Jo Good - I vlog my dog, the BBC, my mum and me me me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jo Good narc klaxon.
On BBC Radio London show now. Speaking about her friend who is having problems with her feet while undergoing chemotherapy, Jo Good tells us that the friend is 'moaning' about her feet. Lovely empathetic choice of words, not.
Severe and excruciating neuropathy can be a side effect of some of the chemo drugs.....it is severe and debilitating. Nasty waxy woman.

With nasty tree root feet.

What’s she gonna do....take her a can of soup

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Severe and excruciating neuropathy can be a side effect of some of the chemo drugs.....it is severe and debilitating. Nasty waxy woman.

With nasty tree root feet.

What’s she gonna do....take her a can of soup
Yes, with a side of
Zoflora and maybe a fish cake.

• Haha
MAM is pretending to be interested in a poor chump viewer "Thrifty Towers" who ain't so thrifty, falling for the Function of Beauty plug. The sucker paid at least £29 for 8oz of shampoo and 8oz conditioner (8oz = approx 1 cup).
Goodness knows how long this took to be delivered from the US. I am sure the buyer's hair would look no worse if she purchased some suitable hair products locally at half the price, even if she paid out for a stencil to put her name on the bottles.
20210128_222857.jpg

20210129_161602.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
MAM is pretending to be interested in a poor chump viewer "Thrifty Towers" who ain't so thrifty, falling for the Function of Beauty plug. The sucker paid at least £29 for 8oz of shampoo and 8oz conditioner (8oz = approx 1 cup).
Goodness knows how long this took to be delivered from the US. I am sure the buyer's hair would look no worse if she purchased some suitable hair products locally at half the price, even if she paid out for a stencil to put her name on the bottles.
View attachment 408835
View attachment 408837
Sucker klaxon! There's one born every minute. MAM's hair looks knackered. Good hair needs a good diet. MAM's is fried.

• Heart
  • Haha
I have found myself “strangely excited” on several occasions......but thankfully never in response to seeing my name on a plastic bottle of goon shampoo....

There are several incorruptible Saints whose hair has more life, bounce and shine that MAM’s....

• Haha
So MAM had to clean her postage stamp size flat. A sixty six year old woman who can't vacuum properly or work out how to store the attachments. What the hell is she wearing? Those flares are awful on her. Another lux delivery from Cherryeezshite. No Zolflora or teacakes. Must have read on here Jo, and gone even more upmarket with bubblgum (really). Cryptic call to the agent. Poor MAM nothing to live on except YT. It was like an RSPCA ad. Please help poor impoverished aging actress Jo!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So MAM had to clean her postage stamp size flat. A sixty six year old woman who can't vacuum properly or work out how to store the attachments. What the hell is she wearing? Those flares are awful on her. Another lux delivery from Cherryeezshite. No Zolflora or teacakes. Must have read on here Jo, and gone even more upmarket with bubblgum (really). Cryptic call to the agent. Poor MAM nothing to live on except YT. It was like an RSPCA ad. Please help poor impoverished aging actress Jo!
This was probably her worst vlog yet. All she can rely on for content is her sad old ditzy act 'ooh I can't work things' and some more tat shilling.

We are treated to another display of top-grade begging-face when she confides that she only does these vlogs for the benefit of Felipe and Matilda, because she is so... Jo Good overused word klaxon... altruistic.
20210131_134200.jpg

20210131_134048.jpg

And the reply below to Johnny Myles about not seeing him at the Carfax in Horsham means she has almost certainly been to see Mutti, so why no mention of it anymore when her mother had been regular (her word) clickbait? Maybe her brother has not returned to Holland.
20210131_133845.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
So is she leaving or being pushed from the BBC.... Thoughts? 🤔
I wondered. There have been a lot of changes there recently. The top man who employed her initially, has gone. A few producers have left. Some presenters gone, or shifted to other time slots. Budget changes. Hardly anyone in the office. Inside Out has gone quiet. I know it's a pandemic but seems like a sinking ship. The influencer thing is not going to make her money. So if she wants to leave she needs a plan B. Acting work, I doubt it. Perhaps she wants to go, before they let her go. Sixty six is retirement age. Be interesting to see what happens.

