Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Priceless. MAM pretends to eat avocado on bread. Tries to flog us a subscription mag app. What an idiot. Time Out is free. They get access to all the papers and mags at the BBC. Thought she was very coy about her plans. Just little old me alone with an organic chicken. Really has a problem with how wealthy other people are. Using her local flower seller as a supporting cast member today. Love the way the other woman looked at her.
During her stage-nosh of the avo, there's a second where she seems to make a face as if to say, "yes, I AM eating, OK?". Worth a replay.

About using mags for research for her show, she would do f*** all research, she turns up 45 minutes before the show, and I can't imagine her being interested in reading anything that wasn't about her.

Definitely coy about plans, she replied to a recent YT comment asking why she had no decorations in her flat, she said it was because she thought she wasn't going to be there.

She thinks she's an old hippy but mentions income, wealth and similar topics regularly, even in the clip above on This Morning she talks about not having much disposable income.

She thinks she's too cool or fancy to shop at H&M, Tesco and Superdrug, or to use her OAP travel card around town, or to jump in a ZipCar when she goes to her mum's.

Jogging is allowed under Tier 4, she doesn't seem to have kept up with "MY NEW EXERCISE!".

• Heart
Reactions: 6

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Telling Sandra she doesn't wish to patronise her, while going on to patronise her. Narc lovebombing, telling her she is the most glamorous caretaker, working in her 'long dresses', praising the fact Sandra is still slogging when Jo gets home from her job. Prompting Sandra to say she loves it really.. :mad:
20210110_135806.jpg

20210110_135729.jpg

20210110_135702.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
She just referred to her stomach flattener, Magda, on air by reading out an email from her.
BBC presenter Jo Good should not be referring to this commercial operation on her radio show when she has been in receipt of free treatment from them.

She also did not mark this treatment as #AD on the YT vlog featuring her visit to the salon. Such a declaration should be visible in the ad title before one watches. The only reference she makes is by muttering once during the vlog that she was 'offered' the treatment. #ASA

The link to her getting a freebie from Magda, and promoting that business on the BBC is thus established. Quite a straightforward example to flag to the BBC DG Tim Davie, along with the fishmongers she mentioned on BBC Radio London who sent her free seafood.

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
For someone that likes to go on and on about how she doesn't have money or a pension she sure lives the high life - buying groceries in daylesford, wearing Stella Mccartney, owns a car in central London and lives in Marylebone.

Lululime

VIP Member
Ha ha. She's back. It's more Edna The Inebriate Woman when she's fluffing her hair and swishing her silk slip.😂
I keep think she’ll be buying a van and moving to a famous playwrite’s drive any day now if she get any more eccentric and scruffy....

Anyone who feels having your name on your bottle of shampoo is a “ status symbol” is clearly deluded, desperate and a “ has been”.......
It’s interesting just what mugs she thinks the general public are......mind you, she does work for the BBC......

She never dresses Matilda up......good to know.....but YouTube says differently on several occasions....l

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
She is supporting a local business in buying her 3.99 turmeric shot from the Daylesford organic farm shop, Blandford Street. Thank heavens that the struggling owner, Lady Bamford of the billionaire JCB family, can now maintain cashflow to her humble grocery store, and might not have to shutter up for good.
20201220_151126.jpg

20201220_143123.jpg

The crooked mask has spared us the Blackwall tunnel nostrils but not the draped jowls.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mustard

VIP Member
JG probably thinks or hopes that Filipe will have done everything necessary. As I said in the BBC Radio thread, she makes a lot of things up, including comments like Jo, I love your programme. I had sent her an email about something and she read it out, but added the I love your programme which I definitely hadn’t included. She often said that her producer didn’t like her reading out praise, but she’s never stopped doing so and undoubtedly enhances other emails.

• Haha

Mustard

VIP Member
It was a dreadful vlog. Did she buy that stuff from Cherry or did they give it to her free? We’ll never know because she doesn’t tell the truth.
All of local radio have had their budgets cut. I’m sure that Elissa took redundancy in order to go travelling as did some other more senior producers. Gurpreet seems to work at home most of the time but people like George will be on a low salary because he’s only about 22 years old. He also works across many programmes as I’ve heard him mentioned by other presenters, so he’s not just on ‘her’ team.

MAM would have been financing her vlog long before she got any sponsorship so it was originally a vanity project. She uses the money it makes to buy dog food? What money did she use to buy dog food before? 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Mustard

VIP Member
Urgh, she’s bigging up a piece about going mad in lockdown written by India Knight who cohabits with a convicted paedophile and relinquished custody of her young daughter to her father because of this.

The unlovely India has her own thread on here.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Lululime

VIP Member
She deserves locking up for the thumbnail never mind the undeclared ad. It’s like a rack of ribs wrapped in a red napkin...

I do miss Muti though... she has the air of someone who is resigned to the fact she’s given birth to a twit....but isn’t going down without a fight.
The most shocking vlog for me was when MAM rifled through her mother’s toiletries...whilst brazenly saying how much Muti would hate it ......desperate for content and showing no regard for personal boundaries or respect at all.....how low can you get.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Miss LDN

VIP Member
MAM's style is like Edina from AbFab. The Stella Mccartney coat. The platforms that look like orthopedic shoes. The BF jumpers are so overpriced.
Who wants to see the 1970 jumper on every other person. MAM thinks if it's expensive it's good. Nothing wrong with being stylish or experimental
at any age. MAM is short and the clothes often swamp her.

Reactions: 5

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Oh god the way she was repeatedly saying the word ‘bonbon’ and bragging about Simon ‘royal florist’ Lycett’s bloody Fortnum and Mason’s crackers today. 🙈

• Haha

Miss LDN

VIP Member
And, as this was precovid, she wouldn’t have been able to do her gadding about at the theatre to use up all her free invites. She already owns two other places in Sussex that she rents out, so why would she get another one and then live in it. It was all done for content and engagement.
Wow. Didn't know she had places already in Sussex. Plus the London flat. Always pleading poverty. But it's all fine because MAM loves staying in. Hates presents and adores her own company.;)

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
It's a shame- it would be good to have more women her age on youtube vlogging/ going about their lives etc. Especially those from her era who were mainly dropped from tv etc after a certain age.
I agree with you about older women not being left behind, I liked this fact when she started out vloggin 2 years ago and I would enjoy seeing what she was doing. But she should get on board with they way things are done to maintain one's credibility, if she's really in this for the long game for her future security she's shooting herself in the foot, she's devaluing her brand by hooking up with such flaky companies and being so laissez faire with the responsibility of being an advertiser. I do wonder who is advising her or steering her SM career, it seems she would do well to pay attention to what is being said here.

Out of curiosity, how much do we think she makes from the BBC? Any idea?
I'd imagine £60 - 80k pa. It's just a guess, she's never appeared on the list of BBC earnings, it's only £150K + that make that list.

Last edited:

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Only a few minutes into Jo's first vlogmas 'Henry is like me one of the most identifiable people in Marylebone' - isn't she modest? :rolleyes:

• Haha

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
I have no words. Is this the sort of imbecile my license fee funds?
Agreed. She must still believe her ditzy act is cute and wacky. At 66 years of age it's either pathetic, unhinged or idiotic. It can't even be considered eccentric because it's completely contrived.

• Heart