Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

miagia

Lol it is TRULY all genetics. A bit of pilates will not get these results for most people. She is so irresponsible, and clearly prioritises boasting over making people not feel like shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
god if my 'heritage' was that my family were white colonisers stealing resources and imposing British rule over native people i'd be keeping extremely quiet about it and definitely wouldn't make a point of saying how proud i am

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
you can smugly show off your abs all you want sarah but that doesn't change the fact that you are married to the biggest walking ick on earth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

queenamber

VIP Member
His sister literally flew to a foreign country to have a stem cell transplant for her MS. Get a grip of yourself Jim.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

mama.llama.drama

IMG_4533.jpeg

If I were 36 with a wife and two kids to support, the last thing I’d do is publicly admit that I spent all of Thursday doodling like a teenage boy.

Does he really sit in his office all day drawing wacky pictures but telling his wife he is ‘working’?

She must want to throttle him 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

MiraZol

Chatty Member
Why would adding blonde highlights be wild? How is her hair so thick that she wouldn’t be able to cut it short? What a boring boring woman

View attachment 2722165
First, you get more highlights, then you chop off your hair, next you go fried blonde and all of a sudden... boom! You think you have acting skills and start embarrassing yourself on stage and on screen.

Jim, what do you do to your wives?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

oshare

VIP Member
Sam clearing things up again because her brother and his wife are making a mess again 😭

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Why does he keep wearing these tight pastel coloured baby's bonnet type bobble hats? They look ghastly.

Screenshot_20231126_020223.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Omg Sarah has to be dragged into declaring ads and freebies.

Yesterday

Screenshot_20240424_154304.jpg

Today

Screenshot_20240424_153050.jpg

And what tf is this? You'll genuinely need a magnifying glass to spot this in the bottom right hand corner (under the heart).

Screenshot_20240424_153232.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

squacksquack

Chatty Member
Ahahaha he’s so pathetic. I’m cringing with secondhand embarrassment. Jim, your wife gave birth and recovered. TWICE. With less nonsense and fanfare. Put some clothes on and get over yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Lol it is TRULY all genetics. A bit of pilates will not get these results for most people. She is so irresponsible, and clearly prioritises boasting over making people not feel like shit.
But remember it’s only ok for her to do this. Other people shouldn’t post about their children reaching milestones though as it makes Sarah feel bad 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
I think it’s so odd that they tiled their entire backyard. The whole point of a yard is to have a private green space, not a tile ice rink 😭 I can imagine it gets dangerously slippery with rain or even dew

imagine how gorgeous and cozy it could be with some native plants, bushes, flowers…and kids love nothing more than just digging around in some dirt and finding sticks, making mudpies, watching insects, all that. The tile is an insane choice

• Sad
Reactions: 37