ve read that it’s the only she can get a message to Jo but if their mums live opposite one another why not go and have a word about her talking about them? Rather than write it on a public forum about Jo? It seems abit vindictive if I’m honest cuz it’s igniting the situation not solving the issue. And looks where it’s got to now, blown up even more. Jo shouldn’t have released this woman’s name but i doubt it would’ve reached this point if they’d of gone round and asked them to stop, threatening some legal action or something like that.
Jo mentioned this first, she said that her ex had hit her and also mentioned about him not seeing his son. Jo shouldn’t have put this on a PUBLIC tik tok for anyone to see should she really? Also please watch her past videos and see her kids are round their grandparents most of the time, which again is PUBLIC on her tik tok. I mean her son didn’t even want to spend his birthday at home with her, why is that? Do you not think that is totally odd too. He wasn’t going anywhere special just round his grandparents.

Reactions: 8

Why should they have to ask her to stop?
Why can't Jo control herself for once?

Due to reasons we have only just got back in contact with my in laws this all happened last night I guess she helped us in some way 😂

Reactions: 4
i never said about who was first. Don’t really care either. I said they are both embarrassing and this really isn’t the way to go. I feel sorry for the son.
the son Jo constantly palms off on his grandparents? Yeah I felt sorry for him too before any of this came out.

Reactions: 2
Also... its not really poking someone online? Its on a forum that Jo claims to have never read. Birch was literally just defending rumours that have been spread about her & her family.

And actually, fair play to Birch. Because I have not and would not have handled this as calmly as she has. She's heard everyone who has had a contradictory point out, and explained her reasoning.

What has Jo done? Tried to push more scrunchies? Send her little 'lovelies' over to harass a pregnant woman? Add to her sob story? Whether you believe either party or not, one has certainly handled it better than the other. Fair play to Birch, and a swift duck you to Low Blow Jo.
It absolutely is. Jo has claimed no such thing. I watched a video just last week where she openly admitted to reading here. And it's an open forum, quite a famous one amongst accounts with high numbers so claiming she won't see it is laughable. As I said, no one is blameless here. Personally, I don't think someone with personally affiliations with Jo should come to a forum airing personal grievances with her, she should take that directly to Jo but who am I.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

She'd a narcissist. She needs to be in control at all time. He won't give her her own way, this is making him pay for it. She doesn't give a tit about her kids feelings.

Reactions: 10
Jo mentioned this first, she said that her ex had hit her and also mentioned about him not seeing his son. Jo shouldn’t have put this on a PUBLIC tik tok for anyone to see should she really? Also please watch her past videos and see her kids are round their grandparents most of the time, which again is PUBLIC on her tik tok. I mean her son didn’t even want to spend his birthday at home with her, why is that? Do you not think that is totally odd too. He wasn’t going anywhere special just round his grandparents.
I’m not disagreeing that her kids may be round there grandparents a lot, I don’t watch all her videos so I don’t wanna say that myself but if they are, then they are. That’s her life, whether I agree with that or not is neither here nor there. But if that is the case, why wouldn’t she want her eldests sons father in the picture? It would benefit her (and the child) massively. It would be another person for him to be doted on by & she’d have a free weekend?
Why should they have to ask her to stop?
Why can't Jo control herself for once?
It’s just the better way to handle the situation. An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind. Looks what’s happened since, this woman’s name has been made public and she’s been receiving vile messages by people who don’t even know the whole story (there’s three sides to every story - person 1’s, person 2’s and then the truth) but no one had a clue who she was before she commented on here and anyone that did know them in real life and who matter, would know who’s telling the truth.
Due to reasons we have only just got back in contact with my in laws this all happened last night I guess she helped us in some way 😂
Look I'm not here to attack you or cause you any stress. I don’t know you, I don’t know Jo. I just think this was the wrong way to go about it because it’s been made 10x worse. It’s wrong your name was given out but I don’t think it would’ve happened if you’d of knocked on her moms door and had a heart to heart or if not that, then a stern word lol.
i can understand it’s hard to not defend yourself if your being trashed but seriously, her reach isn’t that far lol! And at some point, you just have to think that a bunch of randoms online don’t have any hold or control over your life. The people who heard any of what she said that do know you would know the truth, and if they knew you and chose to believe her then you just learnt who your true friends are and trust me that’s always worth knowing.

My eldest two kids dad doesn’t see them, didn’t pay for a long time and quite frankly frigging crap. No way on earth would I go social media and air my dirty laundry like she does. This is her sons life, her son who doesn’t see his dad, and her son who will be old enough to have tik tok soon. Most of her videos are for sympathy and that’s a fact. Don’t put your kids all over bloody tik tok then moan about it!!

Reactions: 11
Jo didn't bleeping have to release her name? She didn't have to? Nobody made her? She could've taken the moral high road but she decided not to? How is it Birchs fault Jo can't be a mature adult and control the situation? Nobody made Jo escalate it to a doxxing level. She chose to.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My eldest two kids dad doesn’t see them, didn’t pay for a long time and quite frankly frigging crap. No way on earth would I go social media and air my dirty laundry like she does. This is her sons life, her son who doesn’t see his dad, and her son who will be old enough to have tik tok soon. Most of her videos are for sympathy and that’s a fact. Don’t put your kids all over bloody tik tok then moan about it!!
I bet you anything you like she's made Logan "scared" of his dad. It has to be jos way or no way. I don't think she'd let Logan go even if he wanted to x

Reactions: 9
Jo didn't bleeping have to release her name? She didn't have to? Nobody made her? She could've taken the moral high road but she decided not to? How is it Birchs fault Jo can't be a mature adult and control the situation? Nobody made Jo escalate it to a doxxing level. She chose to.

This one is giving me the most jokes. If I ever duck up im getting her to represent me 😆

You’re absolutely right, it’s the lad who is suffering throughout all of this. He’ll see his mums tiktoks one day and probably these threads too.
No absolutely she was completely wrong to tell anyone this woman’s name. It’s disgusting she did. And the responsible thing to do would put a video up telling people not to look up this woman or harass her. I just don’t think anything would’ve escalated to what is has now if birch had gone about things privately. It solved nothing going online about it, it blew it up even further. Someone has to be the bigger person in this.

Jo must’ve known that somehow what she writes online would be seen by Logan’s dad, along the grapevine or whatever, she’s not a child she’s a grown woman who knows how the internet is. She should’ve kept Logan’s private business about his dad off her tik tok. Yes he was her ex, but this is her sons private life.

Reactions: 11
Jo must’ve known that somehow what she writes online would be seen by Logan’s dad, along the grapevine or whatever, she’s not a child she’s a grown woman who knows how the internet is. She should’ve kept Logan’s private business about his dad off her tik tok. Yes he was her ex, but this is her sons private life.
I agree I should of gone a different way about contacting her about what has been said I admit that but I got to have our say and I'm fine with that

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.