Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talks all over the music they played. What was the point of her doing vlogmas. Bet she didn't spend it on her own.

Reactions: 1
Was that the lady who called who got emotional and neither Simon nor Jo were empathetic, just spoke over her. 🙄
The caller was about to go into more detail about her caring duties but MAM obviously felt that was too dull and tells her not to get emotional because she'll 'start her and Simon off' (upstage them), before proceeding to wax lyrical about how great and lucky she and Simon are with the caller relegated to occasional noises of agreement. She really is a narcissist.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve heard her before, on other programmes talking about her rare Coton de Tulear dog and other subjects. Yesterday’s programme really did seem like some sort of showcase for first, JG and second, SL.
Mary Jane said she discovered JG on the Barking Hour. She was talking about witches on heat. I'd never heard of the Coton de Tulear so checked them out, they seem sweet.
I think JG and SLTRF fancy themselves as a podcast double act.

Reactions: 3
In the film Radio Days, New York socialites Irene and Roy host a breakfast show from their townhouse, regaling their suburban fans with tales and gossip from the night before on the Manhattan scene.

JG and SLTRF could see themselves post lockdown as a similar turn, reporting from London's glittering West End to their awestruck listeners.
20201227_144517.jpg

20201227_144236.jpg

• Haha
First one was in comments on vlogmas 22.

Second one was an old vlog, she parked near someone's house, says they saw her YouTube sticker on her car and accused her of being a blogger, she told them she is a vlogger and it's a hobby. I mean, WTF?

First one was in comments on vlogmas 22.

Second one was an old vlog, she parked near someone's house, says they saw her YouTube sticker on her car and accused her of being a blogger, she told them she is a vlogger and it's a hobby. I mean, WTF?

It’s the same thing, just with a camera. 🤨 Such a weird thing to have the sticker on her car.

Despite implying she's a keen researcher in the course of her work, slapdash MAM often gets basic facts wrong and has to be corrected by her vlog viewers...
20201228_133715.jpg

20201228_133807.jpg

Reactions: 3
So the Marylebone pauper is not posting until 10th Jan. Not doing her radio show. I think we all know where she's gone.

Reactions: 2
So the Marylebone pauper is not posting until 10th Jan. Not doing her radio show. I think we all know where she's gone.
Going AWOL is a surefire way to lose subscribers. If she really wants to be a serious influencer she'd have put out a quick message on all socials, with a brief last vlogmas video letting everyone know when she'll be back. Instead she gives the info days after she disappears, and only as a reply to one YT comment that is not easily discovered.
Either she takes her subs for granted so can't be arsed, OR the narc is lapping up all the "Jo, are you OK???", "we miss you xxx " "I'm worried" messages.

Going AWOL is a surefire way to lose subscribers. If she really wants to be a serious influencer she'd have put out a quick message on all socials, with a brief last vlogmas video letting everyone know when she'll be back. Instead she gives the info days after she disappears, and only as a reply to one YT comment that is not easily discovered.
Either she takes her subs for granted so can't be arsed, OR the narc is lapping up all the "Jo, are you OK???", "we miss you xxx " "I'm worried" messages.
I know it's very sloppy. Her vlogmas was not consistent. So why commit to it. Could have put out a message to say she was offline. Snuck off to Sussex. She would go mad stuck in Marylebone for that long on her own. I hope Sandra's had a Jo free Crimbo.

I know it's very sloppy. Her vlogmas was not consistent. So why commit to it. Could have put out a message to say she was offline. Snuck off to Sussex. She would go mad stuck in Marylebone for that long on her own. I hope Sandra's had a Jo free Crimbo.
She did promise Sandra would make an appearance on the vlog before Christmas, that also never happened. Sandra might've got wind and made herself scarce and is now freely roaming the corridors and stairways, wiping all surfaces with her gifted Zoflora until the resident pest returns.
Her subs will certainly want to know what she was up to over her break and won't take well to any vague summary she'll likely offer. She'll have to fake having misplaced her camera or somesuch excuse and just go straight back in with some Marylebone content hastily shot before the 10th.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.