Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oshare

VIP Member
I find it so odd in a way that she doesn't know how long it's been when it hasn't been that long? It's just 4 years, it's not like they have been together like 38 years and you are not sure for a moment whether it's 37 or 38 or so.
You can literally count it on 1 hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

lilsky666

Sarah seems to want all of the benefits of influencing without what comes with it. Don’t get me wrong i’m against people saying ‘well you asked for it’ kind of thing (i think on any scale that’s mean) but … quite literally being on social media and showing your kids / life / using kids to literally fund your life … means people will also ask questions. If you want a life free of people asking (if) you’re going to have any more kids, feel free to stop marketing off of them? Go have a private life if it’s better? Oh wait… that won’t fund the new garden tiles.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Ugh what a shameless beg.
No doubt some company or other will 'reach out'.
So sick of this bloody greedy entitled grubby influencer culture.

Screenshot_20240315_160824.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

lilsky666

so awkward how he posts about wanting to ‘reunite’ with his old youtube ‘crew’ but none of them seem to want to reciprocate.

They all continued to live life/figure out who they are currently and make lives for themselves while he was so struck by the divorce with taaaarn he rushed into marriage and two kids with the first woman he could find to prove something. Now they all have lives they seem pretty content with and he lives constantly in the past. super awkward to observe

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She really can fuck off tbh. I'm not convinced she feels any loss of 'identity' since having children. She just wants lots of praise for being a good mama and thin. Jim might treat her differently since children, have become less interested, but that is a different matter. This was just an excuse to show off about the modelling swimwear.

dodo789

Chatty Member
So Sarah spent yesterday in the emergency room and is up all night with her baby in agony, and Jim is… posting reels and stories about his freebie vacation?

I’d be livid if it were my husband. View attachment 2519473
I hope she wakes up that she married a sleazebag…and that it would be easier as a single mom of two than as a single mom of three because that’s what she’s doing currently.

• Sad

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
the news we’ve been waiting to hear - jim has survived his elective routine surgery and we can all breathe a huge sigh of relief

IMG_5773.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

donutwitch

Chatty Member
It’s just Jim’s lame, depreciating shtick that he does with everyone… the wife, I like her etc. He’s got a real problem with sincerity and vulnerability.

I also think he’s a raving narcissist and man-baby that really will resent the children getting more attention than he does from Sarah and his family.

• Sad
Reactions: 31