Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious that she said BF wouldn’t let her film in their shop. Don’t they know who she is? Surprised she’d still buy the BF merch. I’ve never liked slogan stuff, nor obvious shouty designer stuff.

Reactions: 5
MAM's style is like Edina from AbFab. The Stella Mccartney coat. The platforms that look like orthopedic shoes. The BF jumpers are so overpriced.
Who wants to see the 1970 jumper on every other person. MAM thinks if it's expensive it's good. Nothing wrong with being stylish or experimental
at any age. MAM is short and the clothes often swamp her.

She’s plumbing the depths again for content. Flat or house sharing with people you don’t know. And, she stated that light is everything to her, that’s why she likes snow so much as it’s flattering. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s plumbing the depths again for content. Flat or house sharing with people you don’t know. And, she stated that light is everything to her, that’s why she likes snow so much as it’s flattering. 🤨
JG's BBC Radio London show today. I think the male friend in their 20s who is wanting to move from their family home is Felipe.

She has mentioned her YT vlog twice, once was referring to an emailer to the show who said they love her YT.

She has also mentioned the jumper she wants to buy, namechecking the brand.

Reactions: 4
JG's BBC Radio London show today. I think the male friend in their 20s who is wanting to move from their family home is Felipe.

She has mentioned her YT vlog twice, once was referring to an emailer to the show who said they love her YT.

She has also mentioned the jumper she wants to buy, namechecking the brand.
yes, quite possibly it’s her editor. Would he take his cat with him? 😏

I too heard her mention the jumper and the emailer who said they liked her YT channel. She’s advertising herself.😳

• Wow
She's mentioned jacket potatoes for dinner several times recently, must be one left in the pack of four in the freezer.

20210208_143822.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
A
Trying to convince us she eats other things as well as fishcakes.
And, in the plural, not the singular. I was so excited when I heard her mention she got a new oven! Why didn’t she vlog it? 😬

• Haha
I was so excited when I heard her mention she got a new oven! Why didn’t she vlog it? 😬
Says she's too busy with work to do a midweek. She'd already filmed her 'impromptu' agent call last Monday as most of yesterday's vlog content so we might be treated to the vaccine and oven-ditz show next Sunday.

I have been in meetings all afternoon and have just put Jo on the radio. We are learning how to dance now? 😂 surprised Jo hasn’t said she is classically trained.

I
I have been in meetings all afternoon and have just put Jo on the radio. We are learning how to dance now? 😂 surprised Jo hasn’t said she is classically trained.
Yes, But she did interrupt the instructor to say that The Royal Florist had messaged her to say he had stopped everything to partake. The instructor ignored that mention. 😆

• Haha
Jo Good's BBC Radio London show today. JG trying to sound like some sort of expert habituee of Soho is cringe-inducing.

• Haha
She
Jo Good's BBC Radio London show today. JG trying to sound like some sort of expert habituee of Soho is cringe-inducing.
She could apply for a job on Soho Radio. Maybe she already did. Remember when she was wangling on about wanting the Radio 2 breakfast show? And now she reminds us that it was her dream to live and work in Manhattan. Poor sausage.

Reactions: 2
She could apply for a job on Soho Radio. Maybe she already did. Remember when she was wangling on about wanting the Radio 2 breakfast show? And now she reminds us that it was her dream to live and work in Manhattan. Poor sausage.
She was so desperate for that Radio 2 gig.

It was hilarious how today she specified Manhattan, a couple of weeks ago she was interviewing someone who was in Brooklyn and was raving that her favourite street in New York was some random street in Brooklyn. Wanting to sound in-the-know she gave the name of the street which didn't chime at all with the guy and the whole thing fell flat.

Let's not forget JG blagging her way onto the SATC film set by flashing her BBC card.

Evening Standard article here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can see it now. A spin off MAM in Manhattan. Finally fallen out of love with Marylebone, as they never let her turn the Christmas lights on, or make her the mayoress. Hoping to be sponsored by Manolo as she drags Matilda around, like a meth head version of Edna. The Royal Florist got a tv gig in LA so she thinks they'll love her too.

• Haha
I bet they’d love her though....they do enjoy an elderly British eccentric.....sort of British budget version of Iris Apfel..........

• Haha
I bet they’d love her though....they do enjoy an elderly British eccentric.....sort of British budget version of Iris Apfel..........
They don't need her, when they've got fabulous Iris. I think all that female Kenneth Williams impersonator, would go over their heads.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She was so desperate for that Radio 2 gig.

It was hilarious how today she specified Manhattan, a couple of weeks ago she was interviewing someone who was in Brooklyn and was raving that her favourite street in New York was some random street in Brooklyn. Wanting to sound in-the-know she gave the name of the street which didn't chime at all with the guy and the whole thing fell flat.

Let's not forget JG blagging her way onto the SATC film set by flashing her BBC card.

Evening Standard article here.
Yes, I remember her wanging (not wangling as it autocorrected above) on and on about it. Brooklyn or Manhattan! She needs to make up her mind. 😆. I think she thinks that if she says it enough times, then someone important will hear her and offer her a job over there. US radio is very ruthless and competitive as well as mostly commercial so she doesn’t have a chance.

Last edited:
MAM leaves this bizarre comment on Estee Lalonde’s post tagged Kenwood.
46583F51-E8EE-43A7-9D06-26B4E2FB4B2A.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.