Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she also said that the Big Issue seller watched out for her. 😬
Jo Good NARC Klaxon
Most people would be watching out for the local Big Issue seller, instead she narcishly trumpets that the Big Issue seller is looking out for her.

Reactions: 3
Jo Good NARC Klaxon
Most people would be watching out for the Big Issue seller, instead she narcishly trumpets that the Big Issue seller is looking out for her.
Her reading out praise from emails today is more nauseating than usual.

Reactions: 2
A video popped up on my feed of Fleur's husband Mike - about his business as CEO. Loads of the comments are like oh wow Mike is CEO blah blah and low and behold Jo has commented on the video saying this is why they live in a mansion. I find it SO weird that Jo decided to comment on a random video and say something like that about a youtuber's husband.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
A video popped up on my feed of Fleur's husband Mike - about his business as CEO. Loads of the comments are like oh wow Mike is CEO blah blah and low and behold Jo has commented on the video saying this is why they live in a mansion. I find it SO weird that Jo decided to comment on a random video and say something like that about a youtuber's husband.
Who is Fleur?

Reactions: 1
Fleur de Force - she's a youtuber with over 1m subscribers. Her husband Mike features in her vlogs sometimes and he is CEO of a car business.
She must be doing her research for YouTube riches and success. Is Fleur managed by Gleam?

She must be doing her research for YouTube riches and success. Is Fleur managed by Gleam?
No she's not and never has been. Isn't it an unspoken rule that youtuber don't discuss other youtuber's wealth - guess Jo didn't get that message.

No she's not and never has been. Isn't it an unspoken rule that youtuber don't discuss other youtuber's wealth - guess Jo didn't get that message.
Interesting. I had no idea about it being an unspoken rule etc. But it’s not something I’d consider doing on that person’s account. It’s not very classy. How’d did you come across JG?

20201222_205112.jpg

20201222_205436.jpg

20201222_205013.jpg

AD is declared on YT but only when you expand the description box, therefore it is possible to click to view without knowing you will be seeing an ad. The ASA have a lot to say about that. Her Instagram does not declare AD, it has a link to YT.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Most influencers havebeen doing Readly adverts. Par for the course that the Insta account doesn’t say it’s an ad. I think the ADVERT is the only reason she did this vlog And, Mr. Sunni keeps on commenting.

Priceless. MAM pretends to eat avocado on bread. Tries to flog us a subscription mag app. What an idiot. Time Out is free. They get access to all the papers and mags at the BBC. Thought she was very coy about her plans. Just little old me alone with an organic chicken. Really has a problem with how wealthy other people are. Using her local flower seller as a supporting cast member today. Love the way the other woman looked at her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Priceless. MAM pretends to eat avocado on bread. Tries to flog us a subscription mag app. What an idiot. Time Out is free. They get access to all the papers and mags at the BBC. Thought she was very coy about her plans. Just little old me alone with an organic chicken. Really has a problem with how wealthy other people are. Using her local flower seller as a supporting cast member today. Love the way the other woman looked at her.
During her stage-nosh of the avo, there's a second where she seems to make a face as if to say, "yes, I AM eating, OK?". Worth a replay.

About using mags for research for her show, she would do f*** all research, she turns up 45 minutes before the show, and I can't imagine her being interested in reading anything that wasn't about her.

Definitely coy about plans, she replied to a recent YT comment asking why she had no decorations in her flat, she said it was because she thought she wasn't going to be there.

She thinks she's an old hippy but mentions income, wealth and similar topics regularly, even in the clip above on This Morning she talks about not having much disposable income.

She thinks she's too cool or fancy to shop at H&M, Tesco and Superdrug, or to use her OAP travel card around town, or to jump in a ZipCar when she goes to her mum's.

Jogging is allowed under Tier 4, she doesn't seem to have kept up with "MY NEW EXERCISE!".

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh god the way she was repeatedly saying the word ‘bonbon’ and bragging about Simon ‘royal florist’ Lycett’s bloody Fortnum and Mason’s crackers today. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god the way she was repeatedly saying the word ‘bonbon’ and bragging about Simon ‘royal florist’ Lycett’s bloody Fortnum and Mason’s crackers today. 🙈
She’s OBSESSED with celebrity. Fawning all over Jamie Laing too.

Last edited:
Sickening, ramping up the connection with his mum. She is desperate to get on Strictly.
Seems like it. She probably sends them emails from different accounts, recommending herself. She could then bump up her viewing audience and subscribers. 😉

• Haha
During her stage-nosh of the avo, there's a second where she seems to make a face as if to say, "yes, I AM eating, OK?". Worth a replay.

About using mags for research for her show, she would do f*** all research, she turns up 45 minutes before the show, and I can't imagine her being interested in reading anything that wasn't about her.

Definitely coy about plans, she replied to a recent YT comment asking why she had no decorations in her flat, she said it was because she thought she wasn't going to be there.

She thinks she's an old hippy but mentions income, wealth and similar topics regularly, even in the clip above on This Morning she talks about not having much disposable income.

She thinks she's too cool or fancy to shop at H&M, Tesco and Superdrug, or to use her OAP travel card around town, or to jump in a ZipCar when she goes to her mum's.

Jogging is allowed under Tier 4, she doesn't seem to have kept up with "MY NEW EXERCISE!".
Ha ha ha. Stage-nosh. Brilliant. Always looks unconvincing when she eats. Thinks I know I'll do some avo on toast (bland looking bread slice) in her case. A sixty five year old with no toaster, or chopping board says everything. Makes her soup in an ancient saucepan.
The show is put together by the producers not her. My show, my team. Blah, blah.

Ha ha ha. Stage-nosh. Brilliant. Always looks unconvincing when she eats. Thinks I know I'll do some avo on toast (bland looking bread slice) in her case. A sixty five year old with no toaster, or chopping board says everything. Makes her soup in an ancient saucepan.
The show is put together by the producers not her. My show, my team. Blah, blah.
I wondered if she did the avo toast because she reads here. At least it has good fat in it. That’s something positive. She must think her supplements make up for her poor diet.
BBC London is really padding out their programmes including JG’s with prerecorded ones, like the Make a Difference today and the Dogs and the City one too. This is now the third time at least that I’ve heard this Make A Difference. I also really dislike all the new idents they have commissioned from somewhere for the station as a whole. The music makes me feel anxious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.