Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find something about this so depressing. Thanking her husband for being a father. Which is his job..
Why does Sarah feel the need to be so constantly grateful to him?

Screenshot_20231117_031226.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Jim is in Seoul for a few days. Hasn't said why yet 🤔
I bet it is for promotion of another electric car.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Jim is in Seoul for a few days. Hasn't said why yet 🤔
I bet it is for promotion of another electric car.
So then this is basically a passive aggressive "but now he's not here" on her part 🤣 they are such a weird couple

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's the baby's dad!! I get thanking your co-parent privately for taking on more during a tough time, but to make a post about it is so overkill! He looked after his own baby, the world doesn't need to be made aware of this awe-inspiring act of self sacrifice?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe she thinks this is worth giving a shoutout because usually Jim doesn't help her with children and when he helped her once with Jesse, this is a true feat for him? Also, "Jim has been so patient with both of us" really stroke me. Knowing how impatient he is even when she's talking, this must be really something to thank him publicly for.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Well the mystery of 'what does Jim do' may partially have been solved.
He said in passing in a story yesterday he's writing a book. Didn't say about what. Weren't all his screenplays that never saw the light of day sci-fi?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
that kid sure does seem very zoned out and unresponsive based on what they’ve shared of her, but i hate that i even know that. horrid parents.

Reactions: 14
He said in passing in a story yesterday he's writing a book. Didn't say about what. Weren't all his screenplays that never saw the light of day sci-fi?
Is that "book" in the room with us right now, Jim? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The children’s one he was practicing his drawings for I bet. About Margo and Daddy.
Fancies himself as a Tom Fletcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does he keep wearing these tight pastel coloured baby's bonnet type bobble hats? They look ghastly.

Screenshot_20231126_020223.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Most likely because he thinks he looks absolutely scrumptious and a wittle bit cute xox

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker in the other threads, first time poster. Haven’t seen any of the thread so apols if this has already been said but on Jim’s ‘posey’ shots where he’s trying a blue steel look, he just looks like he needs to sneeze in every single photo. Eyes slightly squinting, mouth slightly open- please say I’m not alone in thinking this!?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg cynical or what. Drag out a picture of Martha for engagement. Bearing in mind most of his posts get about 300 likes these days.

Screenshot_20231128_000556.jpg

Plus almost all comments are about her and are not being deleted 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Long time lurker in the other threads, first time poster. Haven’t seen any of the thread so apols if this has already been said but on Jim’s ‘posey’ shots where he’s trying a blue steel look, he just looks like he needs to sneeze in every single photo. Eyes slightly squinting, mouth slightly open- please say I’m not alone in thinking this!?
him and Tanya both:
1701138166903.png
1701138192778.png
1701138283942.png

Ah-choo!
---
Omg cynical or what. Drag out a picture of Martha for engagement. Bearing in mind most of his posts get about 300 likes these days.

View attachment 2596841

Plus almost all comments are about her and are not being deleted 🤔
not only trying to casually insert Martha for engagement, but also trying to show-off that he hung out with Niall Horan in the second pic. Jim is so cringey

Reactions: 17