Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old Age Stinx is back and straight off the blocks into an ad for hair care. Hers is as flat as a witches tit imo....despite the floofing...so I won’t be subscribing...
The cabbies love her....did you know?
Poor Sandra.....stalked again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Old Age Stinx is back and straight off the blocks into an ad for hair care. Hers is as flat as a witches tit imo....despite the floofing...so I won’t be subscribing...
Ha ha. She's back. It's more Edna The Inebriate Woman when she's fluffing her hair and swishing her silk slip.😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This deluded tiny elderly woman is starting the new year shilling for a gimmicky American subscription haircare company.
Five minutes Googling will unearth lots of comments on Function of Beauty about difficulty of unsubscribing, and many stories of hair loss. Like LilySilk and Yvette sports they let almost anyone punt their links.

She says Felipe uses it but didn't say that he always had, I'm guessing she sent a freebie his way. I love how showing a half empty bottle is supposed to prove you've used it.

Despite saying she only 'partners' with companies she believes in, what's the bet we will hear no more about this one, no more reviews or follow-up. She'll take whatever nickels and dimes come from her idiot followers clicking the link and move on to the next operators with an unfussy affiliate program (US spelling intentional).

20210110_115206.jpg

20210110_130609.jpg

20210110_130639.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Ha ha. She's back. It's more Edna The Inebriate Woman when she's fluffing her hair and swishing her silk slip.😂
I keep think she’ll be buying a van and moving to a famous playwrite’s drive any day now if she get any more eccentric and scruffy....

Anyone who feels having your name on your bottle of shampoo is a “ status symbol” is clearly deluded, desperate and a “ has been”.......
It’s interesting just what mugs she thinks the general public are......mind you, she does work for the BBC......

She never dresses Matilda up......good to know.....but YouTube says differently on several occasions....l

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Telling Sandra she doesn't wish to patronise her, while going on to patronise her. Narc lovebombing, telling her she is the most glamorous caretaker, working in her 'long dresses', praising the fact Sandra is still slogging when Jo gets home from her job. Prompting Sandra to say she loves it really.. :mad:
20210110_135806.jpg

20210110_135729.jpg

20210110_135702.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Telling Sandra she doesn't wish to patronise her, while going on to patronise her. Narc lovebombing, telling her she is the most glamorous caretaker, working in her 'long dresses', praising the fact Sandra is still slogging when Jo gets home from her job. Prompting Sandra to say she loves it really.. :mad:
View attachment 381627
View attachment 381628
View attachment 381629
Sandra seems like a genuinely nice woman. I reckon she see's straight through Jo the sad old show off. Acts like she's doing her a favour. You are merely my caretaker and you should be honoured that I patronise you. How feckin rude. Just let her get on with her job. The cabbies don't love you Jo. They loved Big George.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m always seeing vloggers getting accused of being narcissists ........most are just greedy, thoughtless or selfish.
JG however is the real deal. I see a cruelty in her.

• Heart
Sandra seems like a genuinely nice woman. I reckon she see's straight through Jo the sad old show off. Acts like she's doing her a favour. You are merely my caretaker and you should be honoured that I patronise you. How feckin rude. Just let her get on with her job. The cabbies don't love you Jo. They loved Big George.
Yes, agreed. Jo Good talks at Sandra, who replies out of courtesy.

Jo Good hackneyed phrase bingo. 'Cabbies are the backbone of this city...' I can't imagine she's spent more than a fiver a year on a black cab, maybe she took one home on the way back from the fishmonger's 250 meters away with a particularly heavy fish cake. We all know she drives everywhere.
20210110_125208.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nostrils ahoy!!! How the hell has 🦠 missed getting hoovered up by these?

Lovely flowing glossy locks tho.....NOT

• Haha
There are a lot of critical comments today. Sunni has excelled himself with his many observations and questions. He wants a meet-up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There are a lot of critical comments today. Sunni has excelled himself with his many observations and questions. He wants a meet-up.
Commenter Johnny Myles has previously said his father lives in Marylebone. It seems he met MAM locally and she made him some kind of offer.
20210110_160907.jpg

And a comment from a gullible follower...

20210110_151011.jpg

20210110_190259.jpg

Last edited:
I listened to her interview on the Alonement Podcast last night and was shocked that she knew Big George was married with children and grandchildren. I heard her say in other interviews that she didn't know. She also said she "thought" his family knew about her. It's a great insight into her personality and way of thinking, which seems quite skewed to say the least

• Wow
  • Heart
I listened to her interview on the Alonement Podcast last night and was shocked that she knew Big George was married with children and grandchildren. I heard her say in other interviews that she didn't know. She also said she "thought" his family knew about her. It's a great insight into her personality and way of thinking, which seems quite skewed to say the least
Thanks for that @HeidiH I didn't listen to the podcast, she has indeed said in the past that she didn't know he was married. It goes to show she will say whatever she wants to say no matter what the truth.

Thanks for that @HeidiH I didn't listen to the podcast, she has indeed said in the past that she didn't know he was married. It goes to show she will say whatever she wants to say no matter what the truth.
The whole interview is full of narcissistic displays. I just found this thread a few days ago and came across a quote of a comment I left on one of her vlogs. I kindly reminded her that she needed to mark her free cellulite treatment as an ad which was ignored. I unsubscribed after.

• Heart
I can never tell whether the rattling sound is her dentures, those boney old knees or her begging bowl....

• Haha
The whole interview is full of narcissistic displays. I just found this thread a few days ago and came across a quote of a comment I left on one of her vlogs. I kindly reminded her that she needed to mark her free cellulite treatment as an ad which was ignored. I unsubscribed after.
J

I tried to have a listen but kept falling asleep.

• Haha
Those hair products are full of silicone.

Those hair products are full of silicone.
Jo Good is always banging on about sustainability but is happy to encourage her viewers to order heavy boxes of expensive, gimmicky shampoo that are posted from the US. I know we all have certain beauty products we favour but, really, any of her flimsy-haired viewers will look no better or worse if they use a shampoo and conditioner purchased in a local store.
View attachment 382974

She dismissively 'explains' that her job is too full-on at the moment to keep up with the vlog schedule of twice a week as promoted on her YouTube banner. She works a short afternoon at the BBC, the latest vlog shows her arriving and asking (newly-shy?) George what the topic of the show is, I don't believe she was there all morning researching and setting things up.

In fact she would have more time, what else does she have to do? She could create a lot of content indoors if she had any creativity, patience or dedication to vlogging. I could suggest plenty of manageable content ideas here but why should I give her any tips for free.

View attachment 382975

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.