I wondered. There have been a lot of changes there recently. The top man who employed her initially, has gone. A few producers have left. Some presenters gone, or shifted to other time slots. Budget changes. Hardly anyone in the office. Inside Out has gone quiet. I know it's a pandemic but seems like a sinking ship. The influencer thing is not going to make her money. So if she wants to leave she needs a plan B. Acting work, I doubt it. Perhaps she wants to go, before they let her go. Sixty six is retirement age. Be interesting to see what happens.
Yes since I've watched her there does seem to be a lot of movement between shows or indeed leaving altogether. When you see how empty the office is, is that because so many are working from home or are the empty seats from now gone colleagues? A show 5 days a week is a pretty good gig. I also wondered when recently there was a switch... no Jo but she was on breakfast. Maybe it was because of covid isolating etc but you thought more would have been mentioned of it. Also goes to show, all this working from home how with technology shows can be produced from anywhere and if a presenter is skilled in the production side, even better.

So is she leaving or being pushed from the BBC.... Thoughts? 🤔
I am sure she is alluding to imminent changes at BBC London but I cannot imagine her giving up a paying gig, she'll be there until they don't renew her contract. However the BBC will be conscious of the optics of slinging a senior, so that might be on her side and buy her some time. They might pay her off with an audition for The Real Marigold Hotel.

She seemed keen last week about getting a job as a door greeter in retail, counting shoppers in and out, saying on the radio show that she would LOVE to do that job. I wonder how attractive it would be if it were the only option she had. Still she would be on display to the general public so it would satisfy her need for attention.

Shout out to Janette Mac, one of MAM's commenters who is not letting her get away with the "no pound shops near me" lie.
20210131_133821.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It was a dreadful vlog. Did she buy that stuff from Cherry or did they give it to her free? We’ll never know because she doesn’t tell the truth.
All of local radio have had their budgets cut. I’m sure that Elissa took redundancy in order to go travelling as did some other more senior producers. Gurpreet seems to work at home most of the time but people like George will be on a low salary because he’s only about 22 years old. He also works across many programmes as I’ve heard him mentioned by other presenters, so he’s not just on ‘her’ team.

MAM would have been financing her vlog long before she got any sponsorship so it was originally a vanity project. She uses the money it makes to buy dog food? What money did she use to buy dog food before? 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was a dreadful vlog. Did she buy that stuff from Cherry or did they give it to her free? We’ll never know because she doesn’t tell the truth.
All of local radio have had their budgets cut. I’m sure that Elissa took redundancy in order to go travelling as did some other more senior producers. Gurpreet seems to work at home most of the time but people like George will be on a low salary because he’s only about 22 years old. He also works across many programmes as I’ve heard him mentioned by other presenters, so he’s not just on ‘her’ team.

MAM would have been financing her vlog long before she got any sponsorship so it was originally a vanity project. She uses the money it makes to buy dog food? What money did she use to buy dog food before? 🤦‍♀️
It was dreadful. Scraping the barrel. I hope Sandra's avoiding her. I reckon Cherry allow her a twenty quid bung every month. The stuff she chose was shite.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here is MAM pretending she didn't know the fluffy slippers could be ordered online to be delivered to the UK. I mean how hard could it be to find out if she was so keen to replace her worn-out pair? I know she is desperate for content but I don't believe she would do such a rave review for nothing.

Instead, she's done a teaser making out the slippers are so exclusive that she has to have them sent to her by a friend, hopefully getting her suckers all revved up. We can soon expect her to say that the brand reached out to her, and they have agreed to now ship to the UK, with a MAM discount code of course.

20210131_162154.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Here is MAM pretending she didn't know the fluffy slippers could be ordered online to be delivered to the UK. I mean how hard could it be to find out if she was so keen to replace her worn-out pair? I know she is desperate for content but I don't believe she would do such a rave review for nothing.

Instead, she's done a teaser making out the slippers are so exclusive that she has to have them sent to her by a friend, hopefully getting her suckers all revved up. We can soon expect her to say that the brand reached out to her, and they have agreed to now ship to the UK, with a MAM discount code of course.

View attachment 412097
Good work lol. I felt watching, it was an ad /gifted angle. But only the cheapie shop been mentioned in the description. But still not transparent enough by putting in the vlog title 🙄

She was also ‘reaching out’ for anyone living in the country the slippers came from to send them to her. What a terrible show of grabbiness.

Good work lol. I felt watching, it was an ad /gifted angle. But only the cheapie shop been mentioned in the description. But still not transparent enough by putting in the vlog title 🙄
She noticed the slipper company's sustainability credentials on the leaflet but not the web address? :unsure:
20210131_133906.jpg

She was also ‘reaching out’ for anyone living in the country the slippers came from to send them to her. What a terrible show of grabbiness.
That's her 'slippers plan B' in case the sponsorship doesn't materialise as hoped.

Last edited:
She should be living in Peckham not Marylebone! More grift than Del Boy but infinitely less funny.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.