Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t be able to go to her Mum’s for Christmas. It’s good that her brother is there.

Reactions: 2
I noticed that she had Toyah Willcox in her first vlog.She wrote a book about having a facelift. I wonder if JG has read it?
216096F6-3D11-4B93-8583-3976A35C0A18.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Will she listen though?
If she goes there then she won’t be able to film it as she could get fined, I presume. It she said she was taking the week after Christmas off, so she couldn’t do that either, unless it was to stay at home.

I think you can go if you are in a support bubble for someone vulnerable but as the brother is now there he would presumably be it now.

But with JG's slack attitude towards masks and social distancing she would be unwise to go anywhere near her dear old mum anyway. She might've tested negative a couple of weeks ago but her self-isolation wasn't very diligent and she's been on the loose since.

I think you can go if you are in a support bubble for someone vulnerable but as the brother is now there he would presumably be it now.

But with JG's slack attitude towards masks and social distancing she would be unwise to go anywhere near her dear old mum anyway. She might've tested negative a couple of weeks ago but her self-isolation wasn't very diligent and she's been on the loose since.
Yes, I was thinking about support bubbles. They aren’t very clear on the government support bubble page. They are supposed to be in your area, not miles away.

View attachment 336953
Maybe she'll find time to read the comments here. It could be a real opportunity for her attract further attention to herself as a victim, she would surely say she was being "trolled" when comment here is mainly calling out her hypocrisy, shilling and "it's a gift from a friend" approach to receipt of freebies. Yes, we do sometimes mention how generally annoying and bratty she is, as well as critiquing her radio show, but that's fair comment and to be expected as a public figure. She often proudly says that she has been around too long for criticism to bother her.
JG is literally the personification of a stereotypical boomer. She is that spoilt brat, 60+ over indulged post-war baby.

I have been waiting about two years to find a thread like this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Moany was literally minutes away from Kentish Town where she could have got a coffee or a snack. Plenty of places open. We were in tier three when she shot this. No common sense. Takes her hands off the steering wheel and talks to camera. Just creates drama for the vlog.

Reactions: 4
Moany was literally minutes away from Kentish Town where she could have got a coffee or a snack. Plenty of places open. We were in tier three when she shot this. No common sense. Takes her hands off the steering wheel and talks to camera. Just creates drama for the vlog.
I thought the exact same thing! Surely if she was so cold and had to wait outside she could've found a coffee shop to sit in. But then she might have had to eat something! I skipped most of her vlog, I just couldn't listen to her moan about stupid stuff. Anyone want to screenshot her wearing a mask that is barely covering her mouth? :rolleyes:

• Heart
The car was moving at quite a speed when these shots were taken, she took her hands off the wheel while not looking at the road more than once.
20201220_130337.jpg

20201220_130402.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Just watched it. What is effing wrong with her?

255FF51D-4E7A-48F8-89F0-D24CD8D01C28.jpeg
DF50E6AE-6DCB-462C-8230-AD76BC69894E.jpeg
07B40149-3933-4C3B-B66E-BDD235A35F8D.jpeg

6FB2271B-0785-42BD-BECE-C1528678DE11.jpeg

Last edited:
She says she agrees with comments about dogs not being dressed up and humiliated.......but she does it anyway as it was only for a moment for a photo op !! I would love this tiny idiot to tell us how long is Ok and how long until the humiliation commences.....
20201220_134026.jpg

20201220_133717.jpg

Last edited:
I remember when she used to put Matilda in a tutu. She said on her intro vlog that Matilda has earned her more than she has earned herself. Why are they so close together? Anna frequently posts what I think are undeclared ads. Taking her cue from JG.
18DEAC38-7B61-48EF-9E5F-D3B32FCD357C.jpeg
c
D6C05C59-CB8E-4B5F-9206-E277EF75222D.jpeg
AE922C6C-2E4A-4865-9FC9-141EEF2A88C2.jpeg
A9DF5413-F394-43F2-922A-9BE58249C1E0.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 3
For someone that likes to go on and on about how she doesn't have money or a pension she sure lives the high life - buying groceries in daylesford, wearing Stella Mccartney, owns a car in central London and lives in Marylebone.

Reactions: 6
I remember when she used to put Matilda in a tutu. She said on her intro vlog that Matilda has earned her more than she has earned herself. Why are they so close together? Anna frequently posts what I think are undeclared ads. Taking her cue from JG.View attachment 354112cView attachment 354109View attachment 354114View attachment 354115
The second photo on JG's roof top in the Cookie Monster coat was taken while JG was supposed to be self-isolating. Note lack of social distancing. This greedy, self-promoting pair couldn't care less, who knows where the f*** crazy old Anna has been. To think that JG's intention at that stage was to see her mother on Xmas day, Tier 4 restrictions could spare Mutti from a dose.

The second photo on JG's roof top in the Cookie Monster coat was taken while JG was supposed to be self-isolating. Note lack of social distancing. This greedy, self-promoting pair couldn't care less, who knows where the f*** crazy old Anna has been. To think that JG's intention at that stage was to see her mother on Xmas day, Tier 4 restrictions could spare Mutti from a dose.
Wonder where they did the recording? Surely not on the roof!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.