Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is loving the attention. The self pitying looks into the self view on his camera are so gross. He is so self involved.

I don’t doubt it’s not a fun recovery. But could you imagine if Jim had to go through childbirth. We’d get daily videos, a docuseries and a tell all book by how he’s treating this tonsillectomy.

Reactions: 26
The post that Sarah put.hik on tv as margot was missing him. Cringe 🤣 he's literally in a room upstairs not away at war

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jim’s reel made it sound like he was a single parent, no mention of Sarah, but his mum is there looking after the kids

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He is loving the attention. The self pitying looks into the self view on his camera are so gross. He is so self involved.

I don’t doubt it’s not a fun recovery. But could you imagine if Jim had to go through childbirth. We’d get daily videos, a docuseries and a tell all book by how he’s treating this tonsillectomy.
I genuinely think he chose to get this surgery for content

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I've never known anyone be so self indulgent over a non dangerous ailment.
Yes it sounds unpleasant and painful but good grief man.
Sarah gave birth twice and had horrendous morning sickness and never made such a fuss. Remember her trying to sleep after Margot was born and he woke her up to tell her he'd thought of a great nickname for Margot - 'Gogo'. Maybe she should keep waking him up with inane thoughts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
will he thank sarah for taking on all the parenting while he spent days curled up in bed filming his pathetic little pity party videos? absolutely no bleeping chance

Reactions: 20
As someone that is also going to have their tonsils out soon, wtf is he doing posting like he’s just given birth? Yes it’s a horrible surgery to have done, for some it’s bad for others almost unbearable, but you’re clearly dealing with it ok enough to be whipping your phone out every 5 mins.

You had your tonsils out mate, you haven’t had brain surgery! I really think this guy is a narc , him posting about this is the most exciting thing to happen to him in 5 years. Not a huge fan of Tanya but she seems to be living life well, lots of content and seems a good life she’s got. Then there’s Jim and his … tonsillectomy updates. Thrilling watch… I have second hand ick for his ex and his wife.

Reactions: 22
lol at Jim’s stories - getting a ‘visit’ from his son today as if they don’t live in the same house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haven’t kept up with Jim in YEARS but his little self-indulgent reel popped up on my IG so of course I almost pulled a muscle running here.
WTF was that! I’ve never known such a dramatic fuss over such a routine op. Typical man child. Probably expecting his wife to wait on him hand and foot when I bet she had less fuss birthing two babies. God he gives me the ick. Insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The surgery reels came up on my Instagram search page and the slight change in his hair has made him look so much like my ex boyfriend, I had an actual visceral reaction 😵💫 both such huge huge icks. How on earth does Sarah pander to that manbaby 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I love that when Sarah birthed their second child, Jim’s social media posts were CONSTANT complaining about how hard it is for him, how miserable he is, how his son ‘doesn’t like him’ (he’s a baby wtf?) saying nothing during their anniversary (even mentioned how miserable he was that day) But this man has his tonsils out and is having his wife wait on him hand and foot..

• Heart
Reactions: 27
His sister literally flew to a foreign country to have a stem cell transplant for her MS. Get a grip of yourself Jim.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
His sister literally flew to a foreign country to have a stem cell transplant for her MS. Get a grip of yourself Jim.
I've neve4 followed her so had no idea about this, wtaf and he is complaining about what is basically an elective surgery?!

Reactions: 5