Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
The Christmas card reading was weird, why does she think she can read out the contents, the sender might not want the world to know they left for Canada on the 8th, or other details, it is likely they are known to other people MAM knows who might be listening yet she thinks it's ok, and interesting to her listeners, to blurt out personal correspondence.

She definitely said 4 days ago, maybe it was cut from the replay.

And where is today's 6pm vlogmas?

Miss LDN

VIP Member
“ a paper lantern”.......I have just spat my coffee out......that is both hilarious and 100% accurate....

Problem with her and a facelift is that there’s nothing to “lift” except skin, no subcutaneous fat or muscle. She’d need fat grafting as well ...

Her mum looks so much better than her..
That's right. Trouble is she eats so badly and has no collagen. But there are all sorts of treatments and mini lifts available now. Lives next to Harley Street. Her mates are Nadine Baggott and Alice Hart Davis who know all there is to know about aging. The money can't be a problem. She should ask Joan Collins where she goes. Looks fab for her age. I didn't see MAM for years then saw her on Inside Out and was really shocked at how awful she looked.

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Have we ever seen MAM in a piece of EL jewellery? Not that I would recognise it.

For some reason I just remembered this - quite a while ago MAM mentioned that she felt lucky that she didn't receive many negative comments on her socials, or any online criticism, going on to say that she feels as if she is under the radar and left to get on with it, or words to that effect. That must be why she has such a laissez faire attitude to declaring ads and sponsorships.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
It's like she's trying to find the insiders' tricks to YouTube success.. she wants shortcuts and an easy path. Of her count of 26k followers, only a few hundred comment every week, it's not going to set the world on fire, and none of them are going to spread the word about MAM effectively, no matter how much she implores them. It takes a lot to get to the next level, she tries to ride on the coat tails of better-known influencers / content producers hoping there will be some cross-pollination but you have to wonder what's in it for them to hook up with her. She needs a video to go viral ,which she hasn't managed to do yet. I think I know what might do the trick for her, but wouldn't share it here.
I think she is scraping the barrel for content. The older vloggers that I enjoy, have hobbies or interests. Jo is only interested in Jo. No point in her doing the beauty stuff because she looks awful for her age. The fashion stuff for me is too Ab Fab. Once you've seen a half dozen of her vlogs that's it. I'd love to know what your viral video idea is.😄

Mustard

VIP Member
JG mentioning that she and Simon Lycett were to be going out tonight, she was also supposed to have her "company" party with Felipe today, a hot chocolate at Liberty (or Liberty's :rolleyes: as she calls it). Very generous of her, a quick hot drink for Felipe then drop him and off to a night out with Simon Lycett (I bet he's paying).

You would think during the radio segment about wreath making with Simon she'd have mentioned how she got on with the " food parcel wreath materials" that he delivered to her "for work purposes" on Sunday while she was isolating.
How can she go out with him under Tier 3 rules? Restaurants and pubs are closed. I remember when she used to talk about taking out ‘her team’ for a Christmas meal.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Mam thinks unless it's pricey it's not stylish, or quality which is crap. That dress with the puff sleeves looked awful on her because it swamped her.
She had seen it on other vloggers and thought she'd try it to try and get a collab. The silk pillowcase isn't doing it's job either. I always sleep on 100% cotton and have no lines. That Lily Silk shit is a rip off.

Mustard

VIP Member
I remember you @Mustard mentioning JG and EL in an earlier post. I haven't really looked into EL so didn't know about a wealthy ex. although I wouldn't be surprised that influencers have subsidised vanity projects, a bit like the classic, pre-digital "my spouse is bored" boutique or "my trust-fund kid needs a job" business.
Check out the EL thread. I only joined it because of the link with JG. Her ex boyfriend is a member of a wealthy Kazakhstan family and is selling the £2.5k house he lived in with EL. She too buys shoes for £700 like JG.

Mustard

VIP Member
So I've got Jo on in the background while working and I am sure she said she went out for a walk this morning and is no longer self isolating but won't be back to the BBC for a couple of days. But just now I think she said she IS self isolating. 🤔
I missed that gem. She is a muddled minx.

obsessivelocust

It's been a while since I've been in Regent's park and even longer since I've been near the courts (as I think there are nicer parts to the park) but as far as I remember you can just walk in and around the courts, there are benches and a small cafe too. You didn't need a key to get in that area, anyone could book the courts and pay for tennis lessons.
OK. Is that where the stream is? Clearly I don't know the park as well as I thought - will have to check that area out next time I'm there.

Mustard

VIP Member
I just listened back and she said about taking off in a van to Scotland "my producer has just done this as well, and took off and I encouraged her to do it".

While discussing Soho, she brought up the book Tales of the City, saying it was "very much the LA version of Soho" before being corrected by the caller.
I listened to the interview with the VW traveller and heard what you mentioned. I also heard the Soho interview with Paul Burke at the end of the programme but didn’t hear any mention of Tales of the City. My first job was in Soho, just off Greek Street.

Mustard

VIP Member
I started listening to her show a while after it started. She was constantly butting in and talking over two different women who called in. So rude. She sounds manic and aggressive.

obsessivelocust

Apologies if you are refering to something specific Jo has shown in the vlogs (that I might not have seen!), but the tennis courts are across the street from Regent's Uni. There's an area around the courts where you can walk around. Jo seems to keep to that side of the park it seems, she often films just off york bridge and towards the back gates of the uni.
OK, so the tennis courts aren't in a gated section where you have to have a key to get in? I always thought they were because they seem have a railing around.

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
Housekeeping alert.

I started to make a new thread, I was getting it done until but couldn't proceed.

This thread does not have a tag, which it needs to hook it to #2. So I tried to add the Jo Good tag to this thread but got a message saying I do not have permission to do so.

Can someone less lowly than me please add the Jo Good tag to this thread? I can then get on with the rest.

Or do we need to call out to a mod to do this? If so, how?