Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah's post saying 5 years together - was he not still with Tanya 5 years ago?🤔 or have I got my dates mixed up🤣
5 years ago is November 2018

Jim and Tanya announced the split in March 2019 and Tanyas post said decision was made a few weeks earlier

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Jim and Tanya announced the split in March 2019 and Tanyas post said decision was made a few weeks earlier
Woah.
Jim really rushed into his relationship with Sarah didn't he 😬
I guess bruised ego and trying to prove something. Remember all the icky lovey dovey photos early on.
I presume they are happy but he really should have taken a year or two to process it all at the time.

Screenshot_20231110_133215.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 17

You're right! I've just checked back he was still posting cosy pics with Tanya in December 2018😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
You're right! I've just checked back he was still posting cosy pics with Tanya in December 2018😬
So either Sarah can't count years accurately, or has accidentally disclosed that their relationship began before Jim and Tanya decided to split? Uh oh.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Maybe she just needs more engagement for her affiliate links. She knows it causes controversy (regardless IF they began their relationship after his split with T) so she’s happy with the drama if it brings in more £££

Reactions: 13
Well they went instagram official in June 2019 so it certainly wasn’t November 2019 🤷‍♀️

Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if he cheated tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If only 4 years together (assuming she just can’t count), and them being married with two children is so wild to me, they moved so fast! 🫨

Reactions: 24
Well they went instagram official in June 2019 so it certainly wasn’t November 2019 🤷‍♀️

Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if he cheated tbh.
Ngl I feel like he really loved Tanya and probably still is obsessed with her. I don’t think he would have cheated on her. I see him cheating on Sarah though, does he even like her

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ngl I feel like he really loved Tanya and probably still is obsessed with her. I don’t think he would have cheated on her. I see him cheating on Sarah though, does he even like her
I think the only person Jim has ever truly been in love with is Jim.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Went to check the comments. Yeah, apparently she can’t count or trying to boost the engagement since she didn’t edit the post

IMG_7243.jpeg
IMG_7244.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Went to check the comments. Yeah, apparently she can’t count or trying to boost the engagement since she didn’t edit the post

View attachment 2564792View attachment 2564793
Still, it doesn’t make any sense to me? There were so many insta stories of them before November 2019 where they clearly were a couple? Tell us the truth!

edit: you can see on insta their first red carpet picture which was the 25th of June 2019. and the first picture Jim liked of Sarah was back in April 2019.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Correct me if I am wrong but wasn’t he practising as a psychologist before he started doing YouTube? I remember Tanya saying that, when they were together.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I thought he studied psychology at undergraduate, but that is a long way from.being able to practise

Reactions: 15
Sam clearing things up again because her brother and his wife are making a mess again 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sam clearing things up again because her brother and his wife are making a mess again 😭
Yes exactly. She realised, as with Martha, how bad it looked.
Whatever the truth Jim jumped into this relationship mega fast. I don't think he cheated on Tanya but was out to prove a point very quickly to show her what she was missing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes exactly. She realised, as with Martha, how bad it looked.
Whatever the truth Jim jumped into this relationship mega fast. I don't think he cheated on Tanya but was out to prove a point very quickly to show her what she was missing.
Sam sounds so done with the whole influencer/trying to sound more interesting than you are/-thing. Good for her. It's refreshing to see such honesty and I also like that she's not afraid to just put it out there.
I also don't think he cheated. I think the same, just wanted to prove a point.

Reactions: 23
Sam cashed in and got out, and I don’t think she ever truly or intentionally sold out. She keeps it on her own terms now while still supplementing a living. The difference between her as so many new generation influencers, including Jim and Sarah, is that she has a skill. She’s employable. And most importantly, I don’t believe that she thrives on the attention and adoration.
The reason she came on to her thread is because people were saying that Ryan saw her as a meal ticket and she was bank rolling him. Besides her relationships and children, I don’t think she cares for what the public say… unlike Sarah who claims to be confident in her actions but snipes at any criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I cannot stand Sali Hughes at any price - but Sam did an interview with her in SHs podcast series 'Beyond the Bathroom' recently.
Sali is a terrible interviewer imo but Sam came across really well. Very honest. She is actually very shy and insecure. She also said how she genuinely does not care what people say about her online, as she has made peace with the fact that people are perfectly entitled to their opinions on the information you choose to put out in public about yourself.
A very sensible and healthy attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 16