Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First, you get more highlights, then you chop off your hair, next you go fried blonde and all of a sudden... boom! You think you have acting skills and start embarrassing yourself on stage and on screen.

Jim, what do you do to your wives?
👏🏽👏🏽 amazing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“This was the inspo” … well ask for your money back then cos it looks nothing like that

Not a fan, it really ages her? The highlights look like harsh lines, they don’t blend into her hair at all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That looks nothing like the inspo! The inspo has darker roots lighter ends. Sarah has gone for lighter roots which will just show in a couple of weeks

Reactions: 20
I don't really see much of a difference, but I guess small changes like this are the highlight of your month when you're as boring and idle as Sarah.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be surprised if Jimbob makes Sarah wear a Tania mask and roleplay when they copulate, which I suppose for Jimbob is a change as he is probably wanks off to himself looking in the mirror, as he has always fancied himself alot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I'll never understand why people with beautiful healthy hair wreck it to go lighter - Sarah, Tanya, Niomi - I'm sure there are more.
Tanya's hair is just terrible now - yellow and parched.
Sarah had gorgeous dark hair.

Reactions: 11
I'll never understand why people with beautiful healthy hair wreck it to go lighter - Sarah, Tanya, Niomi - I'm sure there are more.
Tanya's hair is just terrible now - yellow and parched.
Sarah had gorgeous dark hair.
I'm always shocked a hairdresser wouldn't advise them not to do it

Reactions: 6
'The way you look at your Mum. You never look at me that way. I'm jealous. Such a flirt'.
🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